BELGIAN EMPIRE WILL RULE AGAIN
RULE BELGICA

Albania
Kosovo
Macedonia

Slovakia
Poland
Hungary

In this day and age, fighting for your nation doesn't have any sense because it doesn't equate fighting for your people anymore

All countries.
All countries.
All countries.

None of them. They chose their path, now they get to deal with the consequences. I hope they all suffer as much as possible.

Italy
Poland
Greece

Any of them if they're shooting kikes and slimes in europe

sweden inshallah as I am moving there this summer. Is the language hard to learn? I will start SFI class I hope its not so hard
Jag älska sverige

Leftypol gtfo

Depends on who we are fighting against. If they wanted to remove their EU overlords and the marxists/communists once and for all, I'd fight for any of them.

This and add Serbia if they wanna remove kebab again. Actually any nation that decided to unkebab themselves would get an extra angry tourist.

All that needed to be said.

Albania

>Ireland
>France (already fought for them)
>Probably Britain because whats bad for them is bad for us, just happens ten years later.

The caveat being that I'll only fight for any of these countries in defence of them. No more foreign sandbox wars.

now translate this

dra åt helvete, jävla blattesvin

I'd fight for the entirety of Europe if this war was against non European Invaders. And with entirety I mean when all countries are at war.

Serbia russia greece

>t. 7/128 north italian

what about brother state hungary?

kys merchant

Slovakia
Czechia
Poland

Portugal
Ireland
Poland

>My grandparents are from Northern Italy therefore Im german.
>T.SouthernBrazilianMonkeyDream

Fuhgetabout Albania and Bosnia.
If they were fighting muzzy Invaders (also known as "refugees" by some) I'd help any other country. Including Russia.

USA

If Russia invades you guys you're on your own I don't give a fuck anymore

Forgot pic

You'll probably commit suicide as many islam boys have been doing lately.

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/flera-fall-av-sjalvmord-bland-ensamkommande-barn

Deportation is a bitch.

Just out of curiousity. How do you plan on getting past the Wall?

Switzerland
Liechtenstein
The Vatican

Italia
España
Deutschland

Czechia
Poland
Slovakia

+1: Croatia - to honour the memory of Zrínyi/Zrinski

Lithuania and that's it. Wtf why would I fight for a foreign country?

Only retards care about the country, the only thing that matters is the ideology.

>our grandfathers fought on every front for allies which betrayed them after the war and sold to Stalin

Europe belongs to the white tribes.

all of europe

Sweden-Finland
Norway
Denmark

Turkey

Many people have done that in the past, swedish people have been fighting foreign wars, finish wars, german war in the WW2.
People all throughout times have fought foreign wars not only for their ideology but also because of brotherhood and culture.

Vatican city
Andorra
San Marino

>Hungarian fighting for Slovakia
Now I've seen everything

None. They all deserve punishment, a long and terrible punishment.

pic or gtfo, mutt

A small exception

youtube.com/watch?v=mZSVYJYPZAM
This song was created in 1863

pay a very close attention to what it says
>Scattered around the world, forced to fight in foreign wars
>we have gathered here, in this one fighting circle
Poles from 19th century knew that fighting in foreign wars is RETARDED

Montenegro
Serbia
UK

Ancestry.

>falling for obvious bait

ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND

Russia
Belarus
Ukraine

Czechia,
Catalonia,
Finland

But not Australia?

Great granddad fought for the british empire in WW1 and the absolute fucking state of them now so they can get fucked, mainland europe is completely cucked now also and deserve their fate. I guess maybe Poland and Iceland

Finland, Norway and Switzerland

There is a lot of scheming going on here, our President doesn't want a war until we secure a stable alliance with Russia and until we get some military (specifically MiGs).
However, I personally believe that if things were to escalate and a conflict with Albania heats up there will be widespread ethnic cleansing, if not outright massacres and genocides on Kosovo. Serbia lost in 1999 only because of corruption (Slobodan Milosevic..) and NATO interference.
I served on Kosovo in 1999 and I can tell you Albanians are not fighters, they ran every time we opened fire. Then we'd get orders to retreat after we clear out a location, prompting them to just come back to where they were. The entire war was just a joke.
The people here are fed up with the genocide propaganda, everybody in ex-Yu knows the entire thing is just a western lie. In the next war the people will however make them true, there will be large scale cleansing in the next 5-10 years in ex-Yu, be it migratory or military.
I hope the West does not interfere again, for it would be greatly against their peoples - and all non-muslim peopless - interest.

Ireland
>aside from my own
France
Germany
Spain
They all helped Ireland in the past militarily even if they failed and their friendship won't be forgotten.

>t. neko ko se nije ni rodio 99.

I am flying from greece, Italia pay for my flght

>Yes goyim fight and die for your country

fuck all governments

i'd love to give you a free helicopter ride

Romania
Serbia
Poland

Slovakia is part of the lands of the Sacra Corona - the people living there are subjects of the Crown, just as we are. And it's not a "crown of hungarians for hungarians", it is a holy crown for all of us in the Carpathian basin.
Therefore I would fight for them any day. I dont give a shit about 19-20th century nationalism.

This may sound stupid, naive and idealistic but that's how I see things.

England, Wales, Scotland as strategically we share the same landmass.
If you view UK as atomic then UK, Eire, Denmark.

when will you reclaim Dokdo?

>exposing yourself on Sup Forums

Israel
Israel
Israel

1.France
2.German
3.Poland

The 2 first, i'd only fight to get rid of these African, islamist invaders. If it's to fight for the EU or the UN cause, for a useless, endless conflict, they can go fuck themselves.

>le ebil hacker known as Sup Forums will doxx me if i post a pic of my hand next to a piece of white paper to prove i'm not a nigger

Let Romanians volunteers fight with the Serbs too,once again we must stand together the muslims

what kind of a stupid cuck would select only three countries? i would fight for the freedom of europe as a whole

Would you die for Romania's freedom for example?Or for Greece's?

>Israel
>In Europe
stop being retarded

You are already fighting for Israel by helping empty the Middle easts Muslim population into Europe.

>1. My People
>2. My People
>3. My People
I don't give a fuck about governments or states. I won't die for globalists, but I'm ready to die for my children.

Serbia
Croatia
Montenegro

Underrated frog

Russia
Poland
Iceland

At this point, any one who are clearly fighting for themselves against, you know. Which so far means NONE!

>croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=jOY7JJF20tw

>helping empty the Middle easts Muslim population
Arabs are shitting out offspring like rabbits, so how would that work? nuke Damascus, Teheran?

Satisfied, my autistic friend?

France, UK, Ireland,

Russia
Russia
Belarus

this

Finland
Ukraine
Italy

I have friends from those countries. Would defend them with all my smelly guts.

Finland
Germany
Norway

Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland

Nederland.
Suid-Afrika, maar die nie staat op hierdie kaart nie.
Texel.

boland, biceland and breece

Norway.
Maybe Denmark.
Can't think of a third right now.

England
England
England
I care about the rest of Europe too, but I won't fight for a country that I have no connection to