HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

America is so finished

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/02/16/parkland-school-shooting-no-there-have-not-been-18-school-shootings-already-year-column/343100002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOMBSHELL: Florida mass shooting was ALLOWED to happen

In a Feb. 23, 2018 story by the fake news propagandist known as Jake Tapper, CNN admits that four Broward County sheriff’s deputies stood by and watched the shooting take place, refusing to enter the building and stop the shooter.

thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=166322

The real question to ask is why are so many JEWS at the center of the Parkland massacre?

Hogg is Kosher certified.

>Image related
It's time to deal with mental illness
Oroof mental illness is what the real problems is, sadly (((they))) made it racist hate speech to address it.

Why does the media keep quoting this faggot?

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School had an enrollment of 2,972 students at the start of the 2017 school year, why is it always the two samefags (Hogg and González) everywhere? Are they the only ones awful enough to use seventeen dead classmates to jump start their careers?

Hogg's Dad is FBI

When this kid realizes all his Twitter followers are bots I suspect he is next on the list to go on a shooting spree.

Fame is to important to this sociopath to be fake.

the media gives the loudest voice to the most retarded people for shock value IMO.
When the statements and actions go against basic logic it is impressed in the human memory.
All mammals will remember bad things better than they will good things.
This instinctive self preservation, There is no reason to remember the smile from the serving girl so it is not forefront of our memories. However the homeless guy that attacked you l three years ago sitting on the corner begging will be right there for easy access memory wise.

It's why the jews are so scared of things like national patriotism and open honesty. Deep down in their Neanderthal underdeveloped brains they know that when people ban together and address the problems honestly their time comes soon.
This has happened in every country around the world. I don't know of one country that didn't throw them out because of their treachery.
Their religion actually reads like a mafia gang handbook.
Here let a proud jew explain it to you.
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804

Can confirm check out La Creatura

>we all had to destroy our results
>that's why we can't back up our claims lol
How convenient.

also related

SemenHogg wants to go down on the barrel of a black gun

why does this teenager look like a 40 year old man?

It's Shilldren! Brought to you by Jews and the mainstream media!

This kid will end up hanging himself when he comes to terms with the fact nobody actually cares about his life and that he's a mouth piece for an agenda.

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making their 40th mistake

It's like destroying a nazi death camp and then rebuilding it in their own image to suite claims?
Then making laws that say questioning the narrative is illegal punishable by prison time.
>How convenient

the 3,000 jews a minute

>who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15

A guy who swore a duty to protect those getting killed?
Or at least a guy who society is told swore a duty to protect and that we don't need to defend ourselves because he'll do it.

dios mio

>the cops are too cowardly to protect you
>but you shouldn't have the RIGHT to protect yourself as outlined in the Bill of RIGHTS either because it's the cops' job to protect you!

for a soyboy, i suppose this is a thoroughly convincing argument

Since when cops had to risk their lives? Their job is to uphold the law, better clean up. So fucking what it is an AR-15? It's just a gun model. I would use phones + bombs, sit and enjoy the orchestrated show

So they had all kinds of gun control, they just didn't want it enforced.

Correct me if I'm wrong but after Columbine didn't it get put out that in school shooter scenarios cops have to go in?

Sheriff Israels department things Americans shouldn't have guns, yet his department offers this gem.

related

Police are finished. Now everyone is beginning to realize that the police are cowards and it's up to them to defend themselves. Take your children out of public schools - they're not safe there because the government has stripped them of their god given right to self-defense and refuses to protect them. This is the real protest that should be happening - white gun owners of good conscience dis-enrolling their own children from public schools.

HANDS OF THE GOVERNMENT MAN

So if police can't be expected to face off against an AR-15, how exactly do they intend to confiscate my AR-15? Seems like an oversight.

Of course jew boy's gonna defend Sheriff Israel's actions.

that nigga's head is HUGE lmao

The NRA has such good arguments at this point its attacking a 17 year old kid who survived a massacre.

Great work guys, you clearly have the power of logical arguments behind you and there is no better way to prove it than this.

My question is this. Having failed to protect your children 17 times this year alone, why do Mutts talk tough on the internet in the days following? Nobody could confuse the males of your country of being "men" at this point, you've failed in the most basic measure of it. No society in history would think this was acceptable.

>Hates FedEx bc they donate to the GOP. Not the NRA but the GOP.
>Cowardly police officers dindu nuffin.

Yeah fuck this Zogg. Enough with the generic DNC talking points.

