Brit/pol/ - Germanics out edition 2.0

>Nigel Farage 2018 CPAC speech (with an introduction by Raheem Kassam)
youtube.com/watch?v=ymfDCYJ0FvA [Open]

>Jeremy Corbyn: Chilcot report will reveal Blair and Bush did secret deal over Iraq War
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/jeremy-corbyn-chilcot-report-will-reveal-blair-and-bush-did-secr/

>Labour, Momentum and Communist Party to hold "cooperation" meeting
order-order.com/2018/02/23/labour-momentum-and-communist-party-to-hold-cooperation-meeting/

>Brexit: Remain bus visit to Liverpool met by Mogg fans
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-43172719/

>Labour's general secretary Iain McNicol resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43172388

>PMQS VERDICT Corbyn forgets to ask a question – but luckily for him, the PM’s all out of zingers just like KFC
thesun.co.uk/news/5633422/

>Jeremy Corbyn brands storm over his meetings with a Soviet-backed spy 'nonsense' and refuses to answer Theresa May's demand he authorise the release of any Stasi files on him
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5413357/

Pink-skin, bald, blonde-eyebrows, fat, violent, Northern. These are the traits of the Northern Germanic Pigman, a despicable subhuman creature. You'll find him causing fights wherever he goes, whether at a football match, an EDL rally, or a pub. It doesn't matter to him since he's a cretinous animal whose life depends on a steady supply of Gregg's sausage rolls and lager.

youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4 [Open]

youtu.be/AIPD8qHhtVU [Open]

youtu.be/Gvk3fwmrZIs [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_Time_British_National_Party_controversy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w
youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4
youtube.com/watch?v=CbnqfMSAkFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sCplRASdGws
youtube.com/watch?v=c6TJVQnJi4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sausage roll nonces

#
We are losing at quite a rate of knots the best check or balance in British society on the altar of diversity and austerity.
>the legal system
>inb4 some brainlet spergs about seeing how lawyers are bad on dat tv show
Public law is what keeps the state in check. If social services decide to take your kids away because you didnt praise Allah this morning you are going to fucking hope that you get legal aid

t. Blonde pig
Scandinavian women are gross. They have piggish noses, pig-skin and massive foreheads.

Reminder to watch this to get an idea of the range of ideas deemed unacceptable in British political discourse
youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY
youtube.com/watch?v=zNVB43xfBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=wlQFvKgPSC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bQE0QPFoLfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pX2h1A6rk6Y

>Tfw Diversity and equality laws are fucking everything up

It's time for the international community to wise up to the Northern problem so we normal Brits don't get unfairly stereotyped while abroad.

you're literally a jew trying to subvert whiteness with your disgusting paki genes

We NEED a right-wing small-c conservative environmentalist movement NOW

This is classed as Northern 'High Cuisine'.

It's a fucking pie in a 'barm cake' (Northern for a white bread roll, not even a cake)
In certain parts north of the Thames, slap headed, chubby pig faced cunts will quite literally fight to the death on the freezing industrial wastelands they inhabit to take just ONE bite from this thing.

British people aren't Scandinavian, piggy.

Where did that come from? Why do the Tories suddenly give a shit about animal rights btw?

Pine Marten Nationalism when?

Looks pretty good, lad

fuck off Divide and Conquer kike shill

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs/

"FOOKIN FEED ME"

I made this ages ago

Fascinating.

So this is the "gud hearty grub" Northerners brag about. Haha pig-faced morons

When was this, late 00's?

your startin to sound like one a them sowf f c cunts

English People are Anglo Saxon Germanic you paki

I refute it thus

No. Slap-headed, pig-faced men have no place in Britain. MOST of our lower class is Germanic

In my opinion it ties in very well with reduced migration, protection of our green spaces, protection of our historical culture, etc. The problem is, current environmentalists are full of left-wing idiots preaching about environmentalism on one hand and mass immigration on the other

Ears not pointy enough, could be an infiltrator Gr*y

2009, at the beginning of the lead up to the 2010 GE
In confirming it was 2009 and not 2010, I've found out there's a fucking Wiki page about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_Time_British_National_Party_controversy
Look upon this page, ye mighty, and despair

It's a very easy way to make your party look friendly

OI OI

Threadly reminder pic related are the type of people criticising their northern betters

>We only won WW1 and WW2 because we fought with millions of black and asians around the world. - Jack Straw
Wew. Was the British Empire a mistake lads?

