Is /k/ willing to die for the Second Amendment? What does the second mean to you, metaphorically?

Is /k/ willing to die for the Second Amendment? What does the second mean to you, metaphorically?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu, no
I wouldn't even die for my country
for my family, relatives, ... sure

Nigger, its the last reasonably decent fucking thing left. Marraige is gone, society is gone, values are gone, integrity is gone, honesty is gone, and most freedoms are gone too.

If I do anything, it’ll be this. My death wont matter, but I’ll stand to defend the only decent fucking thing left.

In short, yes.

Going out in a blaze of glory would be alright, as long i can drop a couple people first

Always.

>die for
No. Kill for? Yes!

"Marraige" is gone

what'd they do with it?

they made it gay

No war was ever won by dying for your cause. Wars are won by making the other poor dumb bastards die for theirs.

No, the point is to make them die trying to take it.

I may die but I'm taking some god damn commies with me.

Are you fucking retarded? Marriage is no longer marriage, it's just a shell of a contract. The whole point of it was that a man was guaranteed paternity and a woman was guaranteed protection. With no fault divorce, no punishment for adultery, no legal recourse for a man to discipline his wife, no guarantee of paternity the contract is dead. It serves literally none of its orginal purposes, which were basically ensuring the existence of the family unit. Nowadays it's just some overblown romantic gesture that gives ridiculous divorce rights to the wife.

Don't be such a bitch. Marriage is still the most important indicator of a society's health and a healthy marriage is worth striving for.

After the second amendment go the rest of the amendments, and I will not survive the purges that follow as they build their brave new world.
So yes.

Seconded

>Marriage is still the most important indicator of a society's health
Yeah, and it shows our society's health is in hospice right now. I don't know a single friend who's marriage worked or is working out.

I would prefer to win and live to enjoy the victory. We'll have to be very slick and clever if it ever comes to this.

what is a healthy marriage?
is his idea idea of a marriage not healthy?
his point was that modern marriages are a sham.
a poisoned chalice of fools gold.

Yeah but only because America is the most /k/ place left on the earth so I couldn’t move anywhere else.

>US at 60% divorce rate

How do we know to 1776 the politicians?
How do you tell the difference between an act of government that you can legally change and an act of tyranny?

I don't know what's the cutest, the kid who tries to build an identity on overblown, drama-whoring conservatism, or how triggered he gets by society having moved on from the 18th century. Though is there perhaps a sliver of self reflection to be seen in the implication that no woman would ever put up with his shit if she wasn't basically forced to?

Either way, take it away Al!
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

>Marriage is still the most important indicator of a society's health
Society killed marriage and everyone is divorced

The trick isn’t not to die for it. But to make the other bastard die for his belief

The 2nd is the only reason we have not been overrun and been stuck in a complete police state and at the mercy of people with no morals. As long as I have the ability to resist a tyrannical government I am a citizen. When I lose that right I am a subject and must act to the will of bad people. So yes, I would die for the second amendment even if it were in an unwinnable battle.

Because once we lose it, its gone forever.

They have a (D) after their name or are a member of the media. Start taking note of your local politicians and their views. Tyranny you will feel in your heart.

Yes, if it came down to it I'd die for it

I will never allow myself to be disarmed, so, yes. I a generally very cooperative with police, but that is where I draw the line.

>How do we know to 1776 the politicians?
They're quite easy to know nowadays: they're all dead. Perhaps we should let the people of today decide the laws for today instead? Perhaps that'd even be more in line with what the old folks wanted, considering that it's "We the people" and not "According to this old piece of paper", but if not, well, it's not like they'll notice or care either way. All dead, remember?

Though of course many will cry bloody murder here, since blind luck had it that they happen to benefit form the Status Quo, so to hell with the people and long live the Necrocracy!

This.

You don’t win wars by dying for your cause. You win by making the other guy die for his.

"Moved on" in this instance being a bad thing

youtu.be/UjhWf-9x7GM

We don’t get our rights from an old piece of paper, but nice try.

