White people thread

Let’s have a white people thread. If you are white, post here and talk about being white and let’s also talk about our favorite non-white populations.

I met two Sudanese guys in the army who were cool as shit. One fluent in English, one not. But they were cool af and they got drunk on only six beers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a Gen X Wews thread, new speech on Juden Peterstein:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow

no one here a white, we all Chinese LARPers here to troll correct the record

also american a 56% only white

i like the boiled chicken and beef that comes from making soup
i'll fight anyone

>our favorite non-white populations.
the fuck is wrong with you?

I boiled a chicken last week. Are you stalking me, leaf? Also I should’ve
>inb4 Le 56

hope you didnt shake their hand. part of the sudanese culture is they wipe their ass with their hand

Czech’d and dude I’m telling you Africans (people who are born and raised in Africa) that come to the States are eternally grateful and hard working. African Americans are the ones that are unappreciative about the environment they live in

I'm white and I'm proud. I hate afghans.

I'm not white and I don't care

Russians. Dislike them as much as whites.

>that come to the States are eternally grateful and hard working
Just wait a single generation..

You might be right :/

Peterson cultists absolutely BTFO

Im white, other races are more familial than whites but they are still non white degenerates. I know some a nice chinese man but he has no concept of personal hygiene and loves to spread his dragon breath. Then i also know some nice lebanese girls but they are whores. Whites are the best typically, although we are getting pretty low quality. I blame womens partner choosing skills and mens lack of penis restraint.

>Africans (people who are born and raised in Africa) that come to the States are eternally grateful and hard working.
They are very grateful you are stupid enough to let them invade and take your stuff.

> lives in white central. dislikes white
Well fuck off back to shitskin-land, it's not difficult

Implicit whiteness right here

I am white. Like Pale, blue eyed blonde with a german bloodline I can proof up to the 11th century AMA

Only the Swiss can consider themselves whites, the others are mongs.

If he ain't white the boy ain't right

Fuck you kike.

Why didn't you finish off the jews?

Fuck off, pal

> I’m telling you Africans (people who are born and raised in Africa) that come to the States are eternally grateful and hard working.

You cunts are getting different Africans than we are then. Cunts that come here are turbo niggers attacking people with machetes and bashing women in packs if 20.