I thought it was alright

I thought it was alright

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIjt-AOSlyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I agree OP, probably the best live action anime adaptation out there

shit man, that last 5 minutes in the final race was pure kino

GET THAT WEAK SHIT OFF MY TRACK

I honestly never got the hate for it. It was fast, it was colorful and rich with detail, the plot was pretty good, the action was great, and there wasn't a single wasted moment in the entire movie. Everything had a purpose.

I guess its problem was that it was too truthful to the source which triggered the realismfags and the normies followed.

Yeah, I'm surprised by how low it's rated

I feel like the low ratings are a meme at this point and everyone just repeats it without having watched it. Like Water World.

It was simply too Sup Forums, whereas people wanted it to be Sup Forums. Honestly bewilders me that this movie, that came out a decade ago, perfectly captured how to make an irl anime/video game movie, yet Hollywood, instead of copying it, simply continues to make garbage like World of Warcraft and Death Note.

Also makes me wish the Wachowskis had continued to pursue more anime adaptions, instead of melodramas like Cloud Atlas and Sense8. Like, a live action DBZ or FMA movie by them would be amazing!

A 10/10 film.

I don't know if this thread is an outlier but
If it isn't, it would be a sign of the difference in focus between what anime fans want and what a usual western audience wants

I liked it, but I've never seen the original so my opinion doesn't count

>anime is about road races
>movie is hotwheels
for what purpose

I heard the brothers both got a sex change at the same time.

I think my favorite character of the movie was fred flinstone(don't know his real name)=I honestly don't like thelast 5 mins of the movie eause they rushed the race to me

>Honestly bewilders me that this movie, that came out a decade ago, perfectly captured how to make an irl anime/video game movie, yet Hollywood, instead of copying it, simply continues to make garbage like World of Warcraft and Death Note.
Speed Racer was made from the heart. You can't just copy that.

It wasn't.

i've never been able to find a good torrent for it

I see a few good ones on rarbg.

Oh, well, those torrents weren't there when I checked a couple months back.

>gits and DN opened the door to a massive flood of Sup Forums "adaptations" threads
Thanks america.

Maybe among western movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIjt-AOSlyE

fookin best movie

I vomited rainbows