I don't get it

I don't get it.

There's nothing to get, it doesn't mean anything. All of the dialogue was randomly generated and each frame was drawn by a different person, blindfolded, given no context. It's as meaningless as it comes. Donmai user.

that's right, steel, is heavier than feathers

shit anime. Get better taste

>It's as meaningless as it comes.
>He doesn't into postmodernism

Thanks. Didn't know there were Angel Beats fans around me.

"Postmodernism" is going to become an autobanned word at this rate.

That's the first time I've seen the word here in years and not even in a shitposting context

Same, what is he on about?

It's a dumb cartoon about black lesbian and white lesbian with lots of scene recycling so "people" watching this have time to wipe their butts off cheeto dust. That is why tumblr and reddit loves it. You shouldn't because it's garbage.

But its a Japanese lesbian and an Indian lesbian. If you couldn't even grasp that then it's obvious this show was too much for your brainlet self.

They weren't even confirmed lesbians in the anime or even in the manga.

It's actually the opposite. Tumblr and Reddit hate it

It's obvious he hasn't even watched the show in the first place.

Everyone is automatically gay until proven otherwise.

Who cares what Tumblr and Reddit like?

>expecting confirmation
>in the 90's
You know how it works.

People have dissected this entire anime over a decade ago, go read online essays about it. Or just start using your brain cells and figure it out yourself.

the person I replied to apparently did.

Who cares what that person cares about?

Getting popular on places like tumblr was the worst thing to happen to Utena. Now you can't discuss it here because of people like shitting up the threads.