Sup Forums I cleaned up your power level chart to only things people care about

Sup Forums I cleaned up your power level chart to only things people care about.

>still using the trash chart as a base
Discarded, idiot.

It's the good chart, idiot.

For morons, like you, sure.
Anyone else can see how shitty the image quality is, how much of a mess the cards are, among other issues. You keep editing it, but it only further reflects your stupidity.

Remove the childish robots please. I cringe knowing grown ass man watch that shit

>that many literal whos from raildex

>"look ma, I'm posting on Sup Forums!"
I bet your parents are so proud, but you have to be 18 to post here, sonny.

No chance in hell, Evageeks.
That image has the correct portraits for Devilman and Akira, your point is moot.

So you would rather see White Queen instead?

>wrong picture of Devilman
>Geperuniti that low
>Nono that low
>Datarn that low
>having Lain at all
>Nanoha that high
>Sakura that high

OP's pic is much better.

It's also been JPEG compressed way too many times, but because you're a complete idiot, you just keep on saving because you don't know any better.

At least Eva is a harem intended for a mature audience and has a neat budget with above average directing and animation.

Why is Yog-Sothoth there without Azazoth and Nyarlathotep?
And Arceus is pathetically weak considering he's supposed to be a creator god. Non-god tier Digimon could curb stomp him easily, and Zeedmilleniummon could wipe him and his world out of existence in less than a second.

No it isn't, as much as you wish it to be, moron.

By the way, for everyone else reading, remember to report the OP. This shit thread will be deleted the more the OP gets reported.

>omegashenron with galaxy busters
>umineko that high
shit chart

Nya is clearly on there, look under Demonbane.
>At least Eva is a harem intended for a mature audience
Prime bait
> and has a neat budget with above average directing and animation.
So do all of those "childish robots".
Nobody cares, Anime Suki.

>No it isn't
Yes it is.
>as much as you wish it to be
No wishing needed, it's a fact.
Omega Shenron has universe busting potential.

>Nobody cares, Anime Suki.
>Global Rule 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Again, to everyone reading, report the OP. Despite spamming his shit image for god knows how long, he's still a retarded newfag.

>Only things people care about
>Aquarion Logos at the top

Good joke

>thinking nobody cares about Logos
Good joke.

>> and has a neat budget with above average directing and animation.
>So do all of those "childish robots".
Are you shitting me? they look like they were made by children.

Cool lies, they look like they were made by people that know how to make anime.

>Easily the least popular of the three Aquarion shows
>Only ever gets brought up either in power level threads or when that parody of the Elder God Demonbane image gets posted.

AKA no one cares about it.

>potential
>universe
Hes above TTGL which DO bust multiple universes and multiverses. If were anal about it Witches of miracle are below TTGL well, below Shenron

Funimation cared as do the people that bought it, check mate.

Certainly not gundam.

Do you hate Gundam or something? Cause that's Japan's Star Wars you're shit talking.

Funimation cared about Iron Blooded Orphans and people are preordering the first season BDs. By your logic more people care about IBO than Logos

Well most of the audience for IBO is a bunch of sheep so that would make sense.

>hate
I don't 'hate' any anime I've seen. Did they kill my parents or something? Why should I hate gundam? If ad hominem is all you can utter then just don't reply.

This one is the only accurate chart Sup Forums has ever done

Here is the power level chart for fictional mechs, most of it appears to be Sup Forums related.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is Buu and Beerus on the same row?

>Guts and Vash suffered much
Not really

>Geist deserving to suffer
>Zessifail not being further right for being an obnoxious fuck
Chart discarded

>cleaned up
>still filled with literally whos

>Okabe that high on suffering
He didn't suffer shit, he could always go to the past to fix it and in the end he saved everyone

Ryuk does not deserve to be that high up.
His best weapon can only kill human beings within a certain age bracket.

What did Ohgi do?

>Griffith deserves that much suffering

lolno

>Ougi
>deserved suffering fuck offq

Bakugou needs to be higher on the deserving and lower on the suffering. He doesnt suffer enough for the shit he constantly pulls.

Reki should be at 30,30 or 25,25
It's the way Glie works

>A chart that only has creations
That's weak user

>the good chart
>Shurouga still that high
>Getter Emperor that high

Still a shitty meme chart by people who haven't experienced any of the source material..

That one was made by /m/ trolling the retarded creator. You don't take it seriously. You just laugh at the dumbass who made it.

>Hes above TTGL which DO bust multiple universes and multiverses

No it doesn't, retard.

