Look at this FAGGOT!

How has this fag not been assassinated yet? Came some militant poo just slit his throat before he leaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOU_Wg-BGVI
youtube.com/watch?v=seM3ehCtugo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jesus christ almighty

wow

kill me.

I said the same in a previous thread. How about you do it and become a semi well known person in history?

me:
>where did all the canada gold reserve go?
him:

What a faggot

christ hes laying it on a bit thick, cunt must drink a glass of semen as a daily breakfast

I am seriously sad for the Canadians who have to deal with this colossal retard.

that makes it seem like its someone elses fault that they are stuck with him
THEY CHOSE HIM

And you had Obongo and now the Orangeoutan.

and you have a dancing man

why cant it be 2019 yet?

Don't be sad. The Corporation of Canada has to die so a true nation can rise from its ashes.

Lol I am going to save this. Hahahahahaha Canada is the most meme version of politics ever.

I can’t play webms

youtu.be/BOU_Wg-BGVI

He’s Islam’s paragon of the white western male. He’s basically a walking advertisement for jihad. He’s the single best recruiting and motivational tool since the concept of raping their livestock.

Well that was awkward

Because if you kill him... He wins...

Xe's just a white girl trying to find xyrself OP

Leave xyr alone

BFLUMPHF AMIRITE GUISE?!? LOL BFLUMPHF!!!!!

Whatever, he made me laugh. Canadian PM probably knows what he's doing over a NEET on Sup Forums

Based poo

This retard just assumes everybody loves him. Do his handlers just pat him on the head and tell him he's awesome?

STOP BULLYING CANADA

DELTA POOS INBOUND
TARGET ACQUIRED

>mfw

Because death would be their greatest ally, it would make a martyr of him. It’s better to let him live and continue to screw himself.

I'm just waiting for that fag to shit in the street.

Hoy shit Canada ....

I am become loo
Destroyer of streets

Based fucking poo!

Actually Canada had a huge $1M leaf coin but it got stolen LMFAO

>
If your PM fucked a pig on live TV id have more respect than the way he acts now

I never asked for this

Canadians overwhelmingly chose him. The election was not even close. We deserve this

India super power by 2020. I dont doubt it anymore

What an utter faggot. It makes me feel good to know that India ridiculed this mother fucker the whole time he was there. When will libshits realize that blatant pandering like this is just offensive?

POO ON TRUDEAU

JUST

Guys... Im not canadian. I SWEAR IT!

Jesus that ""'Women""" on the right is uglier than any man i've ever laid eyes on. No amount of makeup is ever gonna make you easy to look at sweetie

still better than harper

What "Fuck blue Turbans, my color is Yellow!" wasn't an ancient Indian prayer?
How could shitty amateur boxer with brain damage in a virtue signalling multikulti narcissism intoxication have known any better?

LOL sorry leaf your clown is much more of an embarrassment.

tip: that's not a woman, you fucking sheltered imbecile

He is the very essence of submission. No nation in the world views him as a threat. While he destroys Cuckanada they will be fighting real enemies then show up and ass-rape the country later (it's obviously what you people want).

39.47% chose him.
And he ended up with a majority government. Our system is broken.

>How has this fag not been assassinated yet?
He is too funny to be killed.

POO ON TURDEAU

One of the only things that consoled me about his victory, was that he along with the other 2 lefty parties promised to abolish FPTP, a promise that he immediately broke considering how well it worked out in his favor. Trudeau is such a disgusting little weasel

I don't even have the words anymore when it comes to describing this absolute abomination.

/our pigeon/ with the pinned comment..

youtube.com/watch?v=seM3ehCtugo

lol

el goblino