YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
twitter.com/msnbc/status/967043934601072640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link faggot

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons

down to 41%. america is done for.

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

you watching oan too?

>600K FOR
>1m AGAINST

That's it goyim your guns are GONE

Reminder not to click on the link directly from here. Go to some "harmless" pages first, then paste the link.

Voted. Come on guys we memed a president into office. Let's change this simple little poll in our favor.

Need to get Arfcom in on this.

believing MSNBC could ever get 1.4million hits on anything. I'm calling BS

>42% of MSNBC viewers support it

Remember that MSNBC's viewership is mostly comprised of the far left. It would probably be twice that if it was actually a representative sample

I voted NO.

I'm not even a leftist/Democrat, but giving teachers guns is stupid as fuck.

Bump

They killed it.
PAGE NOT FOUND, lol.
Buncha pussies.

voted no as well
guns should be banned

still not a real country.

Liar. It's still up.

It is down to 39% wtf

It's still up, fag

I tried so hard

>msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-agree-laws-allowing-teachers-carry-concealed-weapons
Nigga this clearly has bots working on it

Its MSNBC

What the fuck are you expecting?

Imagine if the teacher has an anger issues and pull out his gun.

Someone left their script on too long.

Clearing my cookies or opening incognito tabs and voting again and again and again and again? While not being an US citizen?

Burgers tell us they have guns. Well, is about time to use them, if they want freedom. They're bitch-slapped by a couple of 19 year old freaks

Ummm school shooters will easily be able to dodge handgun bullets since they’re only 1/3rd of the speed of an AR-15 bullet. No.

please tell me this is fake

twitter.com/msnbc/status/967043934601072640

goddamn

kill me.
with a 3x fast bullet

Soon: speed limits for bullets: 40mph inside cities, 100mph outside. Too low? Tough luck, nazis

Voted. Down to 38%

This one's rigged boys

THIS!!! THANK GOD!!!

YOU STILL WANNA CALL THOSE COPS COWARDS NOW BIGOTS??

>caring about jew polls