One Piece

How will Pudding's story be resolved?

Anyone and everyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.

DUDE

Anyone who says Oda isn't a hack is a speedreader.

She'll marry Yonji.

PUDDING4NAKAMA!!!

>butthurt hackposter

TOL D. ROGER

GODA moment if this really was foreshadowing

I'm already imagining the convoluted situations all the time to prevent Pudding from using her powers

>Either there was no secret to finding Raftel, the secret was the Poneglyphs, or the secret was something else.

Back then, it was never implied the secret was Poneglyph until Zou. Now the secret turns out to be Road Poneglyphs, in a format that was established arcs ago. Never implied but not surprising, and will be touched upon later obviously. The Road Poneglyph reveal IS the foreshadowing to something bigger, like I told you later.

>I am giving you evidence
Questions aren't evidences.

>it was never implied the secret was Poneglyph until Zou
So what else could it have been?

What kind of question is this? It's obviously a mystery, an unsolved question that the author was keeping a secret so he could do a reveal later on in the story.

A reveal without any foreshadowing is just bad writing.

she would need to bind down the target and then get the film from their head, it's not really that overpowered

Do I have to sound like a broken record? Road Poneglyph is in the format that is well-established in the series, PONEGLYPHS. It's not something we COMPLETELY have never seen before, it's been well-established, the fact that there are multiple Poneglyphs have been outright stated, not just foreshadowed. We didn't know that Road Poneglyphs which lead to Raftel exist, but when the reveal happened, it was in no way out-of-nowhere because it was revealed in the format that is so known in One Piece world, and considering Poneglyphs' functions are to give information, it makes sense. And the Road Poneglyph reveal itself IS the foreshadowing of something that will be touched upon later on, and right after its reveal it was also stated that Kozuki clan (which resides in Wano, the main destination of the current saga) was the clan that made Poneglyphs. It's a set-up to elaborate on something.

Jesus fuck, OP threads these days feel like One Piece's writing is being treated like on the same level as Sword Art Online because the ones reading it are too retarded.

Ok so Poneglyphs weren't implied to lead to Raftel, but simultaneously were foreshadowing the Road Poneglyphs which DO lead to Raftel.

Inconclusive, like her allegiance.

lmao

>it was never implied.
Bull shit dude Robin joined after Alabasta. It was always obvious that Poneglyphs tell of the lost history, lost artifacts, and lost places.

The Poneglyphs have always been heavily speculated as essential to Raftel, with many of the belief they tell you how to find the Rio Poneglyphs, which is and always has obviously been on Raftel itself.

Would you?

>Roger wrote on the Skypiea Glyph about how he found our everything.
>joy boy

>never implied
Learn to read.

none of that has to do with raftel

She's predictably going to erase Sanji's memories of her.

>Strawhats escape and get to the island where the cake is
>They give Big Mom the magical super cake
>It's made by Sanji so obviously it's perfect

That much is obviously going to happen.
So where does this arc go from there?
Are they actually going to redeem Big Mom after this?

Is Luffy a Special Paramecia?

>Poneglyphs weren't implied to lead to Raftel, but simultaneously were foreshadowing the Road Poneglyphs which DO lead to Raftel.

Yeah, Road Poneglyphs add some answers to the mysteries of Poneglyphs. Poneglyphs have always been one of the main mysteries of One Piece world, and with the reveal of Road Poneglyphs, we've come closer to the answer. It's not that Road Poneglyph is the reveal/punchline of a foreshadowing that was never there, it's more like Poneglyphs are the foundation of something big, and Road Poneglyphs are some of the blocks that build on that foundation.

>It was always obvious that Poneglyphs tell of the lost history, lost artifacts, and lost places.
History, artifacts, and places in Void Century, sure. But how to get to Raftel was never something that's implied to be something you can get from Poneglyphs until Zou.

Oh god yes!

Oda here. Delete this.

She'd have to delete everyone else's memory of her as well

When it's stated that that's where Roger went after going to the places with the glyphs like it is in Skypiea, yes it does.

You unironically thought the Poneglyphs had nothing to do with finding Raftel? If so you were in a tiny minority of retards.

>It's not that Road Poneglyph is the reveal/punchline of a foreshadowing that was never there
That's exactly what it is.

Just because they are an addendum to something that already exists doesn't mean their existence is justified.

Post a single line where it's stated that the regular poneglyphs have anything to do with Raftel.

Bullshit, it was always implied since Roger wrote on one after going to Raftel and Robin read his message.

Speedreader a skipping Skypiea.

She'll BE the final touch on the BigMom's perfect wedding cake.

That being said, i'm looking forward for her moment on rewinding bigmom "opranage birthday feast" memory.

>they are an addendum to something that already exists doesn't mean their existence is justified.
You just contradicted yourself.