>t. non-mesomorph, non-black hair + blue eyes, rotund, football-watching, lower class, estate-dwelling, gyro-collecting, unwashed, jobcentre-loitering, smacked-arse, red-faced, unwashed, 90-IQer S*xonoid runtbag Jeremy Kyle fodder

Not gonna lie, that looks like a pretty tasty pie anglo scum.
Or Paki?
Probably Paki.

Seen any white girls recently?
Probably end up in a similar setting to the picture you posted.
Or a kebab.

Anyway don't forget to pay your TV licence.

BLADDY NORTHERN MANKEYS!
WHA THA FACK IS 'OTPOT? GET SAAM JELLIED EEL DAAN NECK! PONCE

>Delicious pieces of whole eel (an actual delicacy) in a lightly seasoned aspic jelly.

vs

>chunky pieces of gristle and a mixture of minced cows arseholes and scrotums soaked in gravy made from salt and burnt sugar wrapped in the cheapest dirtiest flour/sand mix

Phhwwoooaah look at tha size o them luvlies. Them are like too footiea yummy

It would be nice to pinch the environment back. The tories are the party of the countryside.

Clever. Very clever

Got up early for once and already feel like going back to bed.
I will ride the britpol wave until then, no lying in bed depressed posting from me today, itll all be desktop.

I'm a half-Norf, half-Sowf mongrel, so I'm just in it for the bants

It absolutely was. Diverting attention and resources outside of Britain was always a mistake, regardless of the material benefits a small group were able to acquire from it.
Daft Nick just wants to go back to the Britain his dad flew planes for, not the Britain that was made against his will on the back of his deeds.

Useless traitorous pricks

might move to NI and start a gun store

thanks.

>Someone posts a meat-pie
>The Convict Colonials show up
Contemplate my consternation

>*sells your secrets to the soviets*
Nothin' personal kid

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

Might as well move to the US

>Delicious pieces of whole eel
the absolute state m8

He was a good boy he dindu, he was just continuing a Labour tradition. Corbyn's political idol is Stafford Cripps.

Anglo Saxon
>Tall
>Handsome
>Blue Eyed
>Blonde Haired
>High IQ
>Fit

n*rman subhuman
>ugly
>inbred
>criminally low IQ
>overweight
>brown hair and eyes exactly like a paki
>druggies
>subversant to Superior Anglo

Face it, n*rmans are literal paki subhumans who need to be killed then burned for fuel. disgusting french fucks.

>Northern Germanic scum

Your taste buds have been blasted to non-existence by the constant deluge of soy, monosodium glutamate and high fructose corn syrup. You would not appreciate the delicate flavour and meaty texture of the Eel.

Go back to eating cow cartilage.

Some of them are, but I think both Tories/Labour are lost to the neoliberal globalists who would happily destroy the natural environment if it meant bringing more and more immigrants in

notice how normans look like the paki rapists?

They share a set of subhuman genes

1/2 brits are Pakis

youtu.be/nwT9gsQ_8P4
Don't get too flustered, Phil. Your face becomes as red as a tomato when you do

Important reminder.

Despite Labour aiding and abetting Pakistani child rapists in the abduction of their children, the N*rthern louse will continue to vote for them upon the basis of "me dad voted for 'em and me grandad voted for 'em so I'll vote for 'em too".

Pakistanis are based.

>Anglo Saxon
>Tall
>Handsome
>Blue Eyed
>Blonde Haired

Hardly ever see anyone with that description?

Also, I'm pretty sure they have black hair?

OI YOU CHEEEKY CAAANT. THE QUEEN MAVAAAH, GAWD BLESSAH, SHE LUVS A SPOT OF EELS AN MASH, SHE DOES. GERTCHA.

Come on, Nigel. Everyone knows British cuisine is possibly the worst on the planet.

t. Pig-faced Germanic

Why are you getting so defensive? If you actually lived here you'd understand how scummy these people are. Go watch some English football hooligan YouTube clips and you'll find that 99.9% of the rats are pink-skinned, bald, fat and clearly Germanic.

Anglo = Normans? Anglosaxons just a norh slaves to south nobleman from France?

Celts and germanics are almost the same
the fuck are u on about, muslim scum?