>Having failed to protect your children 17 times this year alone

wut?

Wrong, they swore to uphold the law and protect the Constitution

Have the uncensored version.

David Hogg is the Antichrist.

>Having failed to protect your children 17 times this year alone
We kept calling for armed teachers and armed guards but Democucks make it impossible because niggers in class might die.

The Jew screams out in pain as he hits you.

17 school shootings in 45 days this year so far.
>muh guns make everyone safer

Honestly, if your arguments are so weak that some kid can unpick them and humiliate your leaders on live TV, perhaps this is a moment for a bit of reflection.

they have no legal obligation to protect anyone. that is why we are so adamant about protecting ourselves.

I'm not even memeing when I say this, but the police have zero legal obligation to prevent or even stop a crime. Most of the time cops just wait outside doing fuck all and then come in after the shooter has already killed themselves from boredom or ran out of ammunition.

Why do people even argue about this? If you can read English, google “second amendment”

Trimpy LITERALLY wants to make the situation better by putting more guns in the one place where there should never be ANY guns....

That's the level of convoluted thinking. If he wasn't a doddery old man it'd almost pass for 9000D Chess but being who he is - his brain is swiss cheese.

He refused to meet with Trump because God is with Trump. Hogg literally can't be near Trump
It's why he mocks prayers. He's Satan's child. It's why Billy Graham passed away right after Hogg revealed himself to the world.

Why do you need armed guards in schools? Nobody else does.

Like previous actors he doesn't know where to draw the line

>17 school shootings in 45 days this year so far.

You do realize that number is horseshit, right?

Not that the real one is much better, but if gun control groups want anyone to take them seriously, they should probably start by telling the truth.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/02/16/parkland-school-shooting-no-there-have-not-been-18-school-shootings-already-year-column/343100002/

?
bad pasta

You aren't allowed to carry guns on school grounds, retard. You either need administrative approval, or you need to be authorized by the state to have the privilege to carry on school grounds.

These adolescent concentration camps are theatres for massacre because nobody is allowed to carry guns on the property. Do you know where else you can bring weapons and kill tons of people without being stopped? Hospitals and churches. Gee, it's almost like it's a conspiracy to insurgence or something.

I guess I'll award you 10/10 for making me respond. But have some sage.

So, govt. runs massive conspiracy to promote agenda, gets actors in to play parts and they all just end up being shit actors?

Have you not seen a movie,,, like ever?

you cannot ban crime dumbass.

Why wasn't the Florida shooter disarmed by "administrative disapproval" then?
You guys don't make any sense.

apparently we have more assholes. that isn't good enough reason for us to give up our rights.

The dude you're replying to is just circumcised and in denial of that study because they had to destroy all results. He's clearly damaged goods.

Pic very related when regarding studies and "science"

>Merkins are too stupid to understand the escalation of an arms race...

Thats why I said 17, not 18.

It's not even 17 user, read the article. It's closer to 6.

Are you asking why a criminal didn't obey the laws?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed aren't you?

And thanks for playing. 6 in 45 days.
Oh well, I guess thats quite reasonable and nothing to be concerned about.

>>Merkins are too stupid to understand the escalation of an arms race...
what do you think the results of a gun ban will be?
do you think all of our unregistered weapons will be just handed over?

wasn't that deputy specifically assigned as the security officer for the (lmao) gun free zone high school. I love how they are trying to pivot the language to "security guard" and "who wants to look at ebil AR-15 lol" to hide the fact that this sworn deputy, who had one job as the Armed Security Officer of this school "took up a position" hid behind his car as did his 3 fellow cowards" and neglected his SOLE responsibility.

Absolutely pathetic.

I hope this whole Wasserman-Schultz/Liberal Jew/Democrat/Deep State false flag murder spree unravels.

I don't think these kids realise how much hate they're stirring up against themselves with their constant media appearances and the endless photos of them laughing it up at enjoying their newfound fame and fun little road trip all while the victims, their apparent 'friends' as they like to try to guild people with, are being buried.

Literally destroying their entire little 'movement' by making even normies think they're creepy, disgusting vultures trampling over the victims so they can go have fun on the Ellen Show, CBS, CNN, and fuck knows what else.

I can afford to be dumb, my kids aren't being gunned down every few days because I like toys.
Whats your excuse?

