Wtf is going on?

wtf is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=join nra
twitter.com/randygdub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're just happy to be still alive goyim, don't look too much into it

psyop, there are plenty of declassified documents were the CIA proposed doing much worse things

i hate that you're not allowed to criticize them, even though it's obvious they're using the deaths of their classmates for media careers.

It's KONY all over again, they will be forgotten About in a couple of weeks after nothing is accomplished anytime soon
Semi automatic rifles will NEVERbe banned, all other regulations won't matter. It was a pathetic display of virtue signaling when Ellen has them on, one of the first things the bald dyke did was advertise their stupid shirts, without mentioning a word as to where the money is going. Along with Ellen giving them 50k, without saying a thing abour what their stupid little organization wishes to accomplish

the guns gringo

I already got you to delete this thread last night by destroying your soyboy arguments. Do I have to do it again Vlad/Cletus?

Definitely Jews or a conspiracy and not just something that evolved naturally as the byproduct of current events and a contentious political climate.

dat belly button

i'm not even an armed amerishart, i just can't comprehend the concept of what's actually going on in an spectacle of that sort

You have to admit there’s something real weird about survivors of a mass shooting being turned into temporary celebrities to try to force changes to the law. America is such a strange place

What's the story? And who's the guy in the middle of OP's pic?

new face of america goy

survivors from a school shooting converted into celebrities by the media to push for certain gun control laws

whether you belive in plebs being armed or not, it's truly bizarre

The skinhead one just pisses me off looking at her.

Never mind. I'm an idiot I did not read the pic properly I was too busy staring at the guy.

Thank you, user.

take your pills, autismo

Jews jewing their agenda.

also they're all from the theater arts class, have familial connections to the media and deep state, like the fbi.

People are beating the NRA with the only tactic they can use. Humanity and intelligence.

And you think you have to pay these people to get them to oppose gun control? For fuck's sake, you sound ridiculous.

>disarming the citizenry
>intelligence and humanity
try again gungrabber

This, during the Kennedy administration they proposed having agents disguised as Cubans shoot up and bomb public places to provoke a war with Cuba. Never put anything past a CIA nigger

>Humanity and intelligence
>literally parading parading high school kids around
i mean everybody knows the retarded amerifat meme, but i thought it was just a meme

yeah, fuck the bill of rights.

>beating the NRA
the trend for the search term "join NRA"

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=join nra

It's the first time they've been able to use this tactic. Now the nazis and russia shills are getting salty that they can't make up obvious lies about crisis actors and shit. These people are clearly kids and conspiracy theories and lies ring even more hollow than usual.

>>disarming the citizenry
more like disarming the poor, i'm sure you can get a gun or licensed armed security if you have enough money

I have no love for the NRA but come on

>OH NO NOT THE THEATER ARTS. AHHHH THE DRAMA KIDS HAVE TEAMED UP WITH A FAMILY MEMBER THAT KNOWS SOMEONE WHO ONCE WORKED FOR THE FBI
Please tell me more about how pizza = pedophilia again. Jej

>emma4change

>4change

>Sup Forums

based

moron, the constitution isn't perfect, that's why it's allowed to be amended. abolishment of slavery and the right to vote of people other than white land owners had to be added in

i didn't say that, but they certainly are enjoying the spotlight and they are interested in careers in broadcasting, so the school shooting is a net win for them.

Cameron and his brother are handsome.

there are no lies, these kids are obvious crisis actors. stop acting retarded just because you want to be anti-Sup Forums. next you’ll start dumping your kek folder

I think the shooting really happened, but they chose lefty members of the school's theatre program (which is what all these activists are from) to read pre-written scripts to push an agenda. They couldn't let an incident like this slip by without milking all they could out of it. There are clips where you can clearly see their eyes following a teleprompter or stumbling over specific rehearsed lines.

don't let the death of your classmates get in the way of taking a #SELFIE! #NotCrisisActors

This bitch looks like Samoa Joe

>account suspended
top lel, twitter is going off the deep end

whites eat this shit up, stupid cracks can't even respect their own constitution. You were too worried about the colored that you let a bunch of soygoy eurocucks in to fuck shit up. Faggot ass motherfuckers, you can't single someone out if they're the same color as you

Something tells me that argument isn't going to convince him.