I'm on your team

Yeah but the new piecemeal manner of legislating away rights makes it hard to know when the moment has come.
Is it when they ban high capacity mags?
When they ban assault weapons?
When they ban semi autos?
When they confiscate bump stocks?
When they use mental health to strip rights without due process?
When they confiscate assault weapons?
Was it when they made machine guns difficult to acquire or when they banned new ones?
Where specifically is the point at which the best course of action is "start shooting" and not "vote and complain publicly?"

/thread.

what does this even mean
why do you write like a 12 year old with a superiority complex

A new AWB or bumpstock ban would de-facto be a semi-auto ban, and that is why we need to draw the line. Noncompliance, then shooting if they try confiscation.

I have a few friends who are married, and this far it's working out great, especially for my friend Bill and his wife. However, I know a few girls in my graduating class who are now single moms

So I take it you're not down with the whole 'inalienable rights granted by our Creator' as being a natural part of the human condition. Okay.

Say when, Robespierre

No. Every and anything that was once worth dying for has been destroyed. And those who sold out and allowed the destruction to occur aren't worth dying for either.

This
Lefties have made it clear they want to ban all semi automatic rifles.
But once they know about the existence of AR pistols, which won't be long, they'll want a flat semi auto ban.

That's the end of the 2nd amendment. Period.

So you'd just lie down and take it?

You say "Bill" like we know who this dude is
When did they get married then?

>your rights aren't being infringed, silly! you still have your hunting rifles. you know, since the 2nd is all about hunting :)

These.

If it came down to it and there was no option left then yes, but the objective of fighting to win is killing the enemy.

For me the second is possibly the most important amendment if it were in its true form. It provides a legal precedent so the people have the ability to defend themselves and their rights. As it stands it has been infringed and I don't like it.

>posts "le fashy memewave" art
>i-im scared to fight!!!

just lube yourself up for your black bull already, mr "redpilled"

No. I'll defend myself. But, we now live in a world were men can cut their dicks off and change their name to Kaytlen. Where kids have gotten so desensitized to violence they make memes and laugh at another person's death. Where the people who COULD do something about it are too busy mowing their suburban lawns and worrying about whether Zoe and Jayden will make the cheerleading team then they are with the dire reality of their liberties being stripped (who ultimately don't give a shit unless their very comfort is attacked). And, I'm certainly not risking my life for a bunch of teenaged douchbags who wouldn't give two squirts of piss about my "sacrafise."

Nope. I defend me and only me.

Some of them have an (R) too.
>I'm looking at you McCaine

>Where kids have gotten so desensitized to violence they make memes and laugh at another person's death.
That’s why Generation Zyklon will be perfect footsoldiers in our death squads.

>Now please take off the scope, that makes it a sniper rifle

>national confiscation
this is when we must rally
this is when we must fight
they can take them from our cold dead hands

It's not about the 2nd Amendment. It's about the culture of America, what it represents, and how crucial firearms ownership is to all of this.

The incessant march of Marxism is building to a crescendo. Trump's election sent them reeling, because Hillary was literally supposed to win for them. Now is the time to double down and ensure we do not relent another inch to this cultural decline.

If and when they begin to find ways to keep ammunition and firearms from getting into the hands of the common man, we MUST resist, and if history is any indicator, people must die, good and bad.

You mean the ones who eat Tide Pods and are now meming to strip you of your 2 Amendment Rights?

Yeah, don't hold your breath. I understand 2+2 Chins is a place for shitposting and lulz, but I do wonder how many are truly oblivious.

Fuck off back cuckblr.

Have you ever heard of astroturfing?

I was under the impression that kids were actually getting more libertarian?

>society having moved on from the 18th century.
well........not all of society, especially the ones we invite in

they are. boomers and gen-xers are simply easy meat for media manipulation.

Polarised. Overall, the trend is shifting towards te right, but the leftist Gen Z's (large minority) are completely brainwashed.

this

>willing to die for a 200-year old law
peak amerifat

Holy shit. Wonder what happened to make such a drastic change

>WHY CANT WHITE PEOPLE FUCKING DIE ALREADY

WHY ISNT ANYONE TURNING THEM IN, WTF

SJW moral guardians up in everyone's business.