It was implied Roger knows about Void Century but never that Poneglyphs tell you how to get to Raftel.

re-read vol 34

>Are they actually going to redeem Big Mom after this?
It's still possible, but it gets less likely every chapter considering the damage the Straw Hats are doing to her crew/family. The suicide attack on Perospero is a pretty massive detriment to potential reconciliation with Big Mom when she comes back to her senses, depending on how badly he's hurt as a result of course.

That being said, Big Mom is powerful and selfish enough that she could feasibly make the executive descision to pardon them, even if her children want the exact opposite. However, it seems like a bit of a stretch as the Straw Hats have done so many negative things against her, in addition, why would she let Sanji leave once she learns how amazing a cook he is? It gets more difficult to see avenues to have her befriending/forgiving the Straw Hats as time goes on, yet only time will tell.

This is a manga things are drawn not just written. The glyphs cover everything of the ancient society, weapons, locations, and histories. Raftel was/is the biggest part of this to the point you're literally retarded if you didn't see this. I hope you are being ironic.

BTFO.

It's amazing the lengths dickriders will go to avoid admitting Oda made an asspull.

He foreshadowed many things early in the series, it's something he's known for.
But the Road Poneglyphs were not one of them.

Honestly I think she just gonna be to busy eating the cake and they will try to jump on the occasion to run away.

That doesn't say they lead to Raftel, just that she should follow their guidance on the way to Raftel.

It was one of your better attempts, hackposter. Who knows, maybe next time you'll find an actual story flaw (of which there are plenty). But then, it wouldn't be shitposting and you'd lose your pride, wouldn't you?

>But the Road Poneglyphs were not one of them.

Road Poneglyph is an addition to something that was established, it's not a reveal of what the Poneglyphs are. If anything, they are a part of the foreshadowing. Oda is building something with the Poneglyphs.

But hey, if calling others who don't Speed Read like you do "dickriders" makes you feel better somehow, knock yourself out.

It's the simplest solution for sure, even if it doesn't solve the longer term issues they're likely to encounter as a result. If Oda plans to have her be dealt with fully later though then it would seem a simple enough narrative path to follow, have the Big Mom pirates deal with the damage in Tottoland before seeking out the Straw Hats later.

My big problem with this path is that it keeps the Straw Hats loved ones, identified by the Big Mom pirates, at risk with no real resolution. For the former idea to happen, this issue will have to be dealt with before the end of the arc.

>If anything, they are a part of the foreshadowing
lmao

Considering minimum knowledge imposed on Poneglyph existence with WG and all. I'm not mad if the red poneglyph is shown in Zou without much foreshadowing
but it's unfortunately its existence are not without foreshadowing.

Also correction, it's volume 32

That just tells Robin to read all the Poneglyphs she finds in her journey on the way to the end of Grand Line. It doesn't imply anything about Poneglyphs telling you how to get to Raftel.

We only know that Poneglyphs can tell you how to get to Raftel in Zou, and even then, it's pretty well-placed since Poneglyphs was not fully elaborated. The reveal of Road Poneglyphs also leads to the talk of who made them, so they're not out of nowhere or unnecessary.

I don't know what's so funny about that sentence. But considering you are a speedreader, it is of no surprise you are unable to get my points and resort to "lmao" like the newfag you are.

road poneglyphs are only necessary because oda suddenly realized it would take to long to find a dozen more poneglyphs, and he needed to conveniently reduce the number

>If anything, they are a part of the foreshadowing
>speedreader
>newfag

your desperation is just funny, that's all

Looks like a cheap excuse that makes it so the Strawhats HAVE to confront the Yonko if they want to get to Rafftel, rather than just going straight and avoiding the big guys.

I think that he should have hinted at this earlier, but I don't really mind at all.

My only worry is how he will introduce the fourth Rio poneglyph's unknown whereabouts - is it with Shanks? Is it being guarded at Elbaf? Is it with the Tenryuubito? Who has it? Is it just lost in the deep sea, or on a sky island, perhaps? What about Raijin Island? Only time will tell.

Fierce bun

There are Poneglyphs that tell the Void Century and there are Poneglyphs that tell you how to get to Raftel. They are not the same.

Oda didn't reduce anything, Baron Tamago has said that there are 30 something Poneglyphs across the world. That's a lot.

like he need excuses

>There are Poneglyphs that tell the Void Century and there are Poneglyphs that tell you how to get to Raftel.
That distinction was never made until Zou.
It was always implied that learning about the Void Century would lead you to Raftel

Regarding shanks and um roger crew. Do Buggy knows the way to Raftel and void history?

Pudding is cute and BEAUTIFUL

>>If anything, they are a part of the foreshadowing
And how does this line indicate desperation somehow? We still haven't learned the whole thing about what the Poneglyphs are. The reveal of Road Poneglyphs isn't the conclusion of what we need to know about the Poneglyphs, they just add what we know so far, but these stones are still a mystery. The full reveal of what Poneglyphs are is stil yet to come, therefore Road Poneglyphs are a PART of the foreshadowing that will lead to the answer of what these stones are. I don't know what's so hard to get about that.

