Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szaKnOhJbow
twitter.com/VollrathTammie/status/967564895918190592
youtube.com/watch?v=64uikGn-q3k
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_YtklLyyo
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZXf5NdYf8
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_eV2TRlOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming_Valley
themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-admits-to-dozens-of-casualties-in-syria-clashes-60574
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fresh Awoo!

Night everyone

Anyone know where this speech was from? It must be one of the best Trump speeches ever, perhaps only equaled by the Catholic dinner where Trump roasted Hillary. Post your best Trump speeches...

youtube.com/watch?v=szaKnOhJbow

Thanks fren. Sleep tight buddy

nn

What have YOU done to protect are second amendment rights today, /ptg/?

I wanna fugg Tarlov.
Does this make me a bad person?

Cleaned my gun

meh, at least it isnt Timpf

Trump has RT'd this video. twitter.com/VollrathTammie/status/967564895918190592

AWOOO~

fuggg best photo of this coalburner ive seen

i pray to KeK unironically so that weapons become more accessible and undesirables become lesser over time

>autosage

>
Maybe she went camping and woke up add took this.... She's pretty

MOVEMENT!

JUST

MAGA
Don't let him fight all alone, Pedes.

she is practically a bolshevik but that's not good enough i guess. imagine the freakshow they'd get to primary her

Oh nooooooo that sucks.

Practically?
She is the closest thing America has ever produced to a Commissar.

>I hear (((You)))

Only Nixon could go to China

Only Trump could abolish the 2nd amendment

AWOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=64uikGn-q3k

Soon enough there will be soldiers fighting in the Iraq and Afghan wars who were born AFTER 2001/03

Will the madness ever end?

wtf is going on?

Member when America was free? Now Drumpfy's gonna take your guns.

OUR SCHOOLMATES ARE DEEEAAAD
BUT WE ARE FAMOUS NOOOOW
OH YEEEAAAAHH
Now give up your guns!

youtube.com/watch?v=7T_YtklLyyo

Id say the first thing to not give off anything shady is to not smile.

Mr. President, if you're reading this, we need a tweet to wake this place up. Please, sir!

Those motherfuckers look happy as fuck, they don't seem to give a shit about their 17 classmates who got killed, it's almost as if they didn't go to that school.

Maybe he's sleeping in.. it is Sunday, after all...

Give them up, gringo

ayy la creatura....

Soy... girl?

omg guys did you know [company] does business with the NRA, an organisation that the vast majority of americans have either neutral or supportive sentiment towards? let's fucking destroy the economy for our hashtag.

>we want the under 24 vote so we're going to have 'hip and le troll' kids lecture you on left wing ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=MHZXf5NdYf8
see link attached

d-do you think she'll like my nintendie switch...?

it was in florida towards the end of the campaign, I dont remmemeber the exact name

You're probably right. I just miss him

AWOO

>tfw your classmates getting murdered was the best thing to ever happen to you

>Trump curse

Frank before Joji, a classic nowadays.

It's the other way round.
Nothing to do with soy, although it makes for good memes, just men copying female mannerisms.
I guess it's not surprising this happened since we literally made masculinity itself a taboo in our society.

Only AFTER you watch The Last Jedi

Florida, October 13th

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ_eV2TRlOg

I like it's pure cynicism of everything in the world but also explains things without smug condescension. In that regard, frank's old videos just represented pure anti-establishment chaos.

>Schiff memo not even on the headline page of CNN because it's that much of a nothingburger

Yes it is, you have to read the headlines, not just look at the pretty pictures.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you fuckin idiot! CERTAINLY NOT YOUR CLASSMATES YOU FUCK! OH MY GOD THE NERVE ON THS KID

Oh damn, Sup Forums just got HOGGED

oh no i can't get 10% off my rental car now, how can the NRA possibly survive this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyoming_Valley

>The show "The Office" made fun of this metro area as being a dying relic of the past
>apparently it's the whitest metropolitan area in the country

Hmmmm

I think this kid wants to be killed with an AR15 just to get it banned or something.

awoo my fellow megapedes

Anyone down for a lowtier Hoggpill?

>only the state and federal governments should be allowed to own the guns
>therefore these same institutions will be the ones having to go door to door with these same guns to take others away
>"Who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15"
maybe this crisis actor prick ought to try and take away a few of these assault devil weapons himself and see how easy it is

ahhh god damn Mew is a heartbreaker.

Literally shoot this faggot.

This spraytanned homunculus wants your teachers unarmed for the next school shooting.

Make the practice of the 2nd Amendment MANDATORY for all citizens. The Leftists will be distinguishable by the shit in their pants and their bad holster placements, the minorities purge themselves, and America is made Great (and completely impervious to invasion) again.

>And by someone I mean, you know who.

that really makes me think. many of their leaders will have been a part of the initial deployment. many of my friends that stayed in our now senior enslited

Yeah, never mind the 200+ Russian casualties clearly sanctions are the way to go here; you fucking nigger.

>China's single party dictatorship decides to unilaterally give its leader unlimited term limits and power
>better make this about Trump!

>I'M SO HAPPY THAT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD I GET TO BE ON ELLEN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS OR ELSE I'LL TELL EVERYBODY ON TWITTER TO BOYCOTT NRA ADVERTISERS

Sanctions are what 99% of congress approved of. Are they not your elected officials?

he has to add the yuck because he fears too many people find the Punished Caesarian Trump is too appealing to too many people

Last I knew (which was years back), she married some guy she "stalked" on a cruise or something. I remember her telling the story. That's pretty brutal. Maybe don't screw with President Trump next time?

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SANCTIONS YOU LITTLE COCKSUCKER? WE KILLED 200 RUSSIAN CITIZENS I THINK THAT SENDS MORE OF A FUCKING MESSAGE ABOUT WHO THE FUCK IS IN CHARGE HERE.

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING GRINGO? IT'S 7 AM. (also, when did anyone kill 200 russians? can someone give me a quick rundown?)

fight the power comrade
blumpf will go

How powerful does the right become if they can turn minorities anger towards white people into anger towards jews? almost everything they complain about is actually the jews but they're completely misguided

themoscowtimes.com/news/russia-admits-to-dozens-of-casualties-in-syria-clashes-60574
They tried to rush a U.S. position outside the oil fields east of Deir ez Zor and got annihilated by Marine and Ranger battalions with air support and artillery.

US airstrikes in Syria have taken out about 200~ Russian mercenaries in the last couple of weeks.

>I'm in a new movie. Totally unrelated, fuck drumpf.
the derangement is real

Congress passes the laws, the president fulfills them. That is unless he has been compromised.

Sorry that your brother was killed in Syria.

Shut the fuck up you little kike faggot your sanctions are irrelevant.

And why didn't this start WW3? Is Putin really a bitch or Trump is Putin's bitch and as he has the US by balls he wants to enjoy it a little bit more?

FUTURE OF "WOMEN'S" SPORTS

HAHAHAH

>You wanna know what's more important than >throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the >property in America? This how they did it
what did Trump's friend mean by this?

>Gets booed, again. Bleh.
Good. Boo this young man back to the boys dressing room

Nigga, that shit's from Jay Z, not Yeezy.

Mercenaries are fair game, I guess

>why didn't this start WW3
Nuclear deterrence is still in effect.

Sorry bub they're yours.

oh man, your feelings got triggered? I guess everyone should stop talking about Amnesty Don's Deportation Deferral Giveaway