Communism has never been tried in a developed country

Communism has never been tried in a developed country

It hasn't worked in developed countries either.
You can trust me on this one.

FPBP

It's never worked in a developed mind.

>Communism has never been tried in a developed country

Nice ideology you have there.

So then how is that country developed?

fpbp

Based Swede poster

On the other hand, communism has never developed a country.

what was communism like in yugoslavia?

Pretty much only women, niggers, fags fall for the communist lie perpetrate by atheist "Jews". since women, niggers, and fags can't build developed first world nations, you might be on to something.

What is communism?

This is true. I wonder how would it fare if for example france became communist.

DEVELOPED countries. He’s perfectly right.

Based on prior experience it’ll fail just as bad

Because there's no need for it and everyone with a brain knows it doesn't work

Terribly, just like always

It was tried in Spain.

>communism
>developed country

Kek.

Spain was not a developed country.

Based on what? Do you have any comparable cases?

Venezuela

Communism would be pretty unfair if it only worked for rich countries.
Capitalism makes even the poor countries rich.

Compared to what?

Why try communism in a developed country?
How specifically would this communism be implemented and by who?

>developed

I'm not communist, but I know that communism actually developed the USSR and its satellites a lot.

Not developed.

Other countries in western europe.

>communism didn't develop the USSR and China
nigger what

>muh five year plans

Cambodia was the pearl
of Asia, with a history and culture equal to India or China.
Communism completely and utterly fucked the country to a point where they now have to borrow culture from Thailand and pretend it all never happened.

Rodhesia and South Africa were not developed countries? Hungary, CzechoSlovakia and Poland were not developed countries prior comunism?

Nice.

>Cambodia was developed

Communism is the same everywhere its tried, fucking amazing in the first years(USSR developed, North Korea was better then South Korea, Cuba's amazing healthcare and education) and then you know what happens

Apparently not.
Memeflag OP is most likely American.

>USA is developed

It’s like Mexico with an Amtrak

Whats your problem with americans?

Almost the same as in the other countries of the eastern bloc i guess

Why would you take a country that is developed, ie already has a working system, and change that system?

because black ppl shouldn't have less stuff than white ppl and it's unfair that i can't get a job with my women's studies degree

because marx was an idiot and his predictions were wrong

Fuck off Paddy

How many hundreds of millions of people need to die before you realize that this Political Structure doesn't work?
Slide Thread. SAGE.

Are you the slovene ancap?

This is why they will continue to claim it never worked in a devolved country.

When they try it and it crashes it like Communism eventually does (because it doesn't fucking work) they will claim
>yeah but it wasn't a REAL developed country

But, but I like my HAAS and you can't take it from me. and I'm not using it to make shit for you. I only use it to make shit for me.

Nice try mooshie.

To be honest it’s perfectly true that communism has never been tried in a developed country. East germany is probably the closest thing and it was absolutely wrecked by ww2.

these memes are god damn good.

That's why they are developed.

Lapuan Liike needs to be tried everywhere again

E. Germany...

Chile...

Russia...

Communism is impossible even if you exterminate 90% of people, ego is part of our nature

>and then you know what happens
Economic blockade and destabilization, and an active sabotage from capitalist countries inteligence agencies. That's what happens next.

fpbp and /thread

little does he know that communism is actually being tried in every developed country simultaneously as per the plans of the newish utopia

Lapuan liike based on quick reading sounds like the most shit tier facist movement to ever exist. I really wonder why there are so few proper finnish nationalists...

>underage commie didn't even know about them
not that I'm surprised

>Poland
>Spain
>Czechoslovakia
>Hungary

Communism will never create a developed country.

:^)

>muh economic blockades
Ah yes, the communists control 1/3 of the world's land and resources, but they can't prosper because of "blockades"
>s-sabotage
So when people in capitalist countries work against / overthrow the system it's oppressed workers finally rising up for themselves, but when they do it in communist countries it must be foreign spies? Don't be a hypocrite...

Kyllä minä niistä tiesin, mutten ollut perehtynyt heidän ideologiaansa tai historiaansa. Voisit alkaa fanittaa vaikkapa romanian rautakaartia jos nyt niin fasisti haluat olla.

>what is DDR