/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports Baked Alaska BTFO Edition

JooTube have suspended Baked Alaska from streaming for THREE MONTHS. How will Internet Bloodsports ever recover?

They cannot stop Sargon and Vee from whipping their asses every time, and now this.

youtu.be/2YfIkl1GAxM

IBS now on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/
milkleaks.com/
milkleaks.com/2017/09/26/baked-harasses-a-group-of-women-has-iphone-7-smashed/
milkleaks.com/2017/08/16/baked-alaska-violates-a-13-year-old-girl/
my.mixtape.moe/bljatz.mp3
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/13/YouTube-placed-ads-on-a-live-stream-that-featured-a-white-supremacist-alt-right-trolls-and/219353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope destiny btfo's someone soon. Is he gonna vs anyone in the near future?

aqua!

This is SOPA reinvented byb
leftist turds
and corporate hacks
using leftist soy boys
to do their bidding telling them
they are the resistance
well and jews of course
running this op
liberals chimped out on
SOPA
and now embrace 3 strikes
BS
cause it attacks only
their ideological enemies
liberal mentality
everyone else subject to
SOPA but not me
rights for me but not for thee

oh and don't talk about anything
cause i will silence your talking
if i don't agree with it
in some sense corporate censorship is
worse than govt
cause it slides under the radar
capitalist corporate whores
bringing diversity and tolerance to the web
refusing to make money off of reality
only want a capitalist fantasy
where ideas are only for sale
if they destroy capitalism
the manlet logic of youtube
a failed capitalist company
now reverting to
govt advocated censorship
this is coming from democrats in govt
demanding google do something
and shut up conservatives

>suspended Baked Alaska
Already has a backup channel, probable streams with James Allsup, YT is doing the networking for the Alt-Right yet again.

>They cannot stop Sargon
Yea, It would be such an embarrassment if somebody were to mirror him failing against Andrew Anglin.
>bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/
Oopsie

Anglin is a coon. Sargon is victorious and retired undefeated and undefeatable.

People keep suggesting Baked Alaskike should set up a new channel but he wont because he won't get superchats immediately enabled.

milkleaks.com/

God bless Sargon.
God bless the glorious SPLC.

so what does this mean for the spino vs alt-hype debate?

Still on, but It's going to be hosted on a different channel. TBA

That pic made me think did Jontron start the bloodsports?

>suspended Baked Alaska from streaming for THREE MONTHS
good, he's a fucking faggot who came from nowhere to capitalise on MUH ALT-RIGHT

No one uses bitchute or gab though.

Who cares? Jewtube is just one of many platforms. All it takes is a small announcement where one can watch the stream.

>No one uses bitchute or gab though.
>Who cares? Jewtube is just one of many platforms. All it takes is a small announcement where one can watch the stream.

We need a "bit torrent" of video which is free & open yet doesn't have CP / highly illegal stuff

Already crypto exists as a payment method which exists outside the normal system, that's half the fight

It won’t happen because of his crimes against multiculturalism.

>milkleaks.com/
nice

A lot of people will if they keep banning and restricting everybody.

Kek.

IBS is already played out anyway, the skeptics/liberalists just screech MUH ETHICS and the alt right enacts complete logical deconstruction of their position.

i dont understand that website. Are those videos supposed to make him look bad? In what way?

Tranny of Illogic advertising next weeks big bout.

i wish chris cantwell would debate any kike

>IBS is already played out anyway, the skeptics/liberalists just screech MUH ETHICS and the alt right enacts complete logical deconstruction of their position.

I think Warski drank too much from the Alt Right well

the best streams were simply personality vs personality rather than a debate of ideas

they show his true level of retardation

milkleaks.com/2017/09/26/baked-harasses-a-group-of-women-has-iphone-7-smashed/

milkleaks.com/2017/08/16/baked-alaska-violates-a-13-year-old-girl/

is the left finally going to offer some real opposition or will it crash as always

and in what way does these videos make him look bad?

Oh shit, you. Please leave my safe-space.

he backed out from getting that underage puss i guess

>milkleaks.com/
I don't get it how this hurts Baked. Is this some cultural thing that only jews can understand?

i think that we have underestimated the levels of autism leftist are operating on

I wish Cantwell would debate sargon and his liberalists:
my.mixtape.moe/bljatz.mp3

Baked Alaskas don't exist, the proper name is Norwegian Omelette

Any news on leftypol? I kind of feel like I want to debate them.

mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/13/YouTube-placed-ads-on-a-live-stream-that-featured-a-white-supremacist-alt-right-trolls-and/219353

Thank you for the tanyas, I got them. People on other boards on this site don’t seem to appreciate her though. :(

This guy is a phony kike trying to profiteer off the alt-right and sell his shitty merchandise.

Sorry, didn't mean to quote.

Ibs is a format, not a happening. It might become less popular, only for it to become popular again. I hope ibs will go mainstream with proper politicians.

>autism stream
>sonic gets brought up in the first 15 minutes

I'm hearing rumors that Destiny and their goon squad mass flagged Baked and that's why he got shoah'd.

Andy won't let Destiny join his streams since Destiny called out JF for being a rapist.

He didn't start catering to the alt-right until he realized it was more profitable.

they don't seem very happy about it either from what I've seen

bitchute
dtube
smashcast tv
If superchat shekel whoring is the issue, baked and others who do streams should either way be boycotted. No need for sell outs. And crypto.. most of the public ledger solutions are obviously traps. Will not touch with a ten foot pole, then rather send shekel in an envelop

>there [sic] echo chamber
>basically any unmoderated forum becomes right wing
>they have to heavily ban/downvote/vet their community to prevent dissent
>we are the echo chamber

I mean I know it's a well known point here, but it still infuriates me.

