Seriously, what is it with the millenial left and their obsession with pop culture parallels...

Seriously, what is it with the millenial left and their obsession with pop culture parallels? They never speak of history or even political science, it's always all about children's media they just don't outgrow.

They never grew up out of their fantasy worlds pushed by the Jewish media.

>We want the world to be like Harry Potter!!!
Recent events 'resemble' a bad part of the book
>WAIT NOT LIKE THAT NO
Liberals.

Who?

That's because instead of being exposed to history or political science for purposes of providing archetypes and enlightenment, they've been exposed to (((freshly baked fiction))).
t. Read all HP books before getting redpilled, can't stand the series now

They base their opinion on feels and not fact.

>hurr a few dozens high schoolers are killed by guns every year
>WE HAVE TO BAN ALL GUNS IT'S A REAL THREAT WE ARE GETTING EXTERMINATED DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yet cars, alcohol, tobacco and drugs which are the main causes of deaths for youths, killing hundreds of thousands every year somehow aren't a problem?

Americans seriously need to raise the age to drive a car to 21. Not only it would actually have a significant impact on the number of dead high schoolers, but it would be top class trolling.

I want the world to be more like Dune, but we haven’t had our Butlerian Jihad yet

d-does that nigger have another smaller nigger growing out of the top of his head?

NICE TRY QYBURN!

They are soul-crushingly desperate to be like the people they read about and watched growing up in having a struggle to overcome. They spend their whole lives seeing real and fictional people like MLK, Harry Potter, Luke Skywalker display strength and resolve and use that to pull themselves through a great obstacle, and upon seeing they had no obstacles to overcome, they felt inadequate and feverishly tried to manufacture an obstacle to overcome (Gornald Flumppphhhh, patriarchy, sexism, racism etc. etc.). They constantly look to all the Harry Potters they grew up with for continued inspiration to pursue this victory over something that they know deep down isn't really there. That is why they will constantly allude to Voldemort or the Empire and such.

This

it works against them

Leftists are just children that never grew up

They often have the hormonal profile of a child, look childish, and act like children as well

lmao, i can live with these memes

snape is trump

The teenagers are standing up and fighting back. They are the ones who are on this very website, the ones who hate liberalism and all it stands for. The ones who celebrated when Trump won. The millenials are out the door and the new generation is even more conservative than the boomers. There will be no gun control, and those that try and implement it will be in for something they can't conceive

Dumbledrumpf!

I'll say it again

They're idea of kids fighting back is getting paraded around by adults and being handed talking points to force a narrative

WOW SO BRAVE

This frog gets it

I went to a party last night with people my age (24ish) and all they talked about was weed, superhero movies, anime, cosplay, and comic books. It just got really boring after while. I think it's happening because we are growing up slower for whatever reasons and want to hold onto some of the irresponsibility and playfulness that childhood had.

What you do is up the ante: Go to into something obscure that you know they won't get.

"Wow, this is just like the time Arls had to go through a complete and total revolution from backwater counter to large metropolis with the power and ability that only three people had the training and could use so that they could be a great country once again!"

Ya, fuck the millennials and their usage of pop culture!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go photoshop some more MAGA hats onto assorted anime characters.

isn't outing yourself as a harry potter fag something of a death sentence in the black community? how can you be that much of a faggot without it backfiring on you?

This should be brought into action. If they kvetch about how better things are in Europe, they should adopt European regulations on cars as well. Only legal adults should get licenses for passenger cars. I guess many would even fall for it.

You're posting on a website that regularly discusses The Storm and Pizzagate. SO maybe stop being a retard.

Also, go back to your own country's website, faggot. You got cucked by America.

most blacks are fags.

You're the American from the memes.

>how to be an alpha male

Do you know how I know you're a beta?

probably, it's at least a surefire way (if you are black) to say you hate niggers

Because they have the brains of children and cannot comprehend real world concepts. So they defer to what they know in fantasy. It is fucking pathetic and drives me nuts. Kind of like the adult manchild who wears superhero or video game shirts.

can we ruin all of their pop culture parallels?

I tell people I don’t watch fictional content of any kind and they look at me like I have 6 heads.

Almost reveals my power level though, need to play along sometimes.

Sad fact, entertainment and fantasy is all the contact most have had with the world. If they ever do make contact with reality, it is a terrible shock. Reality is not fair, not kind, not caring, not just, the good guys don't always win. The nice girl raped in an alley, the bully who beats you to a pulp and is not punished. That the authority's really don't care if you live or die. Fiction isn't real, that's why they call it fiction.

I mean, he's right. Every time these kikes and cianiggers get caught committing massive crimes, they go shoot up a school and
try to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Then 2 weeks later everyone just forgets about it and congress quietly sweeps everything under
the rug. I mean we the FBI is spending millions upon millions upon millions of taxpayer dollars trying to frame Trump for anything,
But they have no interest whatsoever in stopping Hillary from committing high treason or even trying to stop a school shooting from
happening. This shit is really getting out of control, people are gonna start taking matters into their own hands.

>Uses unfit person as an example
>All millenials are this
Top retard

Actually, the government and media in Harry Potter were surreptitiously subsumed and dominated by an elite, conspiratorial citizenry in an effort to deprive a vast majority of their populace of basic rights that were outlined by their founders and give absolute power to a criminal minority. Weird choice of fictional parallel for this nigger.

>He says as he tries to grab me by the gun

Don't older generations always draw connections to the bible?

Do you know what hostorical figures actually say?

>obviously not if your questioning why they purposefully erased our history....