Be civic nationalist

>be civic nationalist
>fuck asian mutt
>be pacifist who'd do no shit except stay home on computer
>nat soc and ethno statists help you get money rolling cause you make edgy memes about their opposition
>make them look like idiots but it all good cause memes

youtube.com/watch?v=f3ZcflP8KPY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=XtW6HW8jO_U
youtube.com/watch?v=OoJehq6wrjc
youtu.be/8lZT7Hj99A0
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_dB_IkWcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares your e-celeb, buddy.

It's one of more popular generals on pol,so don't project.

I can attack Metokur and make him look weak at weak points, but you're just a retarded slave.

Go suck some more soy out of Sargon's teet.

Who?

Mister Mediocrities

Come gun blazing? You sucking UK dick or IRA dick? Or you undercover pacifist degenerate potatonigger eating MDMA love pills in amounts like candy?

Your argument is bad like your mother's dick sucking skills.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Is he really a civic nationalist?

why won't he attack the alt-right? is he a crypto-nazi or something?

he talked about it on exodus americanus stream

$$$ and audience stop coming to him if he attacks them.

He's closer to Alt-Right than civnat. He's a big fan of Murdoch Murdoch if that goes to show anything.

8:20
youtube.com/watch?v=OoJehq6wrjc

>metokur
>$$$
You really don't know much about him, do you?.
Be honest, which liberalistists are you sucking the dick of? Or are you from the manlet defence force? Anyway, sage

He doesn't like blacks and muslims but I think that's due to obvious reasons and I don't think he wants an ethnostate mainly because he hates most people like cool kids on the internet tend to do.

If someone asked him if he'd like to live in a cabin in the woods with just jade and a crate of beer or an ethnostate I think his choice would be obvious

Jim likes internet drama, not drama that happened in a court where the aim is always to ruin the opponent's credibility through gross exegeration.

his gf has huge milky tits, and even white nationalists can't resist asian women

asian women x Sup Forumstards is one of the most natural pairings

If you knew him you'd know the circles he moves around in. BTW no ethno state entrance for you pajeet/abdullah/singh,you stay in your street shitting land of aryan so don't even try.

Metokur has a West Coast accent?

I'm pretty sure he lives in Minnesota

Perhaps, but that accent isn't midwest, it's west coast right?

,>Posts nigger music..

You need to remove ",". If you follow metokur's content,you'd maybe guess why I used that song.

Fuck him for what he did to Terry Davis.

It's a general American accent, which is midwestern in origin. I'm from Minnesota myself and it wouldn't surprise me if he's from here.

Sounds West Coast to me, but who the fuck am I, I thought those mid west accents had a nordic rhythm to them, but I guess the urban areas wouldn't be as Germanic.

>randos shitting on metokur on Sup Forums an twitter at the same time
I wonder who could be behind this, really makes me think.

You his cigan lawyer or emotionally attached fan?

>they think a character assassination against Jim will work here

youtu.be/8lZT7Hj99A0

Jim is about entertainment and laughing at things he finds retarded. He hasn't tried to disguise that, and doesn't attack or single out because of ideology.

We need to keep the pressure up, my fellow Sup Forums forum users.

Keep posting at James, he is about to crack.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7_dB_IkWcs