Caliphate rising

Why is Sweden investing in its military now that 50%+ of its kids are Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Finland
pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/SM_28_2017 (1).pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland
stat.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/maahanmuuttajat-vaestossa/ulkomaalaistaustaiset_en.html
youtu.be/HdKOFquf_T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>now that 50%+ of its kids are Muslims?
Sweden may be bad, but it's not as bad as Germany

Germany isn't anywhere close to Sweden, mate. Even Finland is worse off than Germany.

to stop Swedes buttblasted that Ahmed has been raping their daughter again from making a ruckus

budget? they just take rape slaves as payment

Nah m8 Germany is already dead
>Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

I can't wait to see what happens in Europe in the next few dozen years. Either a hard turn right with high intensity kebab removal or they become straight up islamic and an extension of the middle east/north africa.

Muh Russians are gonna invade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Nah m8 Germany is already dead
And yet we have fewer Muslims by percentage than you in the future... and most of our Muslims are Turks or Albanians or Bosnians or Chechens... while your Muslims are Africans and Middle Easterns.

>And yet we have fewer Muslims by percentage than you in the future... and most of our Muslims are Turks or Albanians or Bosnians or Chechens... while your Muslims are Africans and Middle Easterns.
That prediction is bullshit and you know it. We got 1% mudslime, you got 5%

The reason Sweden became so 'multicultural' to begin with was to whitewash themselves. Sweden is one of the worlds biggest producers of weapons and other killing machines. They are a war economy. The reason the average Swede has running water and food on his refugee's table is because of the tax revenue that come from all the death that the sales of their weapons cause. Sweden tries to play the nice guy, but really, they are the villains and always have been. The eternal Swede.

>That prediction is bullshit and you know it.
No, I seriously believe the projection is right. You got a shitton of young refugees who are not leaving Finland. Your social system is much stronger than ours and your government favors kids, so the fertility you will get from your Muslim is close to double as high as in Germany. Then there is the spillover effect from Sweden to Finland. Lastly, your country is much more open to immigration from Muslim countries than Germany - even though Sup Forums suggests something different.

Also, you are wrong with your current Muslim stats, you are at 3% already.

Wrong on every count. Reality must be difficult for you Hans
>Lastly, your country is much more open to immigration from Muslim countries than Germany
>Also, you are wrong with your current Muslim stats, you are at 3% already.
Are you seriously this delusional?

united swedish emirates will attack german imamate to harvest lolies

If you have any actual facts about why the Pew review study is wrong, show them now. I have no reason to doubt them. You are next to Sweden and Sweden is moving to be a Caliphate, why should you be unaffected even though your immigration rules are pretty much the same?

Russia's population and military is 5 times more muslim per capita than Sweden's

We're less than 1% mudslime, and we're much more hostile to immigration than you or Sweden. Besides, you're going alah akber before Sweden

who the fuck knows.

Pretty sure that pic has been around before the muslim invasion.

thats just muslims too, imagine all the nonwhites put together
youre gonna get 56%'d fast

Germany is already pretty much le 56 face Native Germans have one of the lowest birthrates in the world, around 1.1 children per woman, while the shitskins are breeding like rats

do not worry the GLA will be acknowledged by the euros

I don't like stomping memes but yours are beyond retarded. Finland has very few muslims, even if you add the latest immigrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Finland
50k out of 5million is what %? You learn math there in Germanistan eh?

The other countries are wrong too but I cba. You're clearly stubborn as fuck.

This. Even on Sup Forums every thread about the potential war Russia vs NATO is created exclusively by the western degenerates.

that's funny, because in the much more likely scenario of sweden ending up using it's new army in a civil war against non-ethnic monkeys, russia is probably gonna NOT gonna be the country that's gonna run in with its ass on fire trying to protec da poor moslems
either way, if there's one single sane person in swedish army command that's managed to push through army funding because of "russia", he's a good guy as long none of the new shit comes from NATO

The american jew must be so happy, since sweden will buy military eq from them
>and people wonder why burgers sponsored the refugee (((crisis)))

Damn this is the cancelled sequel right?

Dr. Thrax looking fly AF.

To invade Germany.

Are they even aware that it s impossible for Russia to invade swedistan? Somebody show them the map at least.

>doubling military budget
>from 20 SEK to 40 SEK
Oy vey, military superpower in 2040.

The NATO meme is that you will invade either the Baltics, Poland through Belarus, or Norway.

So it's niggers v t*rks?

