Who would do the job of US illegals if you were to deport them all?

If I rember Georgia was the one who cracked down on them so hard that no one was left to pick oranges on farms. So they have decided to put inmates from jail to work but even that it was enough. They have had to bus criminals from other states in to solve the workforce shortage.

So, here is your solution. Use every single inmate in your system to work on the fields.

Arrest someone for pot - 1 year of jail, 6 months if he will do forced labour during summer what illegals used to do.

WHO IS GOING TO PICK THE COTTON?

The bigger question is who is going to repopulate the neighborhoods left vacant by deported illegals?

>Who would do the job of US illegals if you were to deport them all?
White Americans.

Nazi is just a Yiddish pejorative for white.
ashcannazi literally means Jew who lives among whites.
Everyone in that cartoon but snoopy is technically a Nazi.

>Who would do the job of illegals
You mean, selling drugs, robbery and rape?

If you suddenly just deport all illegals there would be too large opening in the job market for the people to step in. I mean if all the garbage picking jobs in agriculture were done by illegals for decades where are you suddenly getting citizens to do the job now?

Robots, eventually. It is going to happen anyway and we are going to be stuck with millions of illegals with nothing to do.

>Who will do the job of slaves if you were to free them all?

Kill yourself.

Kek, this.

someone post the original where it's the merchant under the mask

>snoopy
That is Marmaduke you retard.

Job creators will have to pay more and offer better working conditions to attract labourers
How sad

I'd gladly pay more for oranges if the price we r up for labor to pick them of it meant we could stop paying for illegal immigrants all over the rest of society

The whole reason they wanted illegals to do those jobs was so they could lower the wages and make more money.

And illegals also send large proportion of their income back home so much of the money paid to them doesn't even contribute to US economy.

Legal immigrants.

I honestly don't know how dumb you have to be to even ask that question.

>I will go through all legal loopholes and bureaucratic procedures
>I will emigrate to US through proper channels
>I will live my American Dream of being a working class stiff and pick fruit on plantations

Never change Polen.

It's almost like they'd have to pay whites a decent wage to pick fruit, instead of cheap illegals.
>really jogs my nog.

Bump

They can already use machines to collect many crops so what are these crops that cannot be harvested by machines?

>implying that's not how every immigrant should go through

There are literally millions of people in the world who would sell their kidney for such an opportunity. Fucking mexicans, GET IN LINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

fpbp