People actually like the konosuba girls

>people actually like the konosuba girls

honestly there's no point in ranking them, they're all worthless on some level. Darkness is a degenerate, megumin is a flat chested midget, and aqua just begs the question of what constitutes sentient life.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/xoqfjv0u2svu993/01 異世界へ行こう.flac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait, but I have to respond.
Darkness' degeneracy is best degeneracy, so she's good. Megumin, I agree with you 100%. Same with Aqua. But Darkness is there, so they're not a total loss.

which hole did you crawl out of? nobody likes Darkness. her character makes no sense at all.

>anime characters
>needing to make sense
Where the bloody hell do you think you are? Anime characters are intended to be SOMEWHAT like real humans; they don't have to be logical, much like real humans. They may not know all their motivations, or care. Just 'cause it doesn't fit your vision of how things should work, doesn't make it shitty.

Darkness is the best.

I just realized that Aqua and kazuma are holding hands.

But who is the best of the worst?

Then you need to look closer.

>make characters degenerate to different degrees
>the western audience loves it and goes apeshit over your creation
I guess the audience resonates with them.

>implying degeneracy is a bad thing
Away with you, master of boringness!

Where is my real life Darkness?

user, I'm afraid IRL dungeon ladies don't look good at all. But then, that's not what masochists go to them for; it's solely about the pain.

They're too in shock at Darkness' depravity to notice

their flaws make them even more attractive desu famalan

Most girls are submissive sluts on the inside. That's why they stay in abusive relationships despite complaining about them all the time. They act bitchy and full of themselves like Aqua but they want a man with personality overwhelming enough to make them squirm like Darkness.

Except they're not even holding hands

>megumin is a flat chested midget
small tits and big ass is the perfect female shape though:
small tits= hasn't been knocked up.
big ass= wide hipbones for giving birth safely, insuring your offspring will survive

You know, I could agree with most of the shit you said besides Megumin. You gotta realize that not everyone loves mamary cancer and amazons.

That's not big, just normal and firm.

Aqua is there to attract the ass crowd. Darkness is there to attract the SnM crowd. Megumin is there to attract the pedo NEET crowd. It's simple.

>That's not big, just normal and firm.
aka fucking perfect

How can one be so wrong
Megumeme is there to attract gentlemen of superior tastes

I'm an assman and I don't understand how Aqua is supposed to appeal to me when her ass is a poorly drawn line most of the time.

Glad you understand that asses can be nice without being big.

Why are you guys fighting who's the best when megumin already won the bowl?

>Megushit
>ever being anywhere near to superior
user, we've had this conversation before, and we all know exactly where it leads: le meme explosion midget goes in the shitter where she belongs, and Darkness rules over all, as it should be. Now run along, child, go ask mommy to stick your magnum-sized pacifier in your mouth.

I couldn't care less about it, and I like Megumin best.

I see Darkness as that chick that you know is hanging out with big black nigger who will just pump and dump women and then demand pity. You know, the single mother who thought she saw bad boy's soft spot and thought she could change him.

Except she isn't going after that none-existent soft spot, she gets off from being abused and she is honest about it. I love that honesty.

Because Kazuma has shit taste and whichever girl ends up with him has hardly """won""" anything.

They're not lovable because they're all gags. They're not even characters, they're just gags. Their entire existence is dedicated to shoving those gags down your throat, and you frothy-mouthed manchildren fell for it. Even the main character is intentionally boring, flat, and unlikable, all for the sake of a self-insert so people who have never known the touch of a woman can imagine being surrounded by a bunch of barely-literate females thrusting themselves upon him. Just admit you're there for the fanservice and move on.

>comedy sitcom show
>"the characters are gags!"
No fucking shit you sperg. Thats how you write that type of story. Besides Kazuma is probably one of the most personality-filled male MCs out there right now, let alone in the Isekai genre. If you dont like comedy then thats another topic entirely.

only girl that matters

>nobody cares about Darkness
>she officially loses
>everyone loves Darkness
Not even surprised.

"Everyone" is a huge exaggeration. Unless you mean, "everyone who still cares enough about Konosuba to come here and argue", in which case you'd be more or less right.

Talk about falling out of grace. If this thread was made one year ago, or even six months ago, her autistic fans would be all over this thread right now.
I wonder how many Sup Forums regulars have moved on from her, and Konosuba in general.

Kazuma's not bland enough to be a self-insert, so you don't care as much about who "wins," since it's not a reflection of your taste.

>I wonder how many Sup Forums regulars have moved on from her, and Konosuba in general.
There are multiple Konosuba threads daily, so not enough.

>flat chested midget
That's why she's the most attractive you piece of crap

How would you make pic related work without making it boring as hell?

Who even is far right

I wouldn't try to make it a comedy, because that lineup simply wouldn't work. I would add elements of death and actual danger.

Wait, that's not supposed to be the princess, is it?

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>far right
Make your guess.

>That's why she's the least attractive, you shitter.
ftfy

It's her, the princess of the kingdom.

>"We must secure the future of the Crimson Demon race!"
Woah really Yunyun? No wonder she has no friends.

The threads were just as dead in late 2016, but people came back for S2. That's how it always goes.

>Eris is Hillary
>Aqua is bush

Eris drives Kazuma nuts by constantly doing thief shit while he has to make sure her identity isnt outed to the public.

