English is racist!!

This is the state of libers in the US/Britain people. Someone is going to go extinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Violence-Literacy-HEINEMANN-OP/dp/086709270X
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=C9SiRNibD14
campusreform.org/?ID=10005
money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/08/academic-absurdity-of-the-week-feminist-chemistry.php
sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/qa-author-feminist-glaciology-study-reflects-sudden-appearance-culture-wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point, maybe a bit of a culling is necessary in order to preserve western values and forward movement.

I wonder what her dad has to say.

If she was really committed she’d stop using the language altogether and shut the fuck up

>white men
English men you fucking retard.

also
>men created this, men created that, men done this and that
It's like they're realising that one side of the gender is capable of actually crating and doing shit, and they don't even realise it.

Australianon on point.

You have to remember, to these people, there is no difference between England and Scotland, or Wales. They think the UK is all one country. Gets me unironically triggered tbqhwu family

Maybe.

English is one of the least formally structured languages around. There's no central authority, just norms.

5secs in to Twitter. I didn't think people can be this retarded.

how did you find this retard?

The "Modern English language" is fucking cucked anyways, even if we ignore nigger-dialects and coloquial speech.
Old English is the only good English, everything after it was a French Creole-language. Kill the Pakis, Dindus, Indians, Arabs, Turks, Poles and Welsh and then get a "godan cyning".
youtube.com/watch?v=VZpeT4UZHJU
youtube.com/watch?v=NGVp7naI8Oc

I search for "White men" or "White people" on Twitter. Then argue with retarded people instead of doing maths. It's really going to work out in the long term.

>Can't use white language because its systematic oppression
>Can't use other races languages because that's cultural appropriation
It's decided, the only non-racist option for libs is to not speak

>tfw too intelligent to correct grammar

This is the part where you remind them that practically everything they use is the result of the work of white men.

fire up a sock accnt then user.

>Everything created by White people is systematic racism

fuck i wish i hadnt searched for those terms.

>using correct English keeps people down
>misspelling the language and making grammatical errors is intelligent!
The mental gymnastics are extreme

Well Britain is the country that came up with "BBC Pidgin", so yeah.

The whole "Literacy is racist" thing isn't even new either.

amazon.com/Violence-Literacy-HEINEMANN-OP/dp/086709270X

I saw this brought up in one of those "topic boxes" in my cultural antropology textbook. I need the credits, and luckily the only hardcore liberal shit exists in that book alone, class is pretty normal and doesnt dive deep into politics really.

>a bit

English doesn't even have a regulating entity hahahaha. Pic related, based RAE.

ah, the subtleties of english are lost on our fine moorish fren.

Gosh, white women are so BASED. You're a cuck and a virgin neckbeard loser manchild incel if you don't want to marry them.

Yeah me either

wait, what?

>roastie doesn't know they make disposable plates now

womeme logic

Another good one

Wait, masculinity is preventing single men from buying normal white plates...? What kind of BuzzFeed quiz do these people fill in to come to those conclusions?

>white women outrank male pox

Doesn't sound right desu. Has xie cleared this with the diversity police yet?

I wonder what happened if cultural Marxists start calling physics or chemistry "racist".
Last time when ideology prevail over science 4th reactor of ChNPP exploded.
Sorry for bad English

What.

No clue WTF this means. Liberalism...

>I wonder what happened if cultural Marxists start calling physics or chemistry "racist"
hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=C9SiRNibD14

Social media is the problem for all of this and people don't seem to realize

That's why the left hates Russia and anything Russian. They know you are wise to how communism works and all their bullshit.

Well we know math is racist, so I think that implicates all the (real) sciences by association

campusreform.org/?ID=10005
money.cnn.com/2016/09/06/technology/weapons-of-math-destruction/index.html

she doesn't even believe that herself. She's just virtue signalling by trying to sound as far left as she can. It's like Sup Forumsacks racing to find the narrowest possible definition of white. Ignore her

what? all my plates look like that.
They are the easiest ones to clean.

its like they want to chase their meat and three veg around a plate with a fork, not have one comfy and a e s t h e t i c 5 x 14 inch rectangular platter that stacks neatly in the dishwasher and means you only need to wash one plate per meal

Wow this person is absolute cancer

The type of person to call a group of Jewish politicians white supremacists then vote for a jew over white men because they have to much power

WAKE UP STUPID CUNT

Who the fuck in England thinks English is a bad thing?

I agree with the
>not academic writing & bad grammar won't hurt anyone
part

Redpill me on square dinner plates user

>putting jews and whites as separate categories
redpilled af

>liberalism
Well, American Constitution is based on liberalism, democracy and "all man created equal" bullshit.
This ride ends only when Pax Americana failed like Rome

Bruce post best post

Latin evolved from Egyptian Hieroglyphics, therefore she is racist because we wuz kangz.

can't wait for my robowaifu to cook for me

What a nasty jewish cunt

>Dem niggers over 60 not listed
>Dem niggers under 60 last on the written list
WOW HOW RACIST CAN YOU BE??? LITERALLY NEXT HITLERINA

>I wonder what would happen if

Oh my sweet summer child

powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/08/academic-absurdity-of-the-week-feminist-chemistry.php

lol wanna bet this waste of skin would flip her shit if you used the wrong made up pronoun?

wow.
niggers are uppity and retarded everywhere, huh?

