There country, they're choice

there country, they're choice

I want to eat out her asshole like a spicy beef burrito but the wrap is gluten and in this scenario, I'm allergic to gluten so can only kind of suck out the contents

Based teenagers.

Sage and report. Bait thread.

They're / there

spics and jews
bad news

Wh*tes and their rights
In my sights

stfu

>The Beatles t-shirt
I'm convinced.
Also, where are the labor camps when you need them?

Its fucked up these actors didnt get killed. Fucking lesbo cunt and FBI albino nigger shoving their liberal globalist agenda.

>let some mentally ill women and soyboys decided the future of our country
nah m9

Not until my tongue gets her tangy asshole shining a porcelain white

*theiy're

I fucking hate how getting famous works in the united burger states. You just have to be in the right place at the right time, or get retweeted by some other idiot celebrity who was just in the right place at the right time.... or you post some viral vine of you doing stupid shit with a bunch of fuckin normies.

Fucking shit I hate my country

la creatura

bahaha, man. I want to post this on my facebook wall and just ruin all of my fake normie friendships.

FUCK BURGER LAND

do it

Letting these retard make choices that will impact everyone in our country

>there country, they're choice
Did you go to school?

You may not like it but this is what peak mutt performance looks like.

I hate when stupid people smile

Do it

The slide threads are many this week

Dont waste your energy on a moron who doesnt know the difference between theyre and their

AHAHA AHAHAHAHA EVEN DYKES ARE MORE NECKPILLED THAN NUMALES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you even grammar

What an absolute monster. That fucking nose looks like it was made by a baker.

rofl

When you're a burger trying to look smart but still make a mistake in your own language.

They're / their

>Bait Thread: The Thread

this got to be a troll with grammar bait

Imagine falling for this bait

His country, his choice.

And you need to go back.

I never really get the "it's their future" argument. What is the limit on this? Should 40 year olds not decide what happens or get a say even though they could be around for another 40 years. Its just as much their future. Then what happens when the teens become adults, are the next bunch of issues going to be tackled on how it will affect the next lot of teenagers even of it contradicts what the previous generation just sorted out 10 or so years ago?

Grammar fail. Also-

Fuck off, Shill.

Their/ there
t.burger education

actors paid by jews influencing the country? how is that new?

They can 'make the rules' when they're legally able to vote, like everyone else

Actually with this girl im not sure.
I feel like her ass probably smells and tastes particularly bad.

Like if you took a whiff it would make you nauseous

'Fraid not.
I've got kids too, and guess what?
Those two will make excellent slaves for my kids.
They're incredibly fucked; they just don't know it yet.

I'm going to hire a workshop of Mexicans to mass-produce sten guns for me so that I can turn hundreds, thousands of them in at the first attempted buyback.

I had this shit happen to me when I tried to deport Justin Bieber with the white house petition website. Anons helped me push it, from there it ended up on reddit, after reddit, it to ended up in normieville usa (twitter, facebook, etc). The attention definitely triggered my dopamine levels to the point that I almost began to white knight over immigration (I didn't). I instead lightly tip toed around white knightism until it made it to a big media outlet, the Washington Post, where I then began to drop redpills and use the outlet as a means to knock Barack Obama.

I used the whole thing to show how hypocritical liberals are. They were willing to deport a young white male who makes millions of dollars from around the world for our economy because he was pulled over for street racing and a dui or some shit. If its a brown person from some giant shit hole who commits murder, steals, illegally votes, or drains our tax dollars they are perfectly A-ok with them being here.

Just a piece of advice anons, if you guys ever get a chance to do what I did, hold off on the redpills with local media (i.e. local news, local radiostations, local newspapers), when large media sources pick you up, then begin to slightly drop redpills.

low quality bait, sage & cage

>1776
The digits don't lie.
Oh boy, they're THAT fucked, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. The good news is they're already eunuchs.

are they willing to die fighting for their cause?

>there
>they're
You will boil in excrement for all eternity

>there
>they're

His country his choice.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Rights over feels

Do it, they better wake up soon or later

>caring
>leaf
>lol nvm faggot

POL needs to gDavid Hogg. Born 2000?
Mother Rebecca Boldrik
Father Kevin Hogg

Cannot pass over your stupid writing.

Wrong in ALL fields.

he's a soyboy and she's a dyke, both biological dead ends. how is there any future here?

Ach Ronny..

>there
>they’re
>US education system

>Should 40 year olds not decide what happens
reddit has already started chilling with the boomer hatred as they're dying out. Now they've moved on to gen-X hate.
Turns out ALL the problems millennials face are the fault of gen-X now so yes. That's exactly what they think.

only stupid people smile

where country?
why do they are choice?

back to Värmland?
are all stormfornt faggots have not a single brain cell left?
fucking imbecil

is everyone who you don't agree with a "stormfornt" faggot?

Gfy faggot

Underrated

the brain smells in my fingers are longer than eny brian in you're whole body HAHA

I like the double messaging, that "the future belongs to browns"

very telling, how they're continuing to excuse the absolute cowardice of the officers just so they don't have to deviate one iota from "it was the gun's/NRA's fault" narrative.

Last week they were eating tide pods, this week they're rewriting the constitution! How did these two teens become influential propagandists overnight? Let's find out.

The students killed were just a clump of cells, what’s the big deal

??
get off that vpn

that dude is 35 for sure, not sure about the shorter mexican boy

You know, the lionization of youth is one of the characteristics of fascism, according to Umberto Eco.

>That dude
>35
What the fuck is in their drinking water?

you're a fucking idiot