Lain basically has access to a network of human brains, she can only affect human perception like any psychic and she is almost on top close to representations of actual gods, while Homura has the entire universe in her reality marble and it's at the bottom with normal human fighters.

>Umiunko characters are still in
This chart will forever be shit for as long as they are there.

Everyone is getting this wrong, let me fix it

Why isn't umineko higher

I'd say Yamada deserves a bit more than Poplar.

Who is the guy on the big picture

who are you quoting?

Bern is actually a cat, and Featherine is some random writer
I don't even remember what candy pussy is

>Sanetoshi that high
N-nani?

me

Who do you think?

No idea given quality of the post

Fuck off

featherine should be higher
if she has author's authority or whatever, she's practically unbeatable

Are you going to give a proper argument or are you going to continue being a dumbass?

>a literal fanfic writer having any power at all

>Non-god tier Digimon could curb stomp him easily

He's unaffected by your overdesigned garbage-mons.

featherine =/= ikuko

Her existence as an "author's authority" is ultimately worthless here. Regardless of what her character's intention is, she's still just a character.
Likewise, a plethora of other characters come from source material that have a "universes corresponding to fictional stories" concept. Granting her authority over any of those source materials would be nothing more than an arbitrary assertion.

he manipulates dimensions and shit

Why are there so many fucking robots? And I see many are at the top too. Ridiculous. Obvious bias is obvious.

That's because they are OP the only thing in anime that matches them are night omnipotent lolis

Gigi and Kaiba on the chart
>no Ryou Bakura on the chart

>Rapeman on the same level of Spike
>Wing Zero vastly above Strike Freedom and even Turn X and A
>Alexander above Gilgamesh

rolling

>beerus below buu
>gilgamesh below black wormslut
>saber below colossal titan and esdeath
>OP using newfag filter chart
Fuck off

How?
Saber was weak, dude

>Rapeman on the same level of Spike
Makes sense to me, what's the issue?

With shitty master yes she is weak.
With great master? Hmmm, Let's just say full power saber will obliterate both exdeath and colossal titan simultaneously.

gonna need a citation

Big gun, big radius, big results, Toho Kingdom fantasy match logic at its finest. Weird because they think Akasa and Ranga are weak sauce when they are not.

Most of those would easily stomp on half the fighters on the chart not counting their weapons. I've seen a lot of 70s and 80s and 90s mecha, they really can get that ridiculously strong.

Citation about what?
About how excaliblast will destroy them into the smallest atoms?
About how they cannot even scratch saber with her avalon, and if by any chance they hurt saber avalon's passive ability will heal her INSTANTLY that even if you crush her heart it will regenerate in less than a moment?
About how fucking fast saber is even without prana burst she's as fast as jet fighter if not more?

>Colossal Titan stomps on her and she dies

Yeah just like how Cthulhu flattened her- wait no. That never happened.

>things that will never happen

because he was just a pile of boring mush, at least the Cthulhu in Demonbane can fight

Neat chart OP, good job.

>none of this was ever used

titans are big monsters defeated by folks with ancient climbing technology, servants are magic

The creature Caster summoned was just a vague, Lovecraftian entity (it's name is simply "Gigantic Sea Deamon" or something of the sort), not Cthulhu itself.

>at least the Cthulhu in Demonbane can fight

Barely.

There's an awful lot of stuff on there that no one cares about.

>excaliblast
She used in every route(heavens feel a bit different )and f/zero
>avalon active ability
Fate route
>avalon passive ability
Not saber, but shirou used it.
>saber prana burst
Saber uses it everytime she fights.

And also we're talking about full power saber.

servants are Street Fighter wannabes that love their own mouths given all the pointless talking they spew
/m/ cares, consider your myth busted.

Power level discussion should either move to Sup Forums or get dedicated general on /trash/, same with dragonball.

>Power level discussion should either move to Sup Forums
It is clearly Sup Forums related

>servants are Street Fighter wannabes that love their own mouths given all the pointless talking they spew

Man, that really added to the conversation. Thanks for you much needed input.

>cleaned up
As long as your thing is full of those disgusting artifacts, noone will ever take you seriously, user-kun. Take pride in your OC, remake it properly. I'd be fucking emarrassed to post an image of such a bad quality, even anonymously.

Nigger, /m/ is like ten people. There is no good reason to have fucking Baldios on a chart where you pruned shit like Sailor Moon and JoJo for not being relevant enough. That makes no sense.

So is Madoka, go ahead and make Madoka thread then report back.

define artifacts if you would, organism
No, /m/ has about 200 people on it. Check mate.

And about 190 of them only talk about Gundam