Even the so called "white americans" look like la creatura lol

>meme flag
>moving the goal posts when your fantasy doesn't match reality
>t-thanks for playing
just stop, you're embarassing yourself

Because metal detectors and signs saying no guns allowed have worked so well up until now.

Literally nobody thinks that. They are wondering why Rubio likes money more than protecting children.

Strayans are too stupid not to fall for obvious propaganda and inflated numbers by an anti-gun organization. That 17 counts, pellet gun shots, accidental discharges without injury, gunshots heard while on school ground, gang violence in the immediate surrounding, suicides, lost bullets.

Please shut the fuck up when you have no clue what you're talking about.

they are stupid little kids who don't realize that at this point there are probably thousands of guns owners ready to snipe them. they think its all fun and twitter games.

I already said that the real number isn't much better. Just pointing out that you look like an idiot when you repeat bogus and inflated figures from a gun control group.

Please tell me, what kid has been gunned down this year? Right.

6 in 45 days, absolutely fine, nothing to see here.

shut the fuck up you shit stirring Victorian faggot or I'll knife you with my illegal Karambit that slipped through customs
>shock horror! I'm a criminal
pathetic faggot

Is this a real qoute??
>I took a class on this[Smug]

Jesus what a arrogant cunt

keep beating that drum mate.

The only reason those areas are targeted is exactly because guns are not allowed. 97% of mass shootings happened in gun free zones.

they don't understand that politicians actually represent the people that voted for them in the first place. at least they are supposed to.

I just wanted one of you lot to say it.

I note that none of you are actually able to make proper arguments as to why 6 school shootings in 45 days isn't anything to worry about.

INB4 THESE KIDS WIN THE NOBEL PIECE PRIZE

>go down the barrel of an AR-15
?????????
?????????
?????????

Cite (with peer reviewed references) where I said I was in favour of a gun ban.

You guys are fucked - 300 million guns - the logistics alone even if all the crims handed them in would probably bankrupt you.
But putting MORE guns into schools is JUST. PLAIN. STUPID.

I wish I had a solution. I don't. None of us here do - hence
>You guys are fucked.
But like I said - about more guns in schools -
throwing gasoline on a fire isn't going to put it out.

Money is speech. This is a problem for Sup Forums except when its NRA money.

>6 in 45 days, absolutely fine, nothing to see here.
more have probably died in car crashes since this stupid thread started. you want cars banned?

and scholoarships, even though the seniors have been out of school for like 2 weeks now and are getting dumber by the second

>he thinks I'm arguing about the no. of shootings for some reason.
I think you've got me confused with someone else, noting your flag I can see how that could happen....

Bernie Sanders took NRA money too. Many democrats have. Guess how they will vote on any gun bill.

no-one ever says that school shootings are nothing to worry about you fucking idiot, only you are pushing this idea. Why are you trying to compare people not wanting to be unlawfully disarmed with being okay with kids being shot?

Are you just trolling or are you a legitimate retard, honestly? The people who could have potentially saved lives and attented to wounded by presenting an armed threat of force against the (coward who surrendered) school shooter did NOTHING.

Fuck up cunt.

Still not a logical argument for thinking 6 school shootings in 45 days doesn't require action.

I mean its pretty easy, just admit you don't give a fuck and we can all move on. Thats it, there isn't another argument available to you.

You're a faggot. The NRA's powerful doesn't come from money. Even the fucking New York Times recently admitted as much:

>WASHINGTON — Few places have seen the National Rifle Association wield its might more effectively than Florida, where it has advanced a sweeping agenda that has made it easier to carry concealed weapons, given gun owners greater leeway to shoot in self-defense and even briefly barred doctors from asking patients about their firearms.

>To many of its opponents, that decades-long string of victories is proof that the N.R.A. has bought its political support. But the numbers tell a more complicated story: The organization’s political action committee over the last decade has not made a single direct contribution to any current member of the Florida House or Senate, according to campaign finance records.

>“It’s really not the contributions,” said Cleta Mitchell, a former N.R.A. board member. “It’s the ability of the N.R.A. to tell its members: Here’s who’s good on the Second Amendment.”

The NRA's power comes from its ability to tell its over five million members "here's who's good on the Second Amendment, vote for them." It's that simple. Next time you see a leftist on social media mindlessly and ignorantly saying the NRA "buys" politicians, remember that. They rarely donate to any political candidate; their influence comes from real people and real gun owners.

simple reply from a simple mind you limp wristed greens voting faggot. I would fucking dust you.

American rights are greater than American lives.
now what faggot?