Lel. Predictable consequence of college english curriculum which lionizes those who subvert the canon formed by evil hegemons, which wants to legitimate everything.
You don't even need to go deep into the english catalog to find this shit. It is in the class every sophomore/junior needs to take.
Why do people let these leftists brainwash their own kids with their own taxes?

I have no daughter.

Lest you think that was an isolated example, here Professor Soy defends Starting a Conversation (literally) about Feminist Glacier Studies.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/03/qa-author-feminist-glaciology-study-reflects-sudden-appearance-culture-wars

its personal choice user. drawer type dishwashers have limited clearance between the top of neatly stacked crockery and the rotating washer element
also, rectangular plates and platters waste less space in the cupboard.

Airaksinen seems to be a finnish name

Teh engrish lanjuaje. God grief.

Without white cucks they won't be technology. Fuck white men but sadly we have to tolerate those filthy degenerate pigs so that they would keep hiring pajeet like us in their tech companies

The professor just takes for granted that we all oppose colonialism. I'm not even a wehraboo, but he asked a history major girl to explain the cause of WWI. She said "Germany was being bad again so we had to kick their butts". Based stacy btfoing krauts. That's just a taste of the public's perception of history. The teacher himself had to explain the alliances and mention the assassination.

Ergonomic dinner plate master race

Speak like an Egyptian ~ o wrd un phraz.

Holy shit, history repeats itself.
During 30s, 40s, 50s half of statistics methods was banned due "incompatibly with true marxism-Leninism ideology".
Genetics and cybernetic also was banned.
Lysenkovshina killed Soviet Biology; Thanks God, cybernetics was saved by Stalin.

yes goyim, be dumb and illiterate

also

Leftards have done the same thing in France. The language is too difficult for shitskins to learn, so they are going to simplify it by writing the words phonetically instead. They are also already teaching "inclusive writing" in some school books, basically we'll have to write words in both masculine and feminine versions to please the feminazis.
Language is an important fight for leftists, see 1984 and its newspeak.

It's funny that us evil dumb racists from all over the world have better spelling and grammar than liberal Americans and especially black Americans.

>tfw virgin round plate owner

>Feminist Glacier Studies
It's called anatomy, user.

>quintessentially Australian

Properly speaking ones language is a racial contract by whites and Asians.
Dindus get to slaughter any language they want.....because deys black an day is what it be.

"Grammar nazi" has taken on a whole new meaning to these people.

Posted for you. Lamonte agrees.

What if neocons actually was a sort of commies, like trotskysts democrats?
It would be explained a lot of shit.

Meh, when I put my round plates down I don't have to orient them and the same when I stack 'em. Round for the Masterace.

PS: White with hunter green border.
Corelle, no substitute

RINOs and Neocons are controlled opposition. It's like the difference between the mensheviks and bolsheviks. It's only a matter of how extreme the belief system. As in your history, the mensheviks were weak and consequently purged by the more zealous bolshevik faction. The democratic party would be like the modern day bolsheviks.

>formal english was created by white men
So was regular english you retarded hole.

>That guy cracking the fuck up but he has to stay where he is in case the cup falls

oh shit.. i never heard of this before.. the fuck is counter-factual history?

>counter-factual history
It's memeology. 'What if' in a nutshell.

>when there are no people, there are no problem

The world would be shithole without white men.
That's a fact.

Sometimes I wonder if English speakers are even taught what the difference between "Me" and "I", "she" and "her" or "who" and "whom" are.
I get the feeling that most of them don't even know the rules.
>Me and my dad are going to the-
No. If you really can't tell, just take the other person out of the sentence. "Me is going to the ..."? No. Of course not, that makes you sound like an Ogre.
>He is bigger than me
No. "He is bigger than I (am)."
>Who am I talking to?
No. It's "whom am I talking to". Is it really that difficult to know what is the subject and what is the object in a sentence?

Fucking American education.

Ah, the classic "Let me be retarded on social media and don't judge" excuse. typical basic bitch
So Uncivilised

despite english's frankish and germanic roots, its sadly not as precise as hoch deutsch. syntax is fucking all over the shop and nouns are woefully non-specific. but you can have a lot of fun with engilsh

LMAO LOW TEST DINNER PLATES, SOYBOYS BTFO

It's not and most people don't understand the difference between subject and oblique cases. It's quite common to see things like "between you and I" in semi-formal communication which is in my opinion even worse than "me and my dad are going to". The latter is a natural colloquialism while the former is a retarded attempt and failure to apply proper rules of grammar.

Btw though, "whom" isn't really a thing anymore so that one doesn't work. It's indeclinable like regular nouns.

Well, at least it's much harder to make mistakes. If everything is correct because some retard dialect says it that way, then nothing is wrong.

its a two way street user
in german you have an unwavering 'this is what a fucking word means, and thats it, no ifs, not buts,' - what i like to call the horrible precision of the language - this allows incredibly precise descriptions, and that is how the german language is able to describe beauty and other nebulous things down to pixel level
English, on the other hand, allows more subtle inferences, puns, double entendres and synonyms that provide a layer of complexity unavailable in german
remember, its language that frames thought, not the other way around - thats why niggers are unable to from complex societies: their language doesnt allow for it

shys gona tak niger naw ooga booga