>Manga
Typesetter can't understand how speech bubbles are supposed to be numbered
>LN
Doesn't have translation
>WN
Shitty translation

WHY, finally some unique isekai but can't even read it

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/my-sister-is-jealous-of-another-world-girlsfun-harem-store-management/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So if you can't even read it, how do you know if it's any good? Aside from obvious waifu with blue hair on the right.

Nothing is this is unique by any means.

I checked out the first 4 manga chapter

So, you just looked at the pictures and made guesses since you can't into moon?

pic unrelated right?
that's not isekai

retard, it's translated but by a noobs

Oh right, OP mentioned that. My bad.

reincarnated=/=isekai

nothing unique about this, is the standard "idiot became op by asspull and then venture around making hot girls wet".

even the supposed ntr is fake

you might be right but apparently in the Web Novel the ntr is real and shit

fantasy=/=isekai

it is a different world but fantasy world and there is no mention of another world
so yeah you're right

>the title is "My Sister is Jealous of Another World Girls"
>probably will fuck anyone but his sister
This is even worse than TLR or Nisekoi.

The NTR is real in WN but they removed it for muh waifu material in LN.

>probably will fuck anyone but his sister
LN will change it
I believe it

What will be changed? There will be no sister and changed to NBR sister or even worse childhood friend?

>isekai
>unique

>unique isekai
it lasts until the Harem catches up with him, then it becomes standard fare.

The MC is an autistic faggot that misunderstands everything.

He does some pretty heroic shit because he is a kind good person, saves a bunch of girls cause its the right thing to do, then confesses to them and because of a misunderstanding, runs away crying.

Repeat this 6 times.
First with his Childhood friend, who in the WN is a gold digging whore and in the LN is devoted to the promise of marriage they made.

then with an elf he saves.
then with a blue haired whore (she is an actual whore, she falls in love with him because he is so pure)
then with 2 princesses
then with a warrior loli
then with his sister that wanted to bang him all along and is a reincarnator.
and finally with a beast girl.

all through this time several goddesses want to ride his cock.

The sister is reincarnated.

he fucks his sister and the rest of the harem, ends up as god and gets pampered by all the mortals and the goddesses.

>First with his Childhood friend, who in the WN is a gold digging whore and in the LN is devoted to the promise of marriage they made.
>
>then with an elf he saves.
>then with a blue haired whore (she is an actual whore, she falls in love with him because he is so pure)
>then with 2 princesses
>then with his sister that wanted to bang him all along and is a reincarnator.
>and finally with a beast girl.
>all through this time several goddesses want to ride his cock.
Sounds like paradise to me, user.

I talked about this novelupdates.com/series/my-sister-is-jealous-of-another-world-girlsfun-harem-store-management/ one, not that isekai which OP brought about.

I don't think you can blame the translation for the WN being shitty. The entire plot for the 90 or so chapters I read is this gif but for him meeting up with his stupid harem.

Most of the main plot is dumb and the entire reason for his travels to hotspring town was revealed to be literally nothing.

If the plot is trash the only thing left is the characters and the MC is insufferable and his harem not much better.

>he fucks his sister and the rest of the harem, ends up as god and gets pampered by all the mortals and the goddesses.
wait the WN translation is done? or you just read moon?

Machine translation

yeah, the plot is dumb, part of the fun came from Wazu constantly dropping spaghetti and getting the hell out of dodge every time he got his heart broken.

But that ended when the harem caught him, they all became cardboard cut outs that say the exact same thing every time.

But then the sister appears again, and the whole thing becomes fun again, still stupid trash but fun stupid trash.

why no cute white dragon in WN?

its there, but the dragon is daughter-fu material only for headpats.

>unique isekai
This isn't Isekai he isn't reincarnated or summoned or whatever.

i know, headpats only
so she appears later?
isekai=parallel world
there exists one in this series so technically it is

Unless the MC is summoned / reincarnated into that world then the story is still just regular fantasy.
Just because a series has lasers doesn't make it scifi.

Yes it does, now fuck off. Iskeai is "another world", doesn't matter what this world is (yes, even game world), doesn't matter how MC got there (transported, reincarnated, summoned).

Isekai isn't parallel world, it's another world which means there should be the "real" world beside the another world in the series to be called isekai and so the MC should be reincarnated/transmigrated person.

The sister is from earth, she uses earth knowledge to create a vast mega corporation that spreads through out the whole continent.
She did this to find Wazu.

>The sister is from earth
But the main character isn't. You can't just say a thing is another thing because it has some elements of that other thing.