Why so many australians = pedos

why are there so many fucking pedos in Anglo-Saxon countries especially in Australia and the UK? what's wrong with Anglos?

>The Family was the name given to a close-knit group of men believed to be involved in the kidnapping, sexual abuse and, at times, torture of young men and teenaged boys in and around Adelaide, South Australia from the 1970s to the mid-1980s.
>A post-mortem examination revealed that Barnes had died of massive blood loss from an anal injury,[9] likely caused by the insertion of a large blunt object.

that last thing figures next to each and every name of the victims, you guys are fucking sickt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amkkK-_o9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because of boarding schools and the culture that surrounds them.

OP polish poster probably got educated in some ex-communist state school staffed by glass eyed teachers who aren't secure enough in their positions to want to rape children.

In the USA they all hide at weird sleep-away activities like the boy scouts. If your kid is in the scouts there is like a 30% chance his asshole is gonna get fingered by someone's gay dad in the Pack.

Imply pedos are bad.

sounds like a good point, also the vast spaces and living in detached houses as opposed to commieblocks must be factors

>Australia/Anglo countries full of pedos
>Basing research on random articles on a cult from 38 years ago.

You people really are fucken simpletons aren't you.

would posting 100 more cases of brutal pedos from australia change your mind

It could be just that your kids are too scared to speak out. I mean the Catholic Church is pretty popular in your country you Snow Indonesian.

Mostly they seem to go after kids when they have them separated from their parents.

If you hate us so much then stop coming here.

Would posting a white flag prove Poland is a pushover scum-cunt Slav nation, of which during both world wars, acted as German and Russian "Bull Preppers"?.

Essentially no. Couldn't give a shit.

You just prove how fucken dumb you are, and essentially embarrass yourself by making general and broad sweeping statements about a country you know nothing about or have ever visited.

>T.Studied uni in Gdansk.

nice Jewish propaganda you were fed there
there's no possibility of the kids getting touched by Catholic priests at school in front of the whole class or during a mass in front of all the adults
the only opportunity would be being in some kind of religious small meeting-group or being servant during the ceremon kid

yeah, when CCCP wanted to destroy our shit up we should have just said
>if you hate us so much why are you coming here, lads?

>T.Studied uni in Gdansk.
so you couldn't even enroll into an aussie uni and went to some 3rd rate Polish one (like all of them)? you don't sound like a wise interlocutor you try to appear to be

just because you were in Poland doesn't mean you know it you retarded globetrotting normie, you can't speak Polish ergo you had no chance to know what Polish is because you didn't even met the bare minimum requirments

>Th.. the dingo ate ma baiby, judge
>baby got sold to a child trafficing ring

I was asked to study there by their Geology department via scholarship ya block head cunt.

Poland is a non-country. Basically only good for lightbulbs and depression.

Here's your (you) for making me reply anyway.

Try some education, or listen to an audio book while your scrubbing toilets bud. Then we can talk.

I can speak polish fluently
>czysta toaleta zbliża się do góry

t. Robert Di Natale

>Adelaide

Lots of Irish.

>what's wrong with Anglos?
youtube.com/watch?v=amkkK-_o9vA
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

They are everywhere but in developed countries they get caught.

I understand your point but it's such a lazy argument
you could basical say that for every country and therefore excuse the behaviour in the developed country
>yeah you do have these crimes at the same rate as we do, they just go unreported

Shitposting aside.
The Family, not the cult Juluan Assange was raised in in Australia that’s another The Family, were real. They were everything pizzagate wishes it was, and everything people say the BBC is.

Young make streetkids we’re getting murdered and found with barbed wire up their arseholes after being sodomised.
Cops, judges, clergy, politicians were all involved. All investigations were obstructed.
It was very very nasty stuff with Luciferian links.
This shit was all very real

Furthermore the two most common
Ways they’d find streetkids was either hitch hiking, or offering them weed (South Australia has decriminalised pot)
Bad shit happens to street kids all the time, that’s being homeless, however the rumours of perverse blood orgy rituals actually pushed a lot of the homeless from Adelaide to Melbourne and Sydney in the 70-80’s because their had been survivors and rumours spread

Quintessentially Australian

>this happened in my home city

>Le anglo is le paedophile
Not really. Look at the surnames of most that get convicted.. Non anglo names..

Try again Salazar Pedovorski.

Shit, I havent heard about the family in years.
wheres the link? does it juts mention Beven Spencer von Einem, or does it metion ...shit, was it Richard Kelvin? the TV guys kid who von Einem offed who had von einem's watch still up his arse?

let me tell you, Adelaide was fucking creepy af in the 80s for a kid growing up

>South Australia has decriminalised pot

Not it fucking hasn't stop talking out your arse.

cuz jews spread to those countries fellow white goy

If you think our wildlife is dangerous you should check out our basements

new guinea, look up kuru, yes doctor was also a kike

A child molested in the western world is considered a tragic event and happens unfortunately more often than we would like, its under reported and the perpetrators when caught and convicted are usually jailed and ostracized even upon release.

In the Muslim world its just another Thursday.

Go check the law retard

Decriminalised does not equal legal you fuckwit, go fuck yourself you cunt of a woman

here's the source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

Who'd have thought that an island that the Brits used as the ultimate prison camp would breed more degenerate criminals.
Nobody could have seen that coming.

>why are australians pedophiles
have you seen their women?

Because they outlawed loli, there is no outlet for these sexual urges

There is a website dedicated exclusively to active Polish paedos with over 700 faces on it.
Guess which one is OPs uncle?

I hit a nerve, didn't I

We sent our criminals there, what did you expect?

Anglo Pedos exist because Anglo countries are filthy cesspools of degeneracy due to being Judeified.

Literally:

UK, US, Canada, Australia, NZ = Greater Israel/Judea