Rapper tells white people to buy tickets for PoC

Why doesn't he just give them out to the 'less privileged' for free rather than asking others to buy them tickets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwAoPTWIz30&t=288s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Niggers
>Giving anything out for free
Heh good one op

no shame

Why doesn't he spend some of his own money on the poor children?

Because he's not privileged you racist

Americans, I think you guys are pretty cool guys since electing Trump, but you need to stop paying niggers to serenade your women. You're paying to audibly 'black' your women and in general create aural pollution.

nogs can't even tip what do you expect

go tell jay z and dre

Got your free tickets right here

I recognized the propaganda while I was working at a local warehouse, the local radiostation had played literally three anti-racism nigger wantnig to fuck your whtie daughter and how you need to be okay with it

I mean at least he's sounding reasonable about it and isn't "ya'll yt muthafuggas finna buy my niggas some tickets ya privileged Nazis bix nood stop holdin bruthas down mufugga niggas"

>buy tickets for PoC
We already did that when we payed our taxes.

kek

he knows the group he's appealing to

Or just tell them to get jobs like the rest of us

And don't refer to us white's and people of privledge you fucking NiggeR

Cucks

He just said people with privilege bro he didn't say white people I thought what he said was fine the rich Jew got to pay for us poor plebs

If he cared about niggers he would perform for free in the hood instead of in a club for people of privilege.

>people with privilege should pay for PoC
We all know that according to the left the only people with privilege are whites

Checked and laffed

So white people can be on the buying end of his request, but not the receiving end?

Quite racist.

that guy looks fruity as fuck, real niggas don't wanna listen to someone like that, so all you're gonna get is gay nigs and delusional whites as fans

Yeah it doesn't even cost this greedy coon money to give away free tickets. The nigger doesn't realize how embarrassing this is.

I hope some liberal does this and the less privileged individual scalps the tickets

>I recognized the propaganda while I was working at a local warehouse, the local radiostation had played literally three anti-racism nigger wantnig to fuck your whtie daughter and how you need to be okay with it

Yep, it's obvious why it's popular but you guys still need to shutitdown.jpg
>feminise the modern man
>produce 'music' with deep bass, aggressive snares and violent, sexual lyrics
>????
>profit

You realise probably 80%+ rappers are poofs right? The kikes used gangsta rap to turn generations of niggers into criminals and soldiers and now use hip-hop to feminise each generation of niggers more and more.
youtube.com/watch?v=GwAoPTWIz30&t=288s

this

>We wuz kangs
>Wakanda forever

White people give us money please

Yeah sure lemme pull some of the little bit of money I have out from savings so I can buy a ticket for some unappreciative dickhead to get into a rap concert because some white people owned slaves while my ancestors were over fucking about in Italy.

Of course this stupid nigger thinks:
>All white people are rich
>All black people are poor
God fucking damn why cant we all just go extinct

How many tickets has this rich, privileged nignog bought for poor, oppressed POC?

because it's not about giving the tickets to poor people, it's about making the white man bend at the knee

Yeah nah yanks are fucking cancer. Best distance ourselves as far from them as possible.

>privilege
>financial access

I love the language being used here. Black people dont have the same oppurtunities to make money that white people do I guess.

somebody should ask him why he does not do charity work via free shows