>speedreader
>newfag
So if you call others as "dickriders" it's okay, but if someone else call you names, it's not? What a child.

It was never implied. Poneglyphs were always regarded as something that will reveal the Void Century.

I didn't like Pudding until she became a deranged tsundere.

Where do the crew's pasts rank now?

We can all agree that Brook is still #1 as the saddest, right?

No, Chopper and Robin have much sadder stories.

who needs wedding cake when you have delicious home-cooked brownies

Chopper and Robin didn't die with his crew knowing they couldn't complete their promise or stay alone for 50 years.

Anyone who stays silent on the subject of Oda being a hack is a speedreader.

Wow. Boo hoo, he was lonely and missed his crew and whale friend.

Chopper accidentally poisoned the only person who ever cared about him, and Robin as a young child had everyone she knew killed, and was then betrayed repeatedly by people pretending to offer kindness to an orphan child.

>Bellamy4Nakamafags

Are you ignoring the first part?

Do you not realize that 50 years is a long time?

At least Chopper had Dr. Kureha, you got me on Robin.

>Do you not realize that 50 years is a long time?
Being alone for 50 years must suck, but it's not "sad"

What if all the story so far are just fake memories created by Pudding?

Robin has the worst. Followed by Brook and then Nami. All the other crew members had at least SOMETHING good to hold on to for the most of their lives. Nami had Nojiko, but even she was somewhat distant.

Robin's suffering was worse than Brook's in every catagory besides time.
>A female child who survived a GOVERNMENT RUN GENOCIDE being on the run and hunted for 20 years
vs.
>A grown man who died with his pirate crew after a pirate attack (something all pirates should be willing to accept) and then was stuck alone for 50 years
Yeah, his deal was longer, but he had the benefit of insanity to take most of that time. Robin's life was a constant hell of running and barely scraping by to live when you are constantly told you have no right to do so.
She had what, 4 days of happiness with Saul? some good times with the archeologists between bouts of abusive caregivers and other children calling her a monster? AND THEN GENOCIDE AND RUNNING FOR 20 YEARS.

They just don't compare.

>Followed by Brook
Brook isn't even in the top 5

Usopp's is sadder than Brook

>to crush 4 emperors
>raised 3 fingers
So Shanks is going to be crushed or not?

Alright, let me see if I got this down then.

Robin
Brook
Nami
Sanji
Chopper
Luffy
Franky
Zoro
Usopp

Is that the right order?

Midget Katakuri when??

Kaidou is the finger he isn't lifting.

For a cynical basement dweller like you, maybe, but imagine being left on the ship that you had adventures with your crew and suddenly you see them all dying and have to live with that, stuck being "immortal".

Not in any way. Usopp had Kaya, the kids who followed him and he could lie every day to a whole village who didn't seem to hate him in any way.

Honestly, you weebs sometimes don't seem to have any limits or knowledge of reality. I won't be impressed if after this post someone says that "Zoro's past is the saddest"

Is Brook actually immortal or did he use up 50 years of his new lifespan?

Zoro's past is the actual saddest.

Those stairs fucked him up.

I'd put Zoro at the bottom since he didn't even lose a family member.
He lost his rival, that's it. And from there he got to live his life the way he wanted and training with a great swordsman.
Maybe he'll get higher if we find out WHY he went to that dojo later on, but for now he's got the least suffering.

Also, I'd put Franky over Luffy. He's not worst than Chopper or Sanji who were treated horribly from birth, but Franky still literally played a part in getting his father figure killed and then wound up so wounded he had to rebuild his own body.
Luffy lost a best bro (who turned out wasn't dead) then accidentally got his mentor's arm taken off, but otherwise he was pretty okay with his life. His outlook is generally positive.

Being another pathetic ally of the SH thanks to Sanji's asspulls, of course.

>like he need excuses
This. Raftel is like the dessert after becoming Pirate King.

>deadbeat pirate dad
>mom dies of illness while he's still a kid
>develops a compulsive lying disorder as a coping mechanism and as an attention seeking behavior
>only Kaya and the 3 little kids appreciate him
>when something bad is about to happen to Kaya he is completely powerless to stop it due to his own lies

>Those stairs fucked him up.

like really fucked him up

Alright, here's the fixed list then.

1. Robin
2. Brook
3. Nami
4. Sanji
5. Chopper
6. Franky
7. Luffy
8. Usopp
9. Zoro

We can all agree on this then?

Are we rating sad or are we rating bad? Usopp's isn't too bad but it is sad.

You'd get my vote, seems pretty solid yet allows for some room for discussion.

>yfw perospero has a higher bounty than your favourite character

Both.

This.

Brooks is bad, but not that sad.

COCK
SUCKING
LIPS

Who cares? Are any of you still invested in this piss story that has been diluted and dragged on for so long?

sunken cost

>yfw perospero is your favorite character