Fucking 5 star post

>Millenials split nearly 50/50
Did our generation receive peak brainwashing or something?

>You must be this Christian to have ethics.

Well, Christian ethics are great when they aren't turbo-kiked.

>Not taking the Islampill

I suppose the jury is still out. The evidence, at least from what I've seen personally, is that they're more liberal than the millennials. I think it's too hard to really say for sure as your average 14 year old will likely change their opinions several times over as they grow older.

Conservative sources will say they're more conservative while liberal sources will claim the opposite. The only "thing" I've seen them mock (from the left) are the blue haired SJWs, but that doesn't mean they aren't liberal.

We need an American version of the IRA that fights against these bastards for constitutionalism and freedom.

maybe you're trash with trash friends

i mean really consider this

The idea is that your rights are birthrights and not granted by a government. Your belief in a higher power isn't required.

>factoring in niggers, other minorities, white trash and other human garbage

i only really consider real people in my opinions

This. Furthermore, why should they get in on the second amendment? It's obvious they don't know how to use it.

no we grew up in the 90's when things were peaceful and prosperous and so many have been brainwashed into thinking that was because of liberals

The only scenario where I feel that would apply is like in the James Wesley Rawles books where the whole country goes SHTF and the federal government goes full marshal law and tries to do gun grabs

Survivors is a must read IMO, it goes from giving you a load of survival and training tips to telling the story of innawoods gun guys leading an insurgency against the UN-lead _____ Occupied Government

i unironically agree

I'm willing to die for 20 dollars in my wallet so yeah probably

The end of history and all that

>maybe you're trash with trash friends
Yeah cause fuck the 3 guys who got left behind for another better dude and who got half their shit taken from them by their wives, fuck the other 7 who ended their marriage because they found it easier and less mentally taxing to live with a cheating spouse, and fuck the dude who's in jail as we speak over a bogus rape charge because his wife was a paranoid schizo who thought he was cheating. You know what fuck the rest of them that are actually trying to keep their marriage together by appeasing their wives who don't want any part of it now that they want to feel the thrill of sleeping around again.

All of them totally trash people who mostly don't drink, who the most abuse they dish out is an angry sigh and walk off, and who work actual jobs to keep their houses / apartments.

I'm not saying every single one of them are innocent and completely with-out fault but the majority of them didn't deserve a quarter of the shit bestowed upon them by their "significant other".

Here's the right attitude!

t. someone who’s wife is getting raped by Muhammad or an emu right now

>Is /k/ willing to die for the Second Amendment?

Do you mean sperg out and die like a fool? No, not at all. But I would fight in a civil war over it, and I would fight in an insurgency over it. I would kill, not just die.

>If and when they begin to find ways to keep ammunition and firearms from getting into the hands of the common man, we MUST resist, and if history is any indicator, people must die, good and bad.
If they do any sort of new semi-auto ban, we need to start churning out ghost guns from 80% lowers, or just straight up welding MAC-10s and Stens in our garages.

This.

>Women are kept in their place
>Nigger removal
>Kike removal
>All the guns you want
>Islam will take over the west anyway

Why aren't you a /k/ebab?

>81% red in my generation
It's gonna be alright

could there be a more white trash post hahahahahahahaha

>Laughing at the collapse of western civilization

i mean, what else could i do? i can't control millions of people

fuck it

Based.

>i can't control millions of people
Yes you can
One person at a time

The entire point of 2A is so you DON'T have to die protecting your rights... and instead kill the bastards that are trying to deprive you of them.

He's upset because he knows he's as worthless as he tries to make everyone else out to be. He's long given up. Maybe he'll an hero himself or something.

Anybody have the source for that graph? I'd be curious about exactly how it was produced.

I'm willing to sacrifice a 5th of my generation. Cancer is excised.

this desu

/thread

>When they use mental health to strip rights without due process?
This would be my line in the sand.
Also, this: