At what point does Sup Forums stop being classcucks?

At what point does Sup Forums stop being classcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC
reuters.com/article/us-ge-results/sec-investigating-ge-charge-company-posts-10-billion-loss-idUSKBN1FD1IC
forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2017/04/18/what-americas-biggest-companies-pay-in-taxes/#11eb0432f515
forbes.com/pictures/mef45eikmf/att-65-billion/#aafbd424ac9d
nytimes.com/2017/03/09/business/economy/corporate-tax-report.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being this fixated on how much somebody else makes.
>Willingly living in envious misery, constantly comparing yourself to other people.

I can't think of any reason to do this other than subconsciously enjoying the feeling of inadequacy. Oddly, this seems quite a bit like the reasoning cucks give.

Is gommunism the true cuck pill?

>using a memeflag

Class is a social construct, it doesn't exist but in the minds of morally bankrupt intellectuals.

I believe everyone with net worth over one billion should be killed and their assets confiscated by the state.

>Being this fixated on how much somebody else makes.

When the money they """"make""" is more than enough for a thousand lifetimes and when the people who create the wealth are being treated like animals, then yes it's a topic.

But yeah, continue to play defense for billionaire gibmedats who suck money out of public hands into their own grubby paws.

jeff bezos is a manlet and thus /ourguy/

fuck poor widdle chads and cunts who have to do a little bit of work in their first world countries

kill yourself shill rat

>then yes it's a topic
No it isn't. If Bezos created Amazon out of his own pocket, from his own garage. He earned every cent that comes from it. You don't punish success, you reward it. Crying about other people winning while you jerk off to anime and cry about how unfair life is, is cuck mentality.

Fuck poor people.
Always complaining and rambling about the money others make.
Stop being a poor loser and educate yourself.

Fuck your welfare state.

This is leaving out a lot of details. Lee Camp is a faggot. I hate Bezos but this doesn’t address the fact that democrats rigged the postal service for them or the fact that the GOP tax plan will actually give them incentive to pay.

Amazon lost money, which gives them a tax break. Why is basic accounting so hard for leftists to understand?

PERMABAN ME FOREVER PLEASE

What did Jeff Bezos do to lose 6 billion?

Lost money due to write offs...... Just like a self employed carpenter can make 90k a year but lose money.... For the carpenter its nice... For millionaires and billionaires its a joke.

Although trumps tax laws do give incentive to create and make in the US. Plus I do believe he will end NAFTA which gives even more incentive to build in the US.

Bezos is NOT the richest person on Earth. He is the richest public person on Earth, there are many people richer than him.

but if they payed $0 and get a $789 million tax break wont the government give them money?

he doesn't actually have those billions in cash but rather through the value of the amazon stock he owns. he would have to sell all of his stock to actually be the richest person in cash. he can lose or gain billions day by day based on the trading price of the stock on the market.

this is also likely why he probably pays little to no tax. you do not pay tax on the value of your stock until you actually sell it but far be it from me for retards like the twitterfag in OP's pic to know that.

>If Bezos created Amazon by abusing the tax payer funded USPS and receiving billions of dollars from the CIA, it's only fair he pay his share.

FTFY cuckboi

How can you get a tax break if you pay $0 in taxes?

People would just spend that money on fags and scratchies.
Fuck off.

but what did he do to lose that $6billion?

Nothing, just value of his stock changed.

Crapitalism ensures the most sociopathic get to the top. Frankly we would be better off with monarchies where it’s a hit or miss accident of birth, as to what personality type you have as a ruler.

>How can you get a tax break if you pay $0 in taxes?
It's something we do in America. We give our richest corporations and people money from our tax system as opposed to them paying any taxes.

It's because rich people can legally use their money to buy law in America by directly bribing our politicians (((lobbying))) and use their own lawyers to write law that they then propose as their own to the government to vote on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC

reuters.com/article/us-ge-results/sec-investigating-ge-charge-company-posts-10-billion-loss-idUSKBN1FD1IC

forbes.com/sites/christopherhelman/2017/04/18/what-americas-biggest-companies-pay-in-taxes/#11eb0432f515

forbes.com/pictures/mef45eikmf/att-65-billion/#aafbd424ac9d

Rich companies and people pay ~1% or less in taxes and idiot Americans will pay 20% or more in taxes and defend this shit because they think they're billionaires too. We're a ridiculously rich nation filled with lower class retards who think buying a yacht for Jeff Bezos is the same as "saving for retirement" or "wealth building" for themselves.

I shop Amazon all the time. I try to spend as close to 100% of my money there as I possibly can.

Reason why is that I want to destroy the economy as fast as possible. Please help me by increasing your Amazon purchases as much as possible.

Here's more:

nytimes.com/2017/03/09/business/economy/corporate-tax-report.html

>Complaining that the United States has one of the world’s highest corporate tax levels, President Trump and congressional Republicans have repeatedly vowed to shrink it.

>Yet if the level is so high, why have so many companies’ income tax bills added up to zero?

>That’s what a new analysis of 258 profitable Fortune 500 companies that earned more than $3.8 trillion in profits showed.

>Although the top corporate rate is 35 percent, hardly any company actually pays that. The report, by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning research group in Washington, found that 100 of them — nearly 40 percent — paid no taxes in at least one year between 2008 and 2015. Eighteen, including General Electric, International Paper, Priceline.com and PG&E, incurred a total federal income tax bill of less than zero over the entire eight-year period — meaning they received rebates. The institute used the companies’ own regulatory filings to compute their tax rates.

>crying because you can't put stuff in boxes
I thought Mexicans were such hard workers.