Do you like sports anime Sup Forums?

Do you like sports anime Sup Forums?

I still haven't seen a lot, but I've liked everything I've seen so far.
Chihayafuru is amazing, one of my favourite anime.
Really liked Ace wo Nerae and Princess Nine too. Cross Game as well, but that one was super depressing.

Ping Pong is probably my least favourite, didn't like that one very much.

But finding sports anime to watch can be difficult. I recently did Cross Game, and wanted more, but didn't know where to go

You're supposed to report and hide the thread, newshit.

I like Cross Game.

Captain Tsubasa still best sports anime.

Little Busters is pretty good

Fuck off, nigger.

Yes!
The clone plot was a bit stupid but the anime was really good even if it wasn't flawless. I'm a Cross Game fan.
The ending, I got so confused by that so I had to look it up but seems it was pretty good. I thought they pulled a Turn A twist right out of the blue in the very last episode which would have been so stupid

Have sex

Very much.
But only the realistic ones, like pic related.

I seriously hope you meant the VN

Is she one of those Mexican half-breeds I keep hearing about?

All Out was okay, tickled my Rugby boner, as bad as it was rated still pretty enjoyable

>divegrass
>sport

kek

This kind of shit is what keeps me away from the vast majority of sportsshit.

last good run we had was 2014 winter
more than 3 fucking years...let it sink in

Is Sup Forums finally gonna gitgud this autumn?

Hopefully, I think we got a new manager now.

Almost 4

Let me guess, its some old member of the council that took over after the new council was sacked?

No

>>>/spa/

>literally just Sup Forums with flags
No thanks.

Spotted the Americlap

yes very much

When's the new member poll?

no, you will end behind Sup Forums and /mlp/
btw, my post has a /jp/ player

>442.jpg
boring formation desu

New boy's probably going to run 352 HA centering targets.

Check the archive, was posted here earlier.

Lelouch gold now

Alright thanks. I'll check tomorrow.

Isn't that over, though? At least I think the one posted in this thread is the definitive one.

Hope

Actually despite not caring much for them in general I love sports movies, animes etc. I just think they're the perfect vehicle for an underdog story and one of the most direct ways to showcase characters efforts paying off over the course of the narrative.

yep. I'm currently finally getting round to watching hajime no ippo.

My favourites are:
Cross Game
Chihayafuru
Haikyuu!!
Initial D

Remember to vote FAG for the write in. Benefits include: hilariously tiny model and getting to hear them yell FAG whenever she gets the ball.

Isn't she already on some team like /toy/?

Gourai is, yes

Stylet is better anyway.

nah, I watch real sports for that. Well I only watch MMA and boxing but those are sports.

I guess we could have Stylet as a write in then. I think there was an invitational team that had a full body model for her.

I knew there was no chance of seeing Aoyama make it into at least the final poll itself but I wanted to have hopes. It'd be nice if people ever made some sort of B team for the less popular things one day.

Was this show any good?

Does Keijo count as sport anime?

Maybe

Yep, I'm a huge fan of sport anime, just like I'm a huge fan of sports. Princess Nine is my all-time favorite.

Depending on how much we want to stretch the definition of "sport", Tiger Mask W is definitely near the top too.

alot of my personal favorites tend to be sports series. its really nice to see alot of people enjoy haikyuu

is a poptart a sandwhich

Okay Sup Forums I'll admit it.
I've been watching seasonal anime for about ten years now, but I still really love battle shounen and sports anime.

hajime no ippo, eyeshield 21, haikyuu are all godlike

the feeling of watching older and newer shounen series will never wear down my heart