Bullshit, Germany is already at 10%. Don’t tell me you believe the official numbers

They're spending all of that money on bolstering defenses in the sea between Estonia and Sweden because they fear a naval invasion and that Russia will use one of the islands as a FOB for a fullscale attack.

Come to think of it: France, Germany, the UK all have huge arms industries and going down the same road. You might be onto something there.

The budget increase would go towards missile and naval defense, especially around Gotland, which is the biggest concern.

The problem with Germany isnt that its full of shitskins, its that its full of Germans. How many times are you krauts going to destroy Europe?

0.1% as Lithuanian I'm proud of my country

Marine Johnson pls go back babysitting pashtuns.

Are you stationed in Afghanistan?

I fucking bet they are scared, after we bombed the shit out of their relatives in Syria.

>can't read a projection map properly
>"hurr durr you're bad at math"
>"If I repeat my opinion just often enough it'll be a fact"

>Estonia 0.8%
It's under 0,2% fuck off kike

The whole russian invasion is a meme. No our gov is starting to realize that importing niggers was a mistake. And when the citizens rebel they want to have something to use against Them.

Based Portugal

>"USA Armor Division" INTENSIFIES

nope, last year

Somebody is making big bucks off of this.

You are very wrong.
Muslims want to get out of here cause we are racists + its so cold here that they cant even handle it.
You must be a fucking retarded if u think Finland situation is worse than Germany if you can even call it to "Germany"

2050. It's a prediction if everything continues as it has for 30 years. Unlikely and definately not an argument.

We make most of our own equipment. We have a pretty big domestic arms industry.

Yeah but at least we make _good_ weapons.

That's 50k too much though.

>we must protect our wife's bulls from da russssheenz

Just cuck my shit up senpai

You guys should really read the study. They are basing their scenarios on sound reasoning.

For Finland, the Muslim population has nearly tripled from 60,000 in 2010 to 150,000 in 2016. Compare that to Germany where it has gone from 3.3 million to 4.9 million - a lot, but not the same spike as in Finland or Sweden.

The study says that "natural" progression with zero immigration would get Finland to 220,000 Muslims by 2050. Given that Finland has a very liberal legal immigration system and a sizeable chunk of Muslims moving to Finland in the last year came there legally, they estimate quite a lot more Muslims in Finland in 2050 than the zero immigration scenario of 220k.

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

Welcome to reality, Finnish lads! You will have Swedish no go areas in your country soon.

Also, the fertility rate of Finnish Muslims is skyhigh, while in Germany it is below replacement rate at 1.9.

they fighting of they russian aggression with their bot and trolls which is treating their peaceful grenade trowing and rape utopia

The study is full of shit, Finland doesn't have 60k Muslims even after the shitskin invasion that you guys unleashed on the continent

>PROJECTED % in 2050
I highly doubt this country's population will be 11% Muslim by 2050. Sorry, Ali.

Why would Russia start a war now? If they’re patient, the demographic trend will reduce their competitors to balkanisation and civil war, without them having to do shit.

If your enemy is making a mistake, don’t interrupt and all that.

>The study is full of shit, Finland doesn't have 60k Muslims even after the shitskin invasion that you guys unleashed on the continent

You are at 150k Muslims in Finland as of 2016. Your own government said so.

reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/SM_28_2017 (1).pdf

More info

n 2017, 357,541 people
with a foreign origin lived in Finland. This amounts to a total of 6.5% of Finland’s population.
The gender distribution of the people of a foreign origin was fairly even, with females
accounting for 49% and males 51% of the immigrants. However, the gender distribution
greatly varied based on the country of birth. For example, of the people born in Thailand
and living in Finland, 79% are female. By contrast, of those born in Iraq, 36% are women.

And look at the asylum numbers - they do not even include all the family reunifiations (about 1 family member was reunited in Finland per authorized asylum claim).

yeah, 32k came in, and some 8000 stayed. Here's the total number of shitskins we have

>>PROJECTED % in 2050
>I highly doubt this country's population will be 11% Muslim by 2050. Sorry, Ali.

So what do you think? Your country is wide open. Your Muslim numbers went from 60k to 150k in 6 years. The fertility rate of your Muslims is 3.1 kids per woman. Your gibmees system favors large families.

Are you going to build a Trump wall around Finland? Or how will you make sure that there won't be any further Muslim migration? And even if you get 0 new Muslim migrants in the next 32 years (very unlikely), you will end up with 250k Muslims from natural growth which is 4-5% of your population.