Yeah, crisis actors are real and these kids are definitely them. This conspiracy goes to the top (except for the Republican Party and Donald Trump, they are all on our side. And they're super cool and edgy and mom will FREAK if you support Republicans fellow kids!)

>Hahahaha... Our classmates are dead... Hahaha

>dat fresh eyebrow waking for her big day

European countries don't have guns and don't have school shootings yet they're just as free as America why do you retards love seeing your kids get shot?

These kids are fucking sociopaths and I hate this country

you’re trying too hard

>argument
lol

than amend it, otherwise the 2nd amendment shou not be infringed.

>just as free
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>mods

caring about innocent lives is sociopathy? i think you mean caring about your personal collection of guns over the lives of innocents is sociopathic, dumbass.

fag mods

I want to blodörn those fuckers SOOO BAAAAD.

So they are not allowed to smile ever again?
How many days do (you) think should have passed before smiling again?

>This thread was moved to
>can't discuss absolute state of the media
>only harmless, meaningless capeshit allowed
thanks Sup Forums mods

when will the faggots mods learn that pol is not the place for discussing politics?

>FAMILY MEMBER THAT KNOWS SOMEONE WHO ONCE WORKED FOR THE FBI
The guy in the middle of OP's pic's dad is former FBI, and the same kid has come out to criticize the idea that the shooting could have been prevented if the FBI did their job right (which they could have, the shooter made threats on an online account with his own name that was reported the FBI, but they claim they didn't know who made the posts). The connections are a lot closer than you make them sound

Fucking mods moving the thread here's the proper reply link

reddit is down the hall and to the left

Walking all over your dead classmates to go on ellen and nae nae makes you a sociopath yes

why would they stay depressed forever, retard. i know you're autistic and don't understand human emotions but at least try.

Kys faggot.

make me, Cletus

They literally watched their friends get gunned down right in front of them less than a week before. They seem to be more concerned about enjoying the limelight

they were never depressed lmao they just immediately went out to get interviewed and be on TV you braindead faggot

>Wtf is going on

I'd watch it desu

Fuck off beaner

Yeah what the fuck IS going on?

More than a FUCKING WEEK AT LEAST!!!!!

foggots tv mods moving thread to this cesspit

>rebooting a show about nothing
how do you even do that?

Their reactions is very bizarre considering what happene. Kids don't go around doing interviews and taking selfies after they almost died and their friends were shot in front of them

I feel bad for the normal white kids that are in high school right now

you can smile, but there's a difference between that and doing it on Sup Forums while you use the corpses of your classmates for political points.

He's sexier

Classmates just got killed. LMAO

I'd teach her a lil lesson, if ya know what I mean

this dudes classic

I dont even know which side hes trolling

twitter.com/randygdub

leftists are standing on the bodies of dead kids again to push a political agenda and won't save one kid because psychos can run people down, brew bombs/gas, use knives, burn places down, etc.

Someone should ask these kids if someone started killing kids with a knife or a car what would the cops do to stop them?

How can these kids miss so much school? Will they be promoted to the next grade?

I don't see how these kid's credibility can come into question between Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel with non-stop shilling about gun control. These are just normal kids and kids always have a smile!

Nope, this is branding, depressed people don't engender what ((they)) want, people would say they need help instead of going for the umpteenth anti-Trump march of the week.

t. italian (((intellectual)))

kek

literal goblin

I'm buying a new gun cause this cunt.

>not calling it 6million

>yes hello, America?
>the guns, gringo, hand em over

He's right though you fucking faggot. And they're not "smiling" they're straight out laughing their asses off.

What the actual fuck is that face suppose to represent? Human being? Goblighno? MMA fighter? Walrus? Female? Male? Or something in between all of these?

>la goblina
real life is now memes

Ay dios mio!