Have you tried getting your defective, jaundiced, bloodshot, alcoholic, smackhead-stare, pinhole G*rmanoid eyes checked? You might be able to get it free on low income m8

Yanks have absolutely no right to comment on cuisine

I'm not Muslim, and I am not like those tomato-faced, low-class scum.

Southerners only eat eels as training for putting other foul tasting cylindrical objects down their throats.

It's actually one of the greatest and it was your journalists and writers visiting after WW1 that are responsible for its bad reputation.

"Cooking in England, when well done, is superior to that of any other country in the world."
Louis Eustache Ude 'Le Cuisinier français'

I'd rather suck Tarquin's cock than eat a sausage roll

I hate to infight among whites, but these obese football-loving subhuman beer monsters really are a problem. As long as there is a pie, some beer and a watchable game of any sport not involving actual contact, they are content to wallow while thier country dies. The pig meme is sadly true. It's not just northerners though, these feckless blobs are what constitutes most of Britains masculinity right now from North to South. Rare that i see an energetic proper gent with a glint in his eye striding the street, just these blobs of meat sitting flaccidly in their cars shuttling between the couch and the pub.

Celts wew literallt double raped by romans then germanic anglians and saxons
Low class isnt even low enuff to duscribe ya

>football-loving subhuman beer monsters

Without them nobody want to become a war-meat against muds.

How do you solve the lower working class?

Start buying guns.

>everyone needs an individual lawnmower despite using it only once a week
>everyone needs different cars even though one model would be cheaper to mass produce, spare parts would be cheap and plentiful, and maintenance could be performed by anyone
>everyone needs seasonal fruits all year imported from around the world in case someone wants a banana in the depths of winter
>everyone needs individual jobs generated by the market when the market can be swayed easily by fads and fashions
>everyone needs disruptive individual schedules for work, leisure, and home life that destroy families
>everyone needs to work 20 miles from their homes resulting in public infrastructure being full for 1 hour of the day and empty otherwise
These are just a few of the contradictions posed by capitalism.

I'd kind of assumed sucking cock was on your agenda somewhere, lad.

Starting to regret your decision?

nope

Idc about this garbage. All I know and all I can see is a massive distinction between dark-haired Brits and subhuman berry-faced football-loving scum. Literally none of those tomato-faced beasts are represented on the world stage; our actors are dark-haired and have a normal white complexion, for example.

>ballsed up
That would have been better as "we want to continue taking it in the arse from europe"

The average Tarquin is handsome/cute and the average Northener is an abomination

Is that a hilldawg t shirt?

>faggots and women voted remain
Well that confirmed my assumption.

Yer ooligan dad an is friends ave daak air its jost that they be cotting it off ya cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=CbnqfMSAkFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sCplRASdGws

This is a common sight up and down the N*rth every single day. When their favourite football team is playing, hundreds and hundreds of scowling, balding obese men will scurry out of their pubs and immediately look for a person wearing any colour shirt that is not of their own teams. Children, the elderly and even women are not safe from these brutal monsters.

Singing war chants, they will barrel down the street containing your home and if you are wearing the wrong shirt or even have anything about yourself that would suggest allegiance to another football team or even just belonging to a town that they dislike you will risk being viciously attacked and killed.

> beer monsters

It is indeed, I have a lot of photos from last years London Pride Parade.

>be Northern
>get raped by Pakis
>be Southern
>get stabbed by Wogs

Can't we all just get along?

>Implying cockneys exist anymore

Blonde eyebrows, light hair in their youth before losing it all at the grand old age of 21.

It's not the working class, i'm a fucking peasant too. The middle classes are fat, pointless shite too. Some people are just born stupid, think nothing of history or the larger picture. They are satisfied by watching other men play games, eating and drinking, and need little else. They are just the average drone human who never read a book and was born without any real passion.

hello WN

youtube.com/watch?v=c6TJVQnJi4E

>#JoCox

Fucking hell lol

This moloch can rape your virgin piipussy as he want. Remember it. And he can just kill you and hard beat you broke your health and go to prison. It is normak for him, boy.

Shetland here, I'd like to disagree with you soothmoother

And heres what happens to tarquin when he gets uppity

Abandon vapid bourgeois materialism and become an instrument of the revolution.

It's fucking nuts that there are people ITT defending these animal cretins

>Women want him
>Bruce Dickinsonish "XGr/HwJQ" want to be him