STOP SAYING POLAND IS BASED

>m-muh based Pooland! not accepting the m00slims n shit
Holy shit, can you fags stop this meme already? Poland is jewed beyond belief.
>the ruling party
Prawo i Sprawiedliwość (Law and Justice) is nothing but USrael's puppet. Buying America's shitty missiles for whatever reason, letting their army in, advocating for war with Russia and letting our soldiers die for Israel. Also the PM is a LITERAL jew, with jewish ancestry.
>the nationalist movements
Don't make me laugh. Italy's Forza Nuova, Germany's NPD and almost any other European movement is more radical than us. I was in All-Polish Youth for a year and believe me or not, but most of them actually use "fascist" as a pejorative. AND they are quite unfriendly to other European nations, such like Germans (because muh WW II), which falls under the "divide and conquer" category. The only decent organization is Falanga, the continuators of ONR-F idea from the '30s. Oh, did I forget that before the war we advocated for democracy and women rights?
>at least Janusz Korwin-Mikke is based right?
I'm not saying he's (((their guy))), but the funny old man you ignorants are all praising actually calls himself a classical liberal and advocates for capitalism. He's basically a less competent Ron Paul.
>b-but you guys are traditional!
Our tradition is tolerance and affection for revolutions. 1) We were a really diverse and liberal country in the XVIII century and before, which led to the partitions, and 2) most of us wanted to regain independence thanks to uprisings and the help of marxists who wanted to destroy the Russian Empire.
>...at least you're white?
Yes, and our biggest unjewed nationalist movement harshly critisizes racial separation and says that niggers and kikes can be Poles.

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvp.info/34826556/wiemy-kto-stoi-za-rasistowskimi-haslami-na-marszu-niepodleglosci
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any questions?
Which region of śląsk you are from?

Look at that little triggered P*le, who would rather have """""independence""""" in his shitty country than live in a fascist empire that isn't controlled by kikes.
How's that 500+ going, fella?

And answering your question, I'm from the eastern Poland, not Slask (podkarpackie).

Oh look, its self-hating liberal time.

W polsce jak w chlewie obsranym gównem kurwa

>me
>liberal
Have you literally read anything I wrote? I just said that Poland is shit for being more liberal than people think.

Your falseflag is obvious. All the liberals here keep trying the same tactic and failing.

Mareczku, idź przeczyścić stulejkę

YYYYY POLACY ROBACY KUUURWA BIEDAKI JEBANE

PERMABAN ME FOREVER PLEASE

Finally a East European saying the truth about how overrated "Based East Europe" is...it is hostility to mass immigration and nothing else. Total (((americanization))) and nihilism just like West Europe.

Having said that, there is nothing wrong with anti-antisemitic LARPing if it suits the Nationalist cause, i just disagree with the OP regarding this issue.

However I am hoping that the mass immigration issue will be a major catalyst for East Europeans to open their eyes and see that the only solution is to become a protectorate of Russia...yes Russia does anti-antisemitic LARPing but they walk into a direction that is the total opposite of what the Jews want.

So what you're saying is that the current Polish situation is okay and everyone should take notes from it?

Russia has the largest muslim minority in Europe. How the hell are we going to benefit from being their protectorate?

Muslims arent even the biggest problem, they’re only a symptom. Leftism is killing the Western world and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. The people for the most part have their bread and games and nobody cares about such things as your nation until it’s too late.

Enjoy the ride, boys.

Poland is a backwater who is only now catching up with the West, both in wealth and degeneracy.

I'm saying youre a whiny leftist shill.

>the only solution is to become a protectorate of Russia..

Looks like maybe there is some credibility to those "russian hackers" afterall. Been a while since I saw such an obvious shill.

I know how much butthurt Poland resisting causes both in russia and the EU, so its pretty funny seeing some of that desperation in action..

HI my name Ivan ivanoich

I live in warschau now. I making good zlt in PL

I from Kiev UA, my grandfather born Galicia visiting Poland some year ago

I love to fucking many polish slut they love the banderist cossak Khanatsky cock

Any tip for fucking polish female?

Can agree with everything in this post. Poland is a meme, but at least we are not as bad as Ukraine is.

>muh leftism
Sorry Gulaszbro, but OP is saying the cold, hard truth. In the current state of things we simply are cuckservatives who suffer from the same cultural decadence as the west, just without shitskins.

You are one of those people with a child-like mind that believes that this is the 15th century when a nation could be strong with just some wood, iron, water, rock and arable land.

You fail to understand the World we live in. There is no such thing as independence in this World and it has been that way ever since the industrial revolution started.

Pick your side Polack...Russia-Chinese alliance...JEWest...Jew-owned Sunni-Islam...Shiite Islam. To me the correct choice is very clear.

Hey...cuckservative is still better than liberal. This is why i said that i have hopes that the immigration issue will open the eyes of East Europe.

>s-s-stop r-resisting! y-you a-are n-not going t-to a-achieve anything!!

Its funny how desperate shills keep saying that since 2010 to us and trying to demoralize the poles the same way.

>I'm from the eastern Poland

Not a shill at all. Poland exasperates me because they are one step away from salvation but cannot take the final step because of the Jewish-manufactured Fictional Russian Threat (tm).

Kaczyński and his pack of "Fictional Russian Threat (tm)" believers have to go!

>projecting this hard
The current state of things doesn't make me happy, but that doesn't mean that we're supposed to stop fighting for a better tomorrow, especially that we still have it easier than westerners. I don't want lesser evil, i want something good.
>inb4 purity spiraling
see pic rel

I'm not trying to demoralize Poland, you fucking faggot. I'm trying to show them the truth that the main "conservative"/"nationalist" powers are retarded and in need of radical changes, not to destroy them, but to make them stronger (Golden Dawn in Greece is far more radical AND more succesful); and to show foreigners to stop supporting PiS which is full of fucking neocons and zionists.

See Sup Forums, this is why nobody likes us. There's only one narrative and anyone who tries to discuss any small aspect of it is a shill... Nevermind the fact that every single one of you has a different view on the truth.

>why are you not being retarded and easily demonized larpers instead of popular parties achieving results reeeeeeee

Shills are the fucking worst.

>muh larping
>muh shills
>muh (((popular cuckservative parties)))
Yes, because putting true ethnonationalists in jail because "muh raycissm and muh antisemitic transparentz" and almost all organizations softening their narrative and PR-cucking to the level of "based niggas and joos can be true Poles" is a good thing right?

tvp.info/34826556/wiemy-kto-stoi-za-rasistowskimi-haslami-na-marszu-niepodleglosci
b-based!! racists btfo

finally someone gets it

hehe china - russia alliance. China is literally stealing siberia as we speak. Go to china - russia border if you dont belive me.

Proofs?

>not investing in Eastern Poland

"China stealing Siberia" is just more bullshit like "Russia = Muslims" or "Putin = Jews" and all that other BS

How is any of it bullshit?

There are 2 million illegal chinese imigrants in China, possibly more. Russia has Europeas largest muslim minority.

The Jews part is open to debate. You’re blinded.

pretty good, saved

Literally niggers of the /pol

Sounds like you are one of few sane Poles so I will ask something. Why do Poles hate Germans so much? Poles are considered subhumans here because all we see is them stealing our cars and money while crying being the victim. Hell they are even teaming up with Turks in social circles just to avoid Germans.

moje migdały zostały aktywowane

>"Y-yes guise, I'm totally (((polish)))
>"But you shoudln't support th- I mean us, because we're jews, unlike (((me)))
nice proxy fagit.

>implikowanie
>dwa razy dziesięć do sześcianu plus dwa razy trzy do kwadratu