What would you do if you met a girl like Hifumi?

What would you do if you met a girl like Hifumi?

Ejaculate

I don't deserve her

I would probably tease her... am I too much of an asshole?

I want Hifumi to step on my dick with high heels

No. I would court her like the lady she is, and she would fall in love with me. Then I'd tease her because she's too fucking cute.

I don't have the confidence to talk to women so I'd just imagine her being my girlfriend.

Rape her.

I'm just like in reality, but ideally I'd like to invite her to cycle together with me. I'm a long distance cyclist - I'll be just fine; she'll be eventually tired, though. People like her don't have much stamina, so when she can't pedal anymore and starts walking, I'd find some good place to eat some good and fulfilling nutritious food and talk to eachother. She'd probably have somewhat of an airy voice while she's talking too.

Bully her

stick dick in boobs

>pretty girl with social anxiety

Suspension of disbelief can only go so far

hug her TIGHTLY

I can't quite describe why, but Hifumi looks especially cute in this image. Kinda makes me want to kiss her and headpat her after that.

Ask for Yun's phone number.

She would ignore all of you and then go fuck Chad, who's favorite anime is Sword Art Online

That only makes me harder.

What else?

They should really show how Hifumi would react to the male gender

Respect her introvert personality and leave her alone. I understand her desire to not participate in social communication.

>Hifumi's reaction to a picture of a male who wears only shorts

wherever I am, I must also bully

Do you have a vomit fetish?

how do we stop the hifumi menace?

Faggot

>her reaction to the male penis

>her reaction to a twitchy, throbby penis that just quadrupled in size

I did, she stays in our apartment all day while I work. When I come home she talks about how much progress she made today when she said "thank you" to the cashier at the grocery store.

We don't.

Confess to her on the spot and invite her over to my place for tea. Then I feel her boobs on my chest as I fuck her

We need to somehow find an even more severe autist.

She's not an easy girl, user.

Is Moomoo good enough?

I know just the girl

She's a bitch though.

She's just autism.

She is, though. She's getting old and desperate.

Where can I find a flat-chested fatty?

flirt

She should put her hair up like this more, she looks a lot more mature that way.

>>>/l/

Girls who spend the majority of their free time cosplaying are sluts. Girls with low self confidence are easy. You just have to flash her a smile and she'll spread her legs.

!!!!!

Kill myself and hope I reincarnate into a hedgehog.

hot

sup

what exactly are you doing, sir?

if i took hifumi out for drinks and got her shitfaced on sake bombs and xanax would she let me have unprotected sex with her?

attaching spiffy facial hair

VERBOTEN

Are Japanese girls easy, in general?

No.

That insensitive side of hers is cute in its own way.

My wife is cute, CUTE

I want to get this as a poster, damn.

>wife
She's mine, cuck

get her drunk and then do her the entire night

Waifu2x then go to a print shop and ask for a high quality print.

Almost hurt myself

>destroying a young girl's liver just so you can have an easy fuck

i want to make hifumi a single mommy!

Faker

>not taking responsability
Shame on you.

A girl like Hifumi would be fat and ugly if she were 3d.

>A girl like Hifumi would be fat and ugly if she were 3d.
Who fucking cares?

>What would you do if you met a girl like Hifumi?
Apparently OP does.

>all the anons who would do horrible things to Hifumi ITT
She's just for hugging and cuddling, not for fucking.

Just become 2D, user.

The only way to meet a girl like Hifumi is to be transported to the 2D world, she does not have an equivalent in 3D.

I almost choke myself on my spit, thanks.

I want to _______ Hifumi.

lovely

inhabit

Is it still YOU though after you're transported to the 2D world? I'd argue that just as you say Hifumi has no equivalent in 3D, a guy from 3D doesn't have an equivalent in 2D.

Literally be

force-feed

I am a cute little girl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not him, but don't take it literally. Yes, Hifumi has no 3D equivalent - it's impossible for somebody to be this perfect in the 3D realm, but a guy who's going from 3D to 2D would still pretty much be himself in personality and looks. All he'll lose is a single dimension and the ability to move in it.

Good answer.

how can i get Hifumi to look at me like that?

Dress up as a maid apparently

welp, a couple of sentences disappeared
His looks are obviously going to get 2D-fied, but you get the idea. The personality will remain totally unchanged, but the appearance will be changed to resemble his 3D one in certain ways - if he had a big, prominent nose, the 2D him would also have a noticeable nose; if he had a small mouth the 2D him would also have it, if he had green eyes his 2D self would have them yet again. And so on, you get the idea - his traits are taken and 2D-fied. If you had pictures of both, you'd be able to tell that it's an idealized drawing of his 3D self.

by proclaiming your love for her