『Season 3 when?』

『Season 3 when?』

This shit triggered me pretty hard. They stop at the exact moment the series gets any good.

The dream is over, user

>『be here for medaka box threads』
>『be here for Aijimu trying to cancel the manga with Sup Forums』
>『be here for the ending』
>『be here for the anime』
>『im stuck with 400 kumagawa related reaction pictures』
>『season 3 fucking never』
『I hate this?』

they fucking stopped before the best arc damnit

A-at least we got akumagawa episode. Could have been worse.

Never. You ruined it Kumagawa. You fucking loser.

he literally saved the manga

While this is true he also killed it.

Really? why do you think that

Hopefully never.

A tripfag with a dumb opinion wow this has never happened before.

I literally regret not just skipping everything before Kumagawa. None of the other characters are interesting or fun, and the more Kumagawa is around the less relevant Medaka becomes, which helps a lot.

When he came in he instantly improved the manga. He was a great foil to Medaka. He became super popular. He had great style and personality and a neat power.

However when his arc ended and he became a good guy he steals the limelight. The manga suffered because Medaka Box became Kumagawa and friends. He didnt have a single popularity poll where he wasn't number one. That in turns influences the story for better or worse. The editor and shounen jump wants you to work that character in as much as possible.

While you have a lot of kumagawa fans that also drives away all of the rest of your base who may have actually gotten into the story for Medaka. It would be like if OPM brought Garou into the heroes and started focusing on him everytime they could or if Tomo-chan started focusing on Caro- wait a minute

I know what you mean but I disagree, Even as an ally Kumagawa kept most of his personality which still makes him very interesting and was very useful when Medaka became the enemy instead

I am not talking about his personality was great. That's my pretty much my point. It stole the limelight and overshown all the rest of the characters. There is no more medaka's box post-Kumagawa. It was all the Kumagawa show. He should have just gotten a spin-off manga

Ah the manga lost it's meaning you mean?
I guess in a sense you are right

Kumagawa dickriders are the worst shit ever
get over yourselves

I hate Kumagawa and said he ruined the manga. Why am I labeled a dickrider? He did have a good personality and charisma that was undeniable.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!