Fuck off fucking white people, stop stealing OUR history

Fuck off fucking white people, stop stealing OUR history.

So by that logic there are no polish or german death camps but only black death camps?

This

Fuck you, you fucking nigger, these all people were White

fucking bongs are even worse than mutts in this

There were some Roman legionnaires who were of African descent but the rest are fucking retarded.

There should be a WW2 movie where every German is black.

I know I will go to jail for saying this, but I am not afraid to speak the truth. Say it with me, brothers: BLACK death camps.

yo nigga into the shower with ya muhfugga

There were probably black redcoats too, but I very much doubt they’d serve alongside white brits or speak English with an MLE accent as happens in the show.

I think those two should be removed. They’re ludicrous and show an obvious agenda, but they’re too easy for lefties to dismiss. Better to focus on the blackwashing of historical figures, with generic people it’s too easy to argue that they could have been black (even when it was probably a 0.001% chance).

Yeah because the (((bbc))) is absolutely a trustworthy source.
/sarcasm

To be fair there probably were black legionnaires and possibly redcoats because of slavery.
Hell, there was a black samurai so anything is possible.

mark wahlberg in lead role as shaka zulu when?

Okay, I get get majority of them but you think blacks can't be Roman? Are you fucking stupid?

Then international politics experts wonder why brexit won, i swear they literally brainwash their people.

HOL UP
>*Smacks lips*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*Unsheaves Katana*
THAT WE WUZ
>*Teleports behind whitey*
SAMURAI N SHIEEET?

fck when you see english, germans, portuguese, french, spanish, romans, greeks --- all the great names of europa portayed as non white you know the west is lost.

>roman soldier and his wife's son
ftfy

>fck when you see english, germans, portuguese, french, spanish, romans, greeks --- all the great names of europa portayed as non white you know the west is lost.
No you fucking shill, it just means that the kikes are going full propaganda.