/Hapa/ nationalism

First of this is not a thread for incel reddit hapas. But hapa posts encouraged

Program
> increase racial conscious of hapas

A collective is badly needed we have seen the majority of hapa offspring manage fine, but also that isolated cases especially men are at a risk for mental problems. Also hapas are popping up scattered everywhere in the west from farmhouses to cities which means logistics is hard, and its become such a commonplace bride import from asia that we are becoming our own large demograpic. Internet is a useful tool here.

> unite under one banner
Why does this make sense you may ask? Well for one the future political landscape favours races in place of nation states as nations lose meaning. Which means half breeds without identities will be at an disadvantage. It also creates a group identity which can give resistance to subversion

Choosing side and metaplan
> we need to be rolemodels and foster leaders if this is to be relevant
> If Europe is going down the shitter we can either balkanize in Asian communities or retreat to Asia
> If Europe has a future we can assimilate into the white population

here to support my hapa brothers and sisters
hapa nationalism is badly needed

bunch of shitskins wishing they were white

So how are you being a good example in your hapa family, I for one have made my sister hate niggers

Both white and asians have good qualities and are miles above most other races, no need for hostility

>Which means half breeds without identities will be at an disadvantage. It also creates a group identity which can give resistance to subversion

I actually always thought this was an advantage because they could identify with two different groups of people.

In this way yes it can be an advantage you become this chameleon between two worlds and if you are crafty you have a larger playingfield so to say.

But the disadvantage being that for example a state/lefty multicult easily can recruit half breeds without any collective

Honestly that can happen to any person of any race. I think teaching your kids to come up with their own ideas has a bigger impact on how they view themselves and the world more than somebody trying to subvert them based on their skin color.

It can, but you have a greater control in steering the group with a collective rather than individualism, id rather not have a Britain situation where minorities collective take advantage over any single individualist entity. Remember hapas are not guaranteed a place in the majority white collective

>Both white and asians have good qualities and are miles above most other races, no need for hostility
Really depends where in Asia. Its a big continent. Indonesians are almost as bad as Africans for example.

>Hapa

So how long until this devolves into "german-taiwanese happas are more oppresed!!!!!!!" "No Irish-Chinese are!!!!!"? Seems to always happen when you build a movement around persecution.

Your parents were likely fetish lust degenerates and you all are likely the same

Why shouldn't you just end your genetic lines? The few strong enough to make it through alone will be the only good ones from what I can see

You're half indonesian aren't you?

Don't give victims attention

They should find love or realize how cruel the world is and test wether it should be annihilated or not

I would potentially breed a female hapa if she were of suitable political and racial awareness.

If a Euro mixes with a girl who is around 2/3 Jap and 1/3 Caucasian, what will the kids look like? Any examples?

like a gook of course, goodbye blonde hair and blue eyes

you need more happas first. Not enough to form a nation. US needs to import more asian males, to procreate with European females.

Collectivism is a double edged sword and nobody is guaranteed a place in any group of people. I'm white and grew up with a bunch of filipinos for friends and I learned that in some ways they had stronger and more positive communities than many white people do. Of course we don't want our kids hanging out with a bunch of low lifes with deadbeat parents, but I'm not going to tell them they need to pick white or asian people to be friends with because thats who they should identify with. I want my son to be able to choose his friends based on his ability to judge and discriminate between good and bad. To me that is the real skill that will make the difference between success and failure because I've known plenty of white fuck ups in life.

i have body hair
could never get an asian gf

just go to aus/nz/vancouver and wait.

Im not thinking of a black lives matter type movement, the reason for creating a institution is because it dosen't exist yet and there is a clear need. If the indonesian whatever faction grow stronger then whatever let them develop their own community like most asian communties.

We see half black offspring go back to their black tribe. Hapa offspring im not to sure about yet some go back to their asian communities while many assimilate into the white society. But it is still a relatively new phenomen so hard to know yet

pfffft hahaha

Go to a hot spring in Japan brah, and look at the other men there.

I've seen a hapa with light brown hair and green eyes.

>blonde hair and blue eyes
I'm not a snow nigger. I'm more of an Irish/Italian mutt

The offspring will also be a manlet with weak bone structure. Such is the genetic material of asian """"""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""

This is true. She is a scrawny thing.

>retreating to Asia if Europe is going down the shitter
Probably the best strategy, but it's still going to suck losing white privillege in Asia.
If Europe goes down, the way Asians look at whites and happas is going to change for the worse.

Sure good point im not advocating for hapas to only keep to their own. but rather have a fundament to fall back to like I would think you have a white one and the filipinos have theirs

Are you retarded? My girl loves body hair.

We should make a /polg/
for all the gay pol general attentionwhore threads so they dont bother us here anymore

It's because modern western families are garbage where parents and kids hate each other, and if it's some chinless white loser with no respect for someone who would stoop so low as to fuck him for his money or race, they are not likely to be parents of the year either. A good family is all they need to belong to until they have one of their own. It' not about racial identity, I didn't even know about different races until the tail end of primary school and didn't realise i was different because I was raised the same as the other kids.

Its a better deal then being left to the carrions, but yeah as it stands atleast in SEA hapas hold some status and are common as media faces. If this will change we have to see
Fuck off kraut this is a serious thread

>all SE Asian cuisine

because SE Asia is more familiar in Europe?

Is this what you want?

no. pic related
btw does anyone know a app that has a swirl effect for pictures? I’m thinking about creating a hapa flag and I need that for the design

We shall claim our parts as honoraryans by showing them our hard work ethic, but should our plan fail, we must secure our existence elsewhere. Invasion/acquisition of a small island nation would be preferable.

Good news my shitposting mongrel friends, I've just received information of the existence of hapa ethnostates. That's right, the master race has of course secured our existence already. Where you ask? Why, where else than the glittering metropolis that is Central Asia! Let us go my brothers and leave behind these monoracial subhumans.

Central Asia deserves the nuke. We are elevated past the bug mindset, we are individuals. Perhaps one day I could prove this to you.

Retardedness aside, China is a huge country on the scale of a continent and the metropolis areas are nothing to sneeze at. Although there are a lot of mainland hick farmers

China is a shithole that we should avoid.

Happa is literally a japanese word. Unless OP is suggesting that this become some sort of pan asian thing.

Asian masculinity does that, and it's a fucking dead end.

hafu is japanese
hapa is hawaiian for mixed and was adopted by californians for half asians and is now used online for that

Let him be a reminder for what the void can result in. Never again

You have central asia dipshit
Sage

Hapas do not deserve a homeland, you are to produce progressively whiter (or more yellow if in asian terrotories) kids by each generation. If the hapa men can't deal with getting a white woman then I would gladly embrace them as a the sex-servant class of society.