ITT: Pictures that are worth 1,000 words

The FBI is currently investigating a NRA and Russian connection. It's possible that the NRA is actually a Russian organization, who's flooding our streets with guns and causing division for a reason. They know that an empire cannot be conquered from the outside until it has been destroyed from within. We need to ban these killing machines!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The irony is that in reality the image would be flipped. It would be gov’t as Goliath and the children strapped to his shield. David would be gun owners.

One drop of a dog's blood is worth more than the lives of every person to the left of Mussolini on the planet combined, and if I could make that trade I'd slit my schnauzer's throat with a pair of scissors in the hopes that I could nail their children too.

Anyway, you're a bunch of criminals, shall not be infringed is unambiguous.

>NRA has millions of supporters but their votes are just "evil money"
>couple crisis actor children propped up by multi-billion dollar liberal media pushing sedition and destruction of the state are the "real people"

people need to be drawn and quartered, soon

>truth

>Evil rich nra pushing gun rights
>Spent 950k in the 2014 election cycle
>3 million in 2013 and 2014 on lobbying

>Bloomberg spent 50 million in 2014 by himself

I got a cold from being outside for to long but I heard that a Siberian chill has been invading Europe so now I can blame my cold on Russia instead of myself for not wearing a hat whilst outside in the Canadian cold. Fucking ruskies.

If only David had a gun to easily dispatch of his opponent.

>Believing catching a cold has anything to do with cold.

Is Bloomberg a dangerous conspirator, like Soros or something? Or are you just using him as example of a wealthy man spending to elevate himself. I'm not that familiar with US politics

So powerful...
Brought tears to my eyes...
We can’t let these NRA racists sacrifice our children for the sake of their sick gun fetishism

>catching a cold has nothing to do with being cold
yeah our ancestors were just stupid when they picked the same word for it
>the word for a cold in Japanese is a homonym for "wind or draft"
it's not like our ancestors relied on thousands of years of empirical evidence of exposure to the elements weakening the body's natural resistance to pathogens such as rhinovirus
we should burn the foolish scribblings of our forebears and ask the brownish man with the big nose if he can sell us prophylactics such as "airborne" or other varieties of colored sugar potions

Bloomberg is a heavily left-leaning New York Billionaire and Media owner. He contributes millions of dollars to anti-gun organizations such as the Brady Campaign and Anti-gun representatives. Despite the wealth of him and is colleages, he hasn't had much success in the past 20 years. Of course, that doesn't stop his contributions.

The fact that the media portrays the NRA as big millionaire business men is among the most heinous cases of Hypocrisy seen in American politics, considering the Anti-gun lobby is almost entirely filled with the wealthy elite.

I guess what I'm saying is that you need to have a screwdriver inserted in your asshole and then you need to be strapped down to an induction heater

why would he use a spear when he's a fucking gun?

He's also the sole funder/owner of Everytown for gun safety

So is he just a rich do gooder or does his anti-gun advocacy follow a sinister master plan?

billionaire kikes just want a disarmed goyim so we can all enjoy being victimized by the gangsters and fake cops that Democrats own. They never cry about the black-on-black gun crimes being done by Tyrone and Mufugga using illegal handguns, oh fuck no, that's be calling attention to the corruption and shittiness of Democrat-held stronghold cities (which are also Gun Free zones not that that stops the gangbangers.) The instant they can sink their teeth into some pill-befuddled ((white)) person who goes on a shooting spree they immediately pour millions into the anti-2nd Amendment propaganda blitz though.

Why wasn't it just Goliath holding the revolver with like a pro-gun trucker hat on? Why did he have to draw it as though guns walk around on their own and kill people?

Nah but it blows out the whole "Gun Control fails because of NRA bribes" argument since the anti gun groups raise way more money

spotted anti-Semitic shill

This. The NRA is 5 million Davids uniting and hopefully more thanks to anons joining.

underrated

Why the fuck would a gunheaded giant need a spear? This is the definition of putting a hat on a hat.

Disarming Americans when our rights are clearly defined in the only untouched piece of the Constitution since it’s conception is pretty sinister.

>Bloomberg
he's a classic leftist tyrant
>doc tells him to not drink so much pop, can't resist the sweet, sweet beetus inducing carbonated heaven that pop
>heavily restricts pop
>if he must suffer with only flat water, so must everyone else

Expanding on what said,

Unlike the NRA, Bloomberg and his fellow elites have almost no grassroots support from the every-day American. They can only rely on funneling more and more money into anti-gun campaigns and politicians.

Is it a part of a greater conspiracy? Unknown, there hasn't been any evidence one way or another.

What's happening here? Did the gun fire? It looks like a casing is being discharged.

Refute this demorat

the guy at the counter didn't have much of reaction,he just open the register & gave him the money with 0 fucks given. probably is a common thing at the store

youtube.com/watch?v=2xdtZ-ZksDc
not hard to find my dude

>nig comes in, cocks pistol trying to look badass
>stovepipes
>waves jammed pistol at sammichman
>sammichman stares for a moment and says 'fuckit, not my money', opens register and dishes out cash
>nig takes and runs, sammichman changes gloves

Bloomberg doesn't have a secret plot that we know of he's just an asshole. Bloomberg made his millions with a stock trading information terminal business that he added an online news business to. He became the Mayor of New York City as a Republican who did what the Democrats told him to do in a very expensive suit. Sup Forums and much of America dislikes him because Bloomberg travels everywhere with 3+ armed guards while spending his Wall St wealth on disarming people who couldn't afford a single day of his security detail.

Haha, that dumb nigger jammed the pistol.