Yunyun already has the gag of being completely socially inept and feeling embarrassed when she has to do chuuni shit so you are set there with a gag too.

The party would be threatened with severe punishment if anything as much as scratches Iris so they have to look after her like a toddler unless they want to get into deep shit.

Main party dynamic switches from Aqua and Kazuma to Iris and Kazuma since she has the most diverse ways to make his life hell out of this trio.

Darkness is extremely cute when flustered and her degeneracy allows for infinite fun both in bed and outside of it.
Megumin is extremely cute all the time, her chuuni personality is really enjoyable and a good mix of pure autism and predictability.
Aqua is sexy and a fucking goddess, and I guess some people really like how she's just one braincell away from a drooling vegetable.
My favorite is Megumin but I'm not surprised some people like other girls, they are all really enjoyable.

Come on, Aqua's not THAT hopeless. She's just a 12 year-old in the body of a 20 year-old.

>Insulting my wife Lalatina
I will fight you, mongrel

Aqua is the only bad girl out of the girls in Konosuba. And even then we don't do bestiality.

>girls
shit taste. Choker fuccboi is best.

This. This and my boy Vanir, the best characters.

>Vanir
>boy

I see what you did there. :^)

>Eris would be the Belldandy healer, and would be the typical first girl wins. Somehow despite being a goddess she will be kidnapped once a season.
>Yunyun would the angst loner that doesn't play nice with others, and will learn about the power of friendship. Serve as the Lance of the group.
>Iris will be the fake straight man, and will pull typical "chosen hero" ham on everyone. Only Kazuma can see through the act.
>Kazuma due to unintended peer pressure among the rest would actually be the hero that he sometimes pretends to be, and grow into a somewhat decent (but still fallible) man.

Eris is a thief, though.

How the fuck did I miss that, this is what I get for watching anime when I'm tired

>bait
Reminder that the Waifu defense force shouldnt even be counted as human

The fuck do you think you are? W/a/ifuism is central to Sup Forums's board culture.

Will the author ever develop on Megumin's love for big robots? I actually liked that.

There are a lot of hints in the dialogue as well even if you havent read the novels or didnt notice the similar appearance.

When Kazuma dies and asks Eris what she does all day, she says that she sneaks to the surface world sometimes when she is bored but asks him to keep it a secret.

When Darkness was praying to Eris for someone who she can adventure with she was eventually approached by a thief girl.

>loves explosions
>loves giant robots
Clearly, she's into BBC_

Never ever. Its just part of her being a chuuni.

Media doesn't even exist in Australia.

>liking lolishit
low test

>can't avoid that meme, even on Sup Forums

Well done, user; I did leave that one open.

I want to snuggle with Yunyun and tell her she means the world to me!

Not to mention that OVAs aren't canon.

And that's exactly why they're interesting.

They should have made the part where the party uses one of Wiz's magic items to teleport to Japan into an OVA.

I think the author wrote the latest one, though. I remember reading it in his July interview.
Pretty sure that chapter got a drama CD.

>Pretty sure that chapter got a drama CD
I never looked into drama CDs so I am inclined to believe you.

Megumin is boring now she won.
Aqua is only comic relief character left, so she has been flanderized into a complete retard rather than the selfish and slightly dumb goddess she was.
Darkness is the only interesting girl left, I hope the author manages to do something with her rather than just leave her hanging around with the group.

Darkness is still far from being an interesting character.

Author said Dust is his favourite character, and he is getting his own spinoff now, so as a degenerate noble he might end up with Darkness. Whether thats a good or a bad thing depends on how you see it.

It's here if you want to listen to Aqua and Megumin casting magic in japan and Kazuma yelling that it's illusions
mediafire.com/file/xoqfjv0u2svu993/01 異世界へ行こう.flac

Thanks, user, I have a flight tomorrow so I guess it can fill some time.

May this goddess be praised.

fuck you faggot, darkness is my girl. she has good character development in the LN, although her fetish gets overused for jokes. Her Character is as a siderole pretty good. she contributes a lot to the groups dynamic and there are always implications, that their is more to darkness.

The Konosuba girls are 3D girls in 2D bodies.
We like 2D girls because they're perfect and don't have the flaws of 3D girls, but deep down, we know that they're just a fantasy.
Most girls in anime are written by men to be perfect for men, but there's a degree of uncanniness to it all. Our brains know that they aren't an accurate representation of real women, so we disconnect ourselves.
The girls in Konosuba are all shit, but they're shit in the same way 3D women are shit. Our brains want us to breed, so we find negative personality traits like selfishness, immaturity, and arrogance attractive.

Agreed, user.

I seriously need a hatefuck doujin with Aqua.

I love you, user.

>Aqua hatefully berating your tiny inadequate piece of 'meat'

Aqua's hair is so comfy here. i just want to hang out with her and try to play with it. give me the tractor to make this happen.

Wrestling moves are my fetish.

ive prepared a complete konosuba 11 file for my own use in pdf mobi and epub

did anyone already upload it somewhere or am i to

I'm just watching for the side girls.

Aqua literally saved this shitshow, without her it would be generic harem anime no#19456

I like Chris' navel the most.

KazuQa best power duo in anime.

This.

I only have up through 9

I want wiz to sit on my face

I want to drink Aqua and/or Megumin's pee!

Would Komekko(6) accept food laced with semen from a stranger?