There are almost no muslims in the military. Sure there are some niggers, a few jews and a few handpicked camelriders. But the overall majority that commits to a military career are white men (80%) and a few white women.

Those do not include people with Finnish passport who are Muslim. Most of the 60k Muslims in 2010 have a Finnish passport. You are handing out close to 10k Finnish passports per year, mostly to Muslims.

>There are almost no muslims in the military.
By 2035, most your young lower class people will be Muslims. Guess who will join the military?

Where the fuck did you see 150k count in that report?

Nah. You can see a detailed breakdown here. It's by language, so it counts all shitskins regardless of nationality or passports. If you add upp the mudslimes, they don't even make up 60k, let alone 150k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland

No, we will exterminate all ethnic Germans.

>Your country is wide open.
No, that would be your country.

>Where the fuck did you see 150k count in that report?

55k to 60k stated Muslims in Finland in 2010. You take the report and look at the asylum countries, the fertility rate and the family reunifications. Then you look here: stat.fi/tup/maahanmuutto/maahanmuuttajat-vaestossa/ulkomaalaistaustaiset_en.html
on your government website and check the "people with foreign background" and see how that has gone from 200k to 370k in the last 10 years alone. Then you look at the countries where this spike came from and eh voila, 150k Muslims is a good estimate.

Oh and former Soviet Union include a shitload of Chechens and GUS state Muslims.

You're not going to invade because you're le evil gaybashing fascists like the media portrays it, there's just going to be a war because there are (((forces))) trying to goad both western and eastern Europe into it. You'll be victims same as the rest of us in the end.

But we use american components in almost all our stuff.

>they don't even make up 60k, let alone 150k
Explain the pic I posted here then Somalia - close to 20k
Iraq - around 17k
Former Yugoslavia includes Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo etc.
Turkez - close to 10k
Afghanista - 8k
Iran - 8k
India - includes Muslims
Syria - 3k
Nigeria, Pakistan, Morocco, etc. also include Muslims

And then the graph is just from the middle of 2016, and doesn't include number from some parts of 2016 and all of 2017.

Most of the increase is slavs. I'm not too exited about le based toilet cleaners either, but slavs are at least better than mudslimes (for full breakdown, see )

>implying sweden even has the the capital to increase their spending on military instead of begging the US to give them more money.

And here is the totals... 370k, don't tell me they are all white Christian Europeans... because from the country breakdown it doesn't look like it. That 150k of those are Muslims is a good estimate. And the 370k don't even include Muslims who are second gen migrants because they are not counted as "foreign background" people.

They're expecting very low conversion rates.

Pollacks are shitty truck drivers and corrupt construction workers when they first come, but ones that stay assimilate quickly.

>2035

>Most of the increase is slavs.
Not according to your own statistics office!

rising number of muslims
more money wasted for military

i thought the report about sweden being a 3rd world country in 2030 was a joke, but it becomes more realistic each year

It is. And as you can see from the total breakdown, which includes all of them, we got around 50k mudslimes, which is way too much, but nowhere near 150k

it's almost like we'll need an effective military when the chimpouts start for real

>medium migration scenario
here's the high migration scenario

Interesting to use Russia as an excuse for militarising.

Chance of Sweden vs Russia 0.0%

Good on Sweden, change is coming.

When we have large crowds of people sieg hailing in Italy, I'm betting on the former

The goal is to suppress any civil war tendencies of course.
They wont shoot at migrants but they will shoot at ethnic Swedes.
Your country is done.

this is getting close to that 60k he claimed

He claimed 150k

yeah but he was babbling about 60k too.
50k is far too fucking much jesus christ

There won't be Sweden by 2035

How the fuck that shit says that ireland is 4 procent but the uk 14?

that much difference in policies?

I know. We have some cleaning up to do

Sellane fiilis että osa häippäsee kun katukuvassa näkyy oikeaasta vaan helsingissä(tosin ite kaakkois suomest niin vitustako tiän)

PERMABAN ME FOREVER PLEASE

>Most of the increase is slavs
Wow you are the most dumbest Finn i have ever seen.
You say in your earlier post that 40% minors being born in Germany has a "migrant background" in Germany Migrant background means every foreigner that came to Germany after WW2 which are majority Europeans and now in your post you say "but oh those are European migrants" about Finnland are you just daft maybe you should stick to making Youtube videos i must say i'm a fan of your videos
youtu.be/HdKOFquf_T0

Hans you're a retard. I never claimed that all of the 40% are mudslime. As for stats, you've been btfo by facts

dat Poland....
dat Lithuania

HNNNNGGGG