Make youtube videos explicitly stating you will shoot up a school

>Make youtube videos explicitly stating you will shoot up a school
>Get tipped off not once but TWICE to the FBI
>Nobody does anything
>Go and shoot up a school
>Finally get arrested

I don't get it. Do Americans WANT these shootings or something? If you wanted a system where people deliberately committed mass murder, this looks strangely like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

browardbeat.com/six-clues-prove-broward-schools-800-million-bond-program-is-in-trouble/
dailywire.com/news/27438/dana-loesch-calls-out-florida-sheriff-failures-he-ryan-saavedra#
naacp.org/latest/ending-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-in-florida/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/mass-murderer-nikolas-cruz-called-police-guardians-took-away-guns-audio/
youtube.com/watch?v=fHw48J1ujqI
constitution.com/school-shooting-plot-exposed-wont-believe-set/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post links to the vids please

If we arrested everyone who wanted to kill teenagers it would be a ghost town.

>the systems in place failed to do anything 39 times
>43 if you count the inaction of the 4 deputies
Obviously the solution is more government systems. Obviously.

>Do Americans WANT these shootings or something

Yes. What else would they politicise this hard?

Runcie and israel are corrupt assholes,

browardbeat.com/six-clues-prove-broward-schools-800-million-bond-program-is-in-trouble/

dailywire.com/news/27438/dana-loesch-calls-out-florida-sheriff-failures-he-ryan-saavedra#

that shits true bout the "diversionary programs" started by obama that gives a incentive to under report crimes

naacp.org/latest/ending-the-school-to-prison-pipeline-in-florida/

they let this shit happen to collect more money for dem programs and now theyre using kids and guns hoping people dont start asking questions about how they run their shit

/thread

Unironically yes.

Is this all this board is now is bitching about this faggot and gun control?You faggots are so fucking annoying it’s unreal.

>millions of people to monitor
>like 10k agents

Just let it happen desu

This was clearly a LIHO scenario, there's no way every single level of law enforcement fails without them getting stand down orders from above.

The real question is "does the FBI want these shootings to happen?"

To which, the answer is obviously "yes"

>ignoring actual tips based on legitimate threats

Not even the worst most corrupt law enforcement agency could fuck up that badly by accident, that many times

Exactly, they wanted it to happen. The FBI is full of virulent leftists and partisan hacks who care more about party politics than law enforcement.

>If you support the 2nd amendment you're a tag

Yeah ok Kikeboi

They were all conditioned and to look the other way on purpose. Yes many kikes are involved. Do you really have to ? it?

I support the second amendment dumbass, i’m just tired of hearing about this shit.I mean how many fucking “LA CREATURA” and “CUMIN FO YO GUNS” threads do we fucking need?

there are no "videos" you fucking cuck. there are youtube "comments" under his real name where he says "i'm going to be a future school shooter" and a youtuber reported it and the FBI didn't do shit. they were too busy taking down pewdiepie videos to care

Yes, I'm convinced at this point that so much money in gun sales and ratings happens every time there is a shooting the rich get richer off the back of it. That's why even given the state of things so much gets ignored. Corporations and the NRA don't care any way about people, just money.

>Do Americans WANT these shootings or something?

Yes. Every mass shooting pumped up the price of firearms. Follow the money, you will get that invisible hand.

You are the Canada Cuck from the other thread that was calling everyone a Gun Jew.

Fuck off with your division tactics.
The US won't give up its arms that easily, they would have to be as cucked as the UK to even come close.

SHILLS AHOY

gun sales rise because people get scared gun regulations will proceed so they but their guns/ammo while they still can. the people who sell guns are doing perfectly fine in terms of money they don't need school shootings to make more money. plus, do you really fucking think the FBI is working for the NRA? The FBI would ban all guns if they could

>Do Americans WANT these shootings or something

Interesting question. Is this rhetorical? Are you implying that the FBI knowingly allowed this to happen for some strange reason?

The media is on a full court press to dismantle the NRA and by extension the 2nd amendment.

Without guns they'll be executing goyim in the street like Trotsky did during the Bolshevik red terror.

Democrats and liberals do, yes.

The gun control fags do. If there are no school shooting or mass shootings then they have no cannon fodder to wage war against the constitution.

federal bureau of imbeciles
this aint a new theme,happened many times before.

in other words,excusing criminal behavior.keep on nigging nigger double nigger coon patrol.
niggers grades will still suck because its another 100 million years until they evolve and crime will skyrocket.
leftist jew programs end civilization.

They probably deal with a ton of crackheads like him every week. People make empty threats all the time.

All the tip offs go to Washington and not local law inforcement.

Look at this bitch:
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/mass-murderer-nikolas-cruz-called-police-guardians-took-away-guns-audio/
>Deschamps’ son, Rock Deschamps, approached Cruz to calm him down. Cruz punched him in the jaw. Deschamps punched him back; Cruz ran away, according to a police report.
>“Because that’s all he wants is his gun,” Roxanne Deschamps said, according to records released to the Miami Herald on Friday. “That’s all he cares about is his gun, and he bought tons of ammunition, bullets and stuff, and I took it away from him.”
>In the second 911 call on the same day, Cruz tried to explain the fight to police: “I was just assaulted now. He started attacking me, and he kicked me out of the house, and he said he was going to gut me,” he said.

>make a bomb threat while drunk
>5 year sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=fHw48J1ujqI

constitution.com/school-shooting-plot-exposed-wont-believe-set/
They were purposely ignoring crimes by students so the schools would look better and receive more government money.

whilst it shouldn't be necessary, it wouldn't actually be all that difficult to prevent school shootings.

ye don't need to be wandering around school with a bag etc if the books / pens / pencils etc are already in the school.

personally, i've come to view carry bags kind of as a sign of slavery. if you look at rich people, they don't have lambo's, because they don't drive themselves anywhere, because its a chore. if you look at loads of ancient stuff, the slaves / servants are always the ones carrying shit round, like bags.......... fuck bags (or "slave sacks", as i now prefer to view them). its a privileged not to have to carry one.

Yes the left wants them. It fuels their desire to disarm the populace so they can open the flood gates of immigration. This benefits no one except the ruling class of DC deep state commies. If they ended everyone would win, except the left. Look at every issue through this lens and you will quickly see who's side they are on.

anti-slide

(((they))) let it happen on purpose