Hero Academia

Which Hero Academia character would make for the best Artificial Human?

Asking for a friend.

Mina.

Midnight.
Her sleeping gas would be top tier on a nomu; you'd need special equipment just to face her in battle.

The hulk

Mt. Lady for a kaiju arc

as far as Deku's classmates are concerned, arm guy seems like he was born to become one of them at some point.

>Kathy noumu mountain lady vs. heroes
holy shit, that would be an awesome fight
it even gives an accuse for her to have nuke breath or something for extra kaijuness

the real question is:
would you fuck a nomu girl?

yes

Only if they pay me.

Minoru Mineta is the prime candidate for noumu-ization. Quite frankly, he'd be the most terrifying, because of his quirk: unlimited lust works.

I mean, not for powerset, but the biggest gutpunch of a reveal.

Nah, Mineta's gonna be the one that reawakens the maiden's heart in the artifical human girl and make her his girlfriend because of course the little faggot would be into that sort of shit.

>Mineta woos a nomu girl and brings her to her senses
>the next time we see him at school his pelvis is in a cast

>classmates that clearly have had THEIR arcs/will continue to be main focus characters so focused chapters is pointless
Iida
Midoriya
Bakugou
Todoroki
Kirishima

So who's next to get some attention and what will their arcs be?

Momo

What happens if you shoot a nomu with a quirk erasing bullet?

Who is your favorite tertiary student?

Pic related, honorable mention to Sugarlips.

Means nothing to that first Noumou. He has super strength and speed as his base stat

>the Yaoyorozu family wants to marry Momo off for another Quirk-combination marriage, and Todoroki is against it, and convinces the team to crash the wedding, but WHAT DOES MOMO WANT~
>Ochako wins the lottery/her parents suddenly are doing well, and feels disconnected from why she became a hero in the first place, and almost fails out of school from her motivation shot, and has to learn how to deal with her emotional problems and groove... IN SPAAAACE
>Sato's cakes at the Cultural Festival earn him a notice a Quirk User cookoff show to meet with and train under the reclusive and legendary *insert japanese pun of masaharu morimoto and special powers*
>Jiro, at the cultural festival, gathers her friends feeling down about the events of the world, to perform in a school battle of the bands to lift their spirits
>Aoyama and Tokoyami have to work together to escape from villains, and have a heart to heart about their fears, their place in the school, and come out of it as good friends together
>MARKETING! Shoji and Koda become the Number 1 Marketing Hero's ULTRA PROJECT!!! Can the up-and-coming yet unbecoming heroes recieve a SUPER Makeover to remarket themselves as Heroes? And what do they thin- WHO CARES WE GOTTA MARKET BITCH!!!
>We see Tsuyu's room, and learn the dark evil secrets of the Froppy

HEY MIRIO!
LESS THAN 24 HOURS TILL YOU ARE DED

Nejire's destined for noumuing
her quirk is too simple and she's right in the sweet spot of relevance for it

>Tooru gets hit with a quirk erasing bullet and Mineta, the only one who was there before it wore off, becomes a changed man. The other students are even more creeped out by the new Mineta and try to get him back to his old ways

Hes just so cool.

Tail man is a pretty cool guy, and does Jirou count as tertiary, because I like her too.

those knee pads are so fashionable

it depends of how femenine she looks

>tertiary
you cant go wrong whit shouji

>24 HOURS

what would the lower limit be on that, then?

>not wanting a brainjob

My wife

Let's play a game
>Choose 4 quirks to make the most powerful Noumu
>You can't choose OP quirks like OFA or AFO

I'll start
>Double
>Clones
>Mimic
>Dead Drunk

>Make Noumu clone himself with Double
>Make every Double-Noumu use Clones to make 30 clones of ectoplasm or a giant one
>Make every clone use Mimic to take control of an area
>Make every clone use Dead Drunk to make everyone drunk
>Now everyone in Japan is fucking Drunk and there is nothing they can do to stop it

>Ask a friend to do some BNHA
>Hey user l'm done
>How does it look?

Why the fuck are there like 5 gay Tokoyami doujins now? You'd think a semi scrawny chunni with a birdhead would be safe from fujos, but I guess not.

if she is a mass of muscle like the first nomu theres no deal, i setle whit a femenine figure no matter how she looks

>24 HOURS

wot

If they did it for free, tell them they did a garbage job.
If you paid for it, tell them they did a garbage job.

The tumblr thread really got nuked?
Aoyama-posting really delivers

>They dont know

tell him to stick whit coloring

Because he was hanging out with Bakugo that one time. Anyone who hangs out with the guy immediately gets a shit load of gay fanart.

>Mt. Lady's gigantification
>Midnight's sleeping gas
>Todoroki's Hot and Cold
>Kaminara's electricity

>want to like
>l just see this franchise killing piece of shit
What do l do?

Daddy?

forgot pic*

It looks good except for the tumblr faces.

all migth is his dad now

Next door... Jackass.

can All Might be my daddy too?

is all might gonna hold back against deku and bakugo?

eggs plain

if your talking about the anime then yes , didn't you see the part about the handicap bracelets

>Implying it wont be bakugou
>Implying Chisaki wont be involved as 'the only way to return him to his old self'

yeah but that doesnt mean he cant go 100%

Mina, Tokoyami, and Aoyama are who I really want arcs for but that probably won't happen for a year or so.

yea if you put some weigths in michael phelps im sure he can still swim no problem

The whole "internal organs got gouged out" thing will keep him from going 100%.
He still delivers a beatdown.

Don't Mina and Kirishima share an arc?

they share a one chapter backstory

and mina is the best part of it

I'm curious to know what the laserfags did.

They don't have to, Mina could have her own thing.

it got archived

I'm dying to know what the deal with Aoyama's flashback is.

Mina should be the one that gets noumu'd.
she's friendly with everybody, so it affects the whole class.

I would like to see one with Aoyama

I'd tell him bretty good but he fucked up trying to mesh more realistic with weaboo facial expressions and ended with something retarded.

His dad is actually a villain.

Absolutely fucking repulsive. Tell her to never touch a drawing medium again.

Ojiro, Kaminari, and Tokoyami are at the top of my list. Jirou and Hagakure could also use some development soon.

I didn't get what are you saying mate
But that is a nice rare kendou

would a female nomu be able to have thick tits and a thick ass or would it be pure flatty muscle?

Why is off-model tsuyu so good, but the original one is so disgusting?

Post canon main series tears at least.

Tell them their coloring is very good, but they need serious work with faces and perspective. It's ike they coudn't decide if they wanted a western or anime style.

proportions and hairstyle are less exaggerated

>their
>they
neck yourself

They don't draw her as froggy as she is

rosy cheeks seems pretty interesting. haven't seen much development lately however i do hope she gets a more serious role

why would deku cumdumpster get a more serious role?

She'll be the traitor

It's not over yet

>Can't use neutral pronouns now without triggering spergs

KINNIKUBUSTER

>neutral pronouns
why are you even in this fucking image board

Which Noumu is the best Noumu?

Hell yeah motherfucker! Sugarboy better deliver a good fight in the future.

slasher nomu

Excellent job except the face

Chainsaw Noumu is the best one

His dad is AfO

awaze is the best hero for not droping momo to run faster

OG Noumu is still the best. Also the only one that actually put up a fight and didn't job to Endeavor in two seconds.

Why isn't Awase x Momo more popular?

He's a holding a rare, hair down Momo with a Creaty t-shirt. It would take a lot for me to drop that too.

It'll probably be more popular once it happens in the anime and the normalfags see them on screen together.