Merkel

Merkel has ultimately effectively proven that females can't rule a country.

Feminism is not scientifically backed by any evidence. Men and women are NOT equal. Men are stronger and more intelligent on average.

Merkel literally saw that stupid picture of a drowned kid and it made her so emotional as to open the borders and let in all that muslim scum.

Females cannot control themselves under stress. They fuck up things so badly. After fuck ups, they NEVER fucking EVER confess!!!!!! They will whine, screech, accuse everybody around, but never admit they did something wrong.

And you see it very well with Merkel: 1stly she said she was completely right about her decision. When the things started to get too obvious to stay ignorant, she said "but now they [migrants] are there and we can't simply push them out, I'm afraid hihi"

Women confess under strong masculine leadership. The problem is you guys lost the big one and have been systemically castrated since 1946. Symptom of the disease. Hell even the AfD leader is a cunt.

> Hell even the AfD leader is a cunt.
Which one?

Just injecting some facts. The crisis is over, if we were to deport all people without asylum, the total number of refugees in our country (total number we got in the last decades) would be less than what we typically get in 1 year in terms of migration from Eastern Europe.

As always, we got a Merkel's shill over here

Germans are the most retarded humans being. First they elect Merkel. Then they elect Merkel. Then they elect Merkel. And then they elect Merkel.

There are still A LOT of people who ______________unironically______________ think everything is just fine with Merkel and Germany

You're retarded if you don't think everything's fine. The world is getting more and more fucked because of CAPITALISM, sure, but as far as life goes, living in Germany is literally in the top3 worldwide, wake the fuck up.
And because angry neetbuxer permavirgins don't have gf's or jobs, that doesn't mean that:
a. white people aren't "breeding", people still very much have families and kids
b. non-ethnics are "outbreeding", this isn't the 12th century and you don't need a gorillion people to hold down a fort
it's not even been a century since wypipo mass murdered en-masse, and tech has only gotten better since then with the potential for weaponized viruses that attack vectors you wouldn't even dream of being possible, and here you fucking are, cuckposting about turkroaches living on gibs. Like, have you really not heard of anthrax? You know it even works better the more people you have?

DO SOMETHING THEN HANS FOR FUCK SAKE! I hate looking at you fucking germanbros looking like this, your grandfathers had the killer genetics, your father probably made them become dormant, and now you have them, so why do all you fucking faggots just sit there. I mean christ before Germany you faggots beat France in such a small time period after forming Prussia, kicked Poland's ass, conquered Africa, basically fucked up Livonia and made western Russia your bitch. Such a fucking waste of life and potential in all of you. None of you faggots ever push for becoming politicians, creating a real party with real members, and none of you have the Charisma to convince a crowd with a big lie. The black pill is right, we truly are lost especially when pussies like you are going to fucking lead soon.

shut the fuck up, patient zero
go shoot up a kindergarten

Still in denial huh? It wasn't a womanly emotional mistake it was calculated.

Kek one of the biggest failures of a country on Earth wants to tell me to shoot up a kindergarten.

hey america, could you remind me? what year was it that americans imported MILLIONS of niggers into their lands, at the behest of some rich guys? I'm not completely sure, but was it 200 HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE LMAO?

Another shill. Now from Austria

Reminder how well you did with the whole Austro-Hungary thing, ynow losing a bunch of your historic land along with hungary, and submitting to German cock? You haven't been relevant since WW1 retard and even then somehow Wilhelm over shone you faggots attempting gibs over Slovenia.

>look mum Im being epick on 4hcanz and posting memehistory cuckfic!!!
yawn
back2reddo with you

I think women are overall much more reasonable than men and if only they had voting rights the world would in all likelihood be a better place. I think the only way to preserve human civlization is by abolishing male supremacy.

You're the one talking about history first bud, someone is bad at their job. If you're going to shill at least do it correctly or go back to annoying t_d, stupid fucking kike.

I apologize for that one autist that's posting with my flag.
Try to ignore him.
Thanks.

> I think women are overall much more reasonable than men

>. The crisis is over,

Bundesregierung say so, kleber and schlomka say so,so it must be true.

in january 2018 alone over 12000 asylum seekers crossed our non existent borders into the land of plenty were sleeping slave sheep like you are happy to provide shelter and gibz for your pet animals.
75% of german citizen are like cat horders but with negers and sandpeople, first it was only 3 and everything was fun, but soon things will spiral out of control and pestl control will have to take over and we have to send you to a mental asylum because hording is a serious disorder.

>if we were to deport all people without asylum
IF
you aren't deporting them, ever. and deporting them costs money, feeding them until deported costs money, and you did not owe them that money.
but all of this is moot. they'll get citizenship after a couple of years' worth of impotent squabbling.

Let's do a simple calculation.

Germany got in about 2 mio of african and arabic men at age 15-35.
The population of Germany is roughly 80 mio
Of that, let's say, 40 mio are men.
Of that, say, there are 10 mio of men at age 15-35.

So, basically, about 20% of young German men are now africans and arabs.

Add to that that German women aren't really into German men. They fuck with shitskins with more pleasure (which is natural for women since they are hypergamists).

So, basically, the demography is fucked. How is that "crisis is over" only schizophrenics know

>How is that "crisis is over" only schizophrenics know
the crisis stemmed from the danger that some miracle will stop Germany getting to this point, but that danger is gone now.

Lol that fucking Kabbalah (((Tree of Life))) behind her

Turn back to god, Germany. There is no political solution to your country but god will deliver you if you come back

>Men are stronger and more intelligent on average
>no man has deposed Merkel
>men challengers like Tauber get retired on 'health grounds'
>millions of men vote CDU, for Her

either something wrong with your thesis Bernd or Germany has lots of males but few men

and yet deportations take place. its also a good practice to get rid of Slavs to increase the poverty in your shit holes for not taking any refugees.

Lets see how your economy will tank after a few million of "people" are back without jobs.

lets see how you do when your cut of from the access to west.
ahhahahahah

need to make space for more refugees, they need work.

Any confirmation that Merkel is a pizza pedo like the members of the British government?

She seems to hate children with unbridled passion. It's like she wants to destroy white children on an industrial scale for something that happened in her childhood that made her not want to have children of her own......hmmm.....

at this point in time anything is possible, would anyone be surprised?

> t. never won a war