Get owned

Get owned.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lpog9MWxDtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"hasta la vista, grey davis"

Even Morpheus is against the idea.

Did Trump really fuck Samuel L. Jackson's mother? What a champ.

Kek

Caring what some nigger thinks?

Pretty sure that motherfucker built his career on gun violence.

actors never stop acting, even their real life is a script. when will people learn actors deserve no respect (except for respecting them AS actors thats fine) and should never be trusted

especially big actors, the establishment has to trust them with that much fame. and any actors betraying that trust are at risk

So, according to Sammy... NO ONE SHOULD BE PROTECTING THE CHILDREN!!!

>lets arm the oppressed liberal students
>let's arm the adult teachers
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If i knew that when I grew up the world would operate on the level of 4 year olds I would have put less effort in

Brilliant

>being promoted to a motherfucker by Samuel Motherfucking Jackson is a bad thing

Noice

Top kek

GLARNOLD GLOMPHF BTFO

>over plans to arm school teachers
Isn't Trump just supporting the right for teachers to carry if they want to? Its not like he's trying to make every single teacher carry a gun?

arming teachers is irresponsible idea, you put more unwanted responsebility to a person thats already gets blamed for everything that is school related. why just not hire guards?

I don't get it?

>Donald "Motherfucker" Trump
Sounds good to me

>hire guard
1. Kid shoots guard first.
2. Kid holds classroom hostage and kills everyone inside.

Morpheus from Matrix.

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The REAL question to ask is why R so many Jews at the center of the Parkland shooting?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lpog9MWxDtU