You're looking at a future FL Senator

Emma Gonzalez has a Wiki page and 500k Twitter followers.

What have you done besides shitpost anime characters and cartoon frogs on an autistic imageboard?

Face it, Sup Forums, your cries about children dictating your gun laws are falling on deaf ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr35WV7wjhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he believes there will be democracy 10 years from now

We helped elect the greatest Shitposter in Chief.

I’m so sick of looking at this guy.

So Gollum doesn't want to work for a living? I am shocked!!

normally dont respond to leaf posters but ill take a stab at this one.
im a pure bred floridian and my neck is redder that a nigger after whipping him for not working. no way in hell will this cunt ever earn votes when he becomes the age at which he could run for office. no floridian wants their guns to go bye bye. all floridians want their rifle loaded, ready, and in their hands. this bitch goes nowhere in politics

she makes a convincing argument here

Gunshine state

I never abused a tragedy I was a victim of to propel myself into a position of power and influence

Wow. She sure did profit off of her dead classmates.

And I have gratuitous amounts of experience. Checkmate baldly.

b-b-b-buh muh maymays

Refute this buzzcunt

went to a gunshow in tallahassee and there were 3 hatians who were clearly gangsters that were trying to buy a handgun. they were offended that a background check had to be performed and that they would have to wait three days to pick up the weapon.

>twitter followers

every literally who has more than that and can’t extend their influence outside of their circlejerk. twitter is a joke

Hahahahaha! I don’t think so, but you can think whatever they tell you to.

seriously, I frickn loved her in american horror story

>500k Twitter followers

Someone with more autism than me could start going through those followers, and find out how many are bots, set up to just re-tweet the agenda.

goomba

at this point twitter is 95% bots , 3% berkeley students and 2% pets whos owner died in front of their computers

she used to get only 150 likes per post. The school shooting really boosted her social media presence.

>she profited
her masters and her parents pimping her out made money
shes just another puppet for them to use and milk, shell be disposed of the moment it is expedient to do so

"social media presence." So basically, a bot army?

this girl and that pin dog davey hogg are getting their 15 minutes. Soon, some Hollywood diva will queef on air and the nation's attention will shift away and this dyke will fall deeper into her own mental illness.

indeed, they will pull the plug on her before people get tired of her, and she will wish she never whored herself out on TV.

i wish this cocksucking whore dies.

floridian here. we need a wall on the saint mary's river and führer scott needs to deport/gas yankees

>"This gun control movement has over 1,000,000 members and is backed by powerful celebrities! Federal gun laws will be implemented whether you like it or not! We're not going away ANYTIME SOON!"

t. 1999

The Twitter thing is a total snowjob. Twitter launched it and pushed her out to all the libs. She got 1000% more reach than any normal user would get. Total pooch screw.

SAGE

Yeah, kinda like Hillary had more supporters and was supposed to win.
Your point?

>What have you done besides shitpost anime characters and cartoon frogs on an autistic imageboard?
>Face it, Sup Forums, your cries about children dictating your gun laws are falling on deaf ears.

>be me
>professional who works at extremely influential private company that serves as a feeder for high level political bodies in the state
Keep believing that shit leftypol, we're everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr35WV7wjhA

Half a million people care what this literal nobody has to say

It's over guys..there's nothing more left to do *Kicks chair out from underneath feet*

>Insinuating that twitter doesn't automatically boost leftist causes

DAHNALD

Nice b8 m8. Nobody here cares or they would be out doing shit instead of shitposting.

>What have you done besides shitpost anime characters and cartoon frogs on an autistic imageboard?

Taught children chemistry

would fornicate