Realistically speaking if the US were to deport all illegal immigrants tomorrow would crack addict cletus on the dole...

Realistically speaking if the US were to deport all illegal immigrants tomorrow would crack addict cletus on the dole fill up the workforce void left?
Illegals working under the table are working 12 hours shifts picking fruit and vegetables under the sun or cleaning bathrooms overflowing with mcnuggets diarrhea.
Do americans feel like they're "above" certain low income jobs and would rather collect welfare? I'm not familiar with how low income americans think.

Bump

Can you read dates? What does Ohio have to do with this? None of you are helping your cases by the way.

So would Xanax addict redneck Britany work 12 hours shift cleaning toilets or not?
I just want to figure out if illegals are actually stealing jobs or merely filling a void that nobody wants to fill

They're here illegally. It's pretty simple tbqh. What does Mexico do with people who enter illegally?

wages would increase until those jobs were filled, ideally welfare would be cut off and taxes lowered so that companies could afford to pay these people an actual wage and not lose profit without needing a slave labor workforce to survive government regulation and economic interference

Ship them North

Our children used to do these jobs.

Excellent point.

Checked. Quads of truth.

I'm from Ohio. Currently my employer is looking to hire for about 8 positions; and he's told me he's reviewed 30 applicants.
Out of those 30, he said the majority were from minorities who came in and agreed to schedule a drug screening. Of those, about half showed up. The half that did all failed.
In Ohio, the overwhelming majority of drug users are black and hispanic. And yes, we have a fuckton of blacks and hispanics here, if you're not out in the country.

How do you not recognize that you are advocating for unprotected slave labour for corporations so they can pay you nothing? Who do you think lobbies for the open border? Why don't Democrats actually want to fix the illegal immigration crisis but just want it to continue indefinitely? HMMMMMMMMMM. You are advocating for the exploitation and enslavement of your own people numb nuts. Why should I a legal American be relegated to slave labor that pays nothing? Your illegals don't have rights and therefore can be taken advantage of to the fullest.

It's like saying we're gonna ship all the cotton pickers back to Africa will crack addict cletus fill the void and become a slave??? No, because he has rights. You are fucking stupid man.

>mexican posting goblin memes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lie more Russian bot

Unironically true. Many "Mexicans" you see are Central American diaspora who claim that they are Mexicans so they get dropped off the border instead of all way down to where they're actually from.

>she
there's your problem

WHO'S GONNA PICK THE COTTON!!!

>how would Americans even survive if there wasn't a flood of poor taconiggers suppressing wages?

The slaughter houses in Texas USED to pay about $23/hour. That's $46k/year for hard dirty work, but if you are a poor uneducated white it's good money. They hired exclusively illegals with fake documents and now that job pays $8/hour. You can make $8/hour working at 7/11, so why work in guts and shit all day? (Unless you are an illegal and have NO CHOICE.)

Mexicans don't TAKE jobs that Americans won't do. They MAKE jobs into jobs that Americans won't do.

Jobs need to pay proper wages and come with decent healthcare. At the moment there’s not much visible difference between the purchasing power of someone on minimum wage and someone on the dole. A job, any job needs to be seen as a big step up in the world and not just slave labor

I bet that she has never considered that the wage she is paying is too low.

the reason "Americans" won't do these jobs is because they pay $3 an hour. Hiring illegal aliens is like modern day indentured servitude. If there were no illegals, employers would be forced to pay "muh livable minimum wage" that Liberal are always crying about. I would gladly pay $2 for a head of lettuce instead of $1 if it means that the wages for these jobs goes up and Americans are hired.

What is automation? We don’t care that niggers can’t fill those jobs. We just want your shitty third worlders out of our country. I’ll give up 25% of the GDP and my salary of it means I live in an all white country.

Why does everyone use the argument that illegal immigration only harms white people?

It harms all Americans.

There is a huge difference. Let me guess, you are on the dole and just trying to justify your laziness.

Considering the jobs illegals do are the most menial physical labour they're stealing the jobs that blacks would be doing. If you promote illegal immigration you're oppressing and impoverishing the blacks.

Realistically those jobs would leave the country. Arizona already tried forcing farmers to not hire illegals and they couldn't get enough people to pick the fruit.

The big glaring flaw of these crops is that they haven't mechanized the harvesting. Before grain harvesting was fully mechanized it consumed the majority of labour in society. But now we can already harvest tomatoes and grapes mechanically, there's no need for loads of unwashed illegal slave labour.

>Muh Immigrant workforce
You know this meme hasn't worked for decades right?

How about you ship them back to mexico burgernigger.

Our courts obstruct the process a lot.

Why would you need drug tests for toilet cleaners?

Did you know Markon pays it's lettuce pickers $16/hr?

> factory
> owner
> she

Fuck no.