He's just a like shill that will do anything for shekels.
>even Milo
Just look at his videos: he's a camwhore.

they're fucking mental over there

can you feel it?

Makes sense, couldn't handle Chad Allsup telling him "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", being forced to agree, and because he didn't win, the certified midget commanded his online autist manlet brigade like his subpar zerg roach strat and got them to mass flag baked alaska's channel.

heh

this

I don't think anyone should be banned, not even retarded chuckle-fucks like Destiny and Sargon.

He's a shifty kike fucker. Probably also jewish.

JF is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a rapist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Blood sports are unfunny now that people know they can appear on one show and get instant twitter and YouTube followers for being edgy.

are you referring to the loomer shit?
he didn't actually date her afaik

It's foolish to rely on one platform for your income or career.

Good god they've become thunderfag.

Especially when it's just a content hosting website. that never should have given out ad revenue in the first place

Are you from his discord or the_donald or some shit?

Can anyone present any evidence that ba isn't jewish?

When will we beat vee, bros? He's so strong.

So fucking dishonest. Anglin never said that. In fact it was Soygoy who said he wasn't a monster. Closest thing in the video to that line.

he looks liek a jooooo

Can't be done bro, he's the king of the liberalists for a reason. Our best bet is to continue pushing for deplatforming and not engage with his arguments.

Can you present any evidence that you are not a raging fagot?

Didn't think so. Checkmate.

rekt

The open internet is dead and buried. If he moved off of youtube he would lose 90% of his viewers or more. And gain new ones at a much slower rate, without youtube's recommendation algorithms and trending lists to lead people there. Hosting video can be quite expensive, and you won't get ad deals as good as youtube offers (which are already absolute dogshit.)

And eventually every payment service, hosting service, ad network, etc will disown you and they will seize your domain. If you haven't been DDoSed to death first.

But that does not refute ba being a jew....

Big brain Carl

These creators could pool together and host a conference on the need for an alternative technology or platform. Instead they all hunker down and hope they won't be banned. Woes is like this. He has mentioned the need for new platforms, but still if Youtube banned him, it would shake him up. He would need to get a RL job.

So where's YOUR evidence that he is a jew?

>shifting the burden of evidence onto me
typical jew trick, but I guess you lot stick together huh?

M A C E D A L A S K A

baked alaska is a schrodinger's jew
there's no point guessing

Do you understand that most of people of the altright and a lot of people of the far right are shunning BakedAlaska?
The guy is a paria
He only seeks fame and money and will fight for any cause, he doesn't care about ideals, he will pander to anyone who'll listen to him

So, who cares about him?
Edgelords
Spergs
Weenies
Frustrated males
Betas

WOW ITS NOTHING

hes getting unbanned.

and he already confirmed hes going on Ice Poseidon's network becaudse Ice's manager (scuffed steve jobs) can keep him unbanned

Sarg'n, your ideology fails everywhere it is tried.

>Tfw you’re subnormal because of ”muh (insert tactical ancap)”

>Ice Poseidon

Really make's you think

I legit feel bad for baked Alaska and I have never given anybody like him money through Patreom but I think I’m going to kick him five bucks a month because this shit is fucked up

>Individualism prevents tyranny
Except where it's the atomised hyper-individualism Cerebral Carl proposes, which just leads to alienation and people increasingly wanting a strongman to actually knit society together in the same way it's happening now.

Also
>Carl "I'm not the cuck if I'm raising another man's children, that makes HIM the cuck" smugly asserting others' don't know the meaning of words.
>While calling everything except the complete atomisation of society 'collectivism' too.
Do you think he pops a vein and angrily phones the school to complaim everytime his wife's daughter comes home and tells him they had to do 'group work' today?

LMAO

Nigger please.

t. baked alaska

> he doesn't care about ideals
Wtf? I'm done, you're all a bunch of fedora tipping faggots who thinks a few laughs on the internet needs to change the world.
You, someone who has contributed nothing entertaining or constructive harp about idealism? Fuck off faggot, put some pants on and clean your jizzrags off the floor.

DIE.

>if you dont find my autistic video collection entertaining, you are from r/the_donald

I don't give a shit about baked alaska
I'm here for his content
as long as it's entertaining, I will watch it

How can such a cute dog be so rude?

I don't quite trust this Baked Alaska guy. He's not even alt-right, and unlike Andy Warski he is not as honest about it. What is he, a civic nationalist? I have listened to him quite many hours without knowing what the fuck he even wants.

Warski might not be white advocate but he doesn't cuck. I think he has even said the 14 words, realizing that it's not a radical statement to claim that white people deserve to exist. Warski/JF is a good enough platform. I'd much rather give money to JF than Baked.

you normally become a CivNat before becoming a full fash WN, tbf
hes a cretin, but a useful one, and the strike was legit bullshit, Anglin was a sweetheart in that "debate"

I am now hearing that You Tube has also just TERMINATED the David Seaman, Ron Johnson, Dustin Nemos and Anti School/Isaac Green channels.

Does Destiny overestimate how many people there are in the world? He seems to think there's millions of scientists and statisticians verifying and analysing every peice of data that's released to the public.

You're welcome!

How long has he been a civic nationalist? His YT acco seems to be only a year old, but he was at Charlottesville so it's not like he hasn't been aware of the ethnonationalist positions.

I'm not a ''either full 14/88 or you are the enemy'' -type of guy, but civic nationalism is so intellectually ridiculous position I'm wondering if he's ever going to move forward from that.

He had the balls to go on fash the nation.

Even if they all band together, an "alt right youtube" will still have a tiny fraction of youtube's audience. None of these "free speech" alternatives to major websites are taking off at all. We've got to work in the system that exists.

That's just typical liberal mentality.