Explain yourself, Aussies

>Aussie sex tourists knocking up Philippine whores and ditching them is considered a problem in the Philippines.
>Aussies breeding an entire generation of hapas. Thousands of future Elliot Rodger incels waiting to happen.

>Aussies shitposting irl

BLEACHED City

forgotten army rises

If it’s a hot spot for child sex tourism how can Aussie’s be getting them pregnant?
Are Australian men that virile that a load in you brings on instant puberty?
We truly are the worlds life givers

>fucking prostitutes without a condom
>in a third world country

Hmmm

Aussies No! What would Steve Irwin say.

Just in case you don't know Australia but Steve Irwin he's like your Mahatma Gandhi.

>letting a random man fuck you

>fucking a random woman

Into the oven with all of them.

We need a mass COLONIZING in China and Japan too.

Clrinse and repeat come back in 50 years it's run by almost pure anglos

I cant wait to impregnate all those hapa babes in a few years

for queen and mother country and ireland because of my potato nigger blood and germany and sweeden with the stipulation that after we win we can turn out guns on the local shitskin population

>innocent victims
Whores and sluts? You're joking, right?

>Australia
>Legal prostitution without ever leaving home
>Decide to whitewash an entire country instead by having unprotected sex
>Risking their lives to bleach a population with the highest non-African HIV rates in the world
Holy shit, I love Aussies now. God's speed, you mongrel convicts.

>posting the shit version of this meme

Honestly, why even bother if you don't have the best version saved?

I think it's referring to the hapas.

No financial support?

They were paid weren't they?

>tfw Australia will bleach asia within your lifetime

so what, Oz is getting RICED as well

If they bleached tasmania, they will bleach the philippines.

Good, Filipinos are like the filthy Mexicans of Asia

Australian women are shit, most are whores, the rest are after your wallet.

If it wasn't for the boomer scum going to the Philippines to rape children while our cops sit around minding RBT's I wouldn't give a shit about Aussie men shagging Philippine whores.

If you get hapas to mix with each other you'll start getting people that come out almost pure white.

Happens in america too when you get half mexicans breeding with each other they occasionally pop out a blondie.

Keep at it Australia and you can turn the phillipines white after some time, or at least make a white sub-population that can maintain itself.

With all those white genes going around maybe the Phillipines will stop being such a fourth world shithole within a few more decades?

there is no force on the planet that can stop a drunken bogans libido. for Christ sake there are half abos. let that sink in.

I fucking love Australians

Sounds like they are doing their jobs. Maybe I'll go there too and fuck their children.

>fastest growing economy on earth
>banned the jew warlord Soros from entering
>called Obama a son of a whore and respects Trump
>kills drug dealers and drug users
>kills isis terrorists and their families
>10% Spanish blood on average.

el luz is not extinguido it seems. somethings stirs amongst the mutts. a flicker of light, a spark of (honorary) aryan consciousness.

They are literally enhancing the genetics of that shitty nation. Phillipines will have a sudden rise into high-tech and next-generation sectors in the next 20 years as the hapas grow up and enter the economy.

WHITE
MAN'S
BURDEN

Ive been searching for the cartoonish asian woman and white man meme for a while. Does anyone have a clear version of the top right portion of that pic? Or even the one with the white guy fucking her. The boolean method is failing me on jewgle

This is neo-imperialism. Step up your game lads.

Are you not supposed to do that?

why do most white male tourists in the philippines look like this?

because george soros has a lot of horny clones colonizing the world like a contemporary sci-fi ghengis khan.

Don't forget they are Australian
Australians don't die because of aids, they die because of snakes, spiders and scorpios

>Daily Mail

this would be excellent evidence for the uselessness of niggers. we need to make it happen.