This jobber can win against Servants

This jobber can win against Servants.

I hope he really reevaluates his life when he drags himself out of Sargasso. Revenge just isn't his thing. He should be a potter or something.

Please. The weakest Servant would wipe the floor with him. He always punches above his weight. That's why Othinus turned him into a football.

Which ones though? There are lots of Servants

He can't even win against Altair

Well judge for yourself. I'll list his abilities
>Is the Second Ranked Level 5 esper in Academy City, and second in power only to Accelerator
>His power is the production of a material called Dark Matter (not the real Dark Matter) as it is a substance that does not exist in this universe. He can produce virtually an infinite amount of it
>Dark Matter is a substance with many, many properties. It can produce about 25 000 thousand different energies. He can also magnify the light of the sun and use it as a weapon
>His dark matter wings are strong enough that he could send trees flying with a flap of his Dark Matter wings
>Can generate unknown explosions
>In addition post revival Kakine is made out of Dark Matter, so he is capable of such feats like Regeneration, Shape-shifting, Post-cognition, hell he even creates his own army of clones and insects made out of Dark Matter.

He can because Index 3 will never happen

Just you wait.

DED

Can he?

There's no doubt that he could, it's just that he has to keep the smug levels downs so his dumb ass won't get splattered by something stupid.

In the Index universe that'd be pretty OP. But as far as Nasuverse is concerned that's barely a speck on the radar. He could beat most mages no doubt except maybe Zelretch. But Servants, by definition, are physics bending entities of mass destruction. Even one of the "weaker" Servants, say Hassan, can still kill him as long as they can activate their NP. It's literally magic, there's no vectors involved, not even Accel has a defense against that.

>Servant
They're just bunch of jobbers outside Nasuverse.

Is it even possible for that Hassan to "kill" a being made out of Dark matter?

I thought Hassan's NP doesn't really "kill" you physically but applies the "concept" of death onto you so you just drop dead. I might be getting it a bit confused with Shiki's eyes but if so, being made of Dark matter can't protect you since you're still technically "alive" and if the concept of death is applied to you, you'd still drop dead instantly. The only beings immune, if I recall, are the Aristoteles. Literal eldritch abominations from outer space who don't have a concept of death.

To add on, his attacks hit on the quantum level which bypasses conventional durability.

No, that ability belongs to King Hassan, not all of them have it.

>Hassan's NP doesn't really "kill" you physically but applies the "concept" of death onto you so you just drop dead

I'm pretty sure this is not F/SN Hassan NP.

Good point. I concede. Maybe not Hassan then. But the majority of Servants should still be able to kill him. Saber could Excaliblast him into oblivion. Cu can use his Gay Bulge to pierce his heart. Or Gil can just use Ea and end the world. Or Servants can just use their superhuman strength and speed to rip his head off or something. If I recall, Kakine is an esper but he doesn't really have superhuman reflexes so he might not be able to react to a Servant blitzing him in time.

>It's literally magic, there's no vectors involved, not even Accel has a defense against that.
Magic has vectors.

Except post revival he can regenerate so long as Dark Matter exists regardless of where it is. Only something like MEoDP has the capability of killing him.

To further this, F/SN Hassan NP destroys the heart, which is no big deal for Kakine since he can regen from that.

Serenity Hassan is just poison which still won't kill him since his body is just made out of energy that has never been discovered until he created it which he creates 25,000 different types.

Excalibur can kill him as it atomizes particles, EA as well. Gay Bulge, no as he can create infinite new bodies for himself and spread them everywhere where even just one particle still exists he can recover. Dark matter also absorbs matter.

Who would win? Kakine or any of the KOTRT.

Kakine has a wincount of 1 and thats against Mugino

Tell that to Cendrillon. Her magic outright ignores all vectors and smashes the feet of any victim in her radius. Even Accelerator noted that he couldn't sense any vectors and if his feet were on the ground he'd get hit too. I'm assuming magic in Indexverse and Nasuverse work on similar principles. In that case, magic does not have vectors. Unless your magic is a projectile in which case it does. If your magic is an AoE type magic that hits an entire area at once even Accel's vector change can't do shit.

4 actually. Mugino twice, Saiai, and the goggles guy.

No Kakine definitely has superhuman reflexes. His opponents Accelerator and Rensa both move and can attack faster then the speed of sound, and he managed to react to their attacks and fight on par with them.

I'm pretty sure it's just special cases like Cendrillon's magic that don't use vectors, not absolutely any AoE magic. There are probably quite a few of servants who can attack without vectors, but that would be because of some specific weird shit their NPs do and not just because it's magic.

Accel can redirect magic, he dit it against Gabriel while redirecting Kazakiri attacks.
He also btfo Kamisato harem which is include many, many magic users.
He also created a spell on the fly whithout self-harming, hinting at a rather good understanding of magic.

>To add on, his attacks hit on the quantum level which bypasses conventional durability.
I don't doubt you, but do you have a source/citation for that statement? Which volume is this mentioned in?

Is Mikoto dead?

I believe this has mostly to do with his Pincet Glove that allows him to "grab" subatomic particles . Another is that the dark matter flows through the target, disintegrates them and absorbs them.

Mostly Battle Royal Arc.

*OT VOLUME 15