Israel

>israel
>ethnostate
Pick one. Look at all the diversity we have, not to mention the sizeable amount of mudshits.
It's more like theocracy than anything else

Do darker skinned Israelis experience racism because lighter skinned ones believe they're Arab/Palestinian?

HAHA
Jews breeding themselves into whites because our Cro-Magnon blood is far far superior to their Neandethal/sand nigger blood -- and they know it.

those are not jews
they dont have big noses and i dont see any sheckles
and where are the big khazar tiddies
stop lying to us shlomo

No, it's very hard to confuse arabs from israelis over here. It's not just that arabs look different, for the most part, they also tend to have thick arabic acccent

True, but Sup Forums is retarded
Literally almost any country in europe is more of an ethnostate than Israel

if you weren't deporting all your shitscum to my country, i might agree with you. but given the fact that you are, i must tell you to shut the fuck up.

a little silver lining
although now that i think about it it's actually worse because they corrupt the moral purity of the cro magnon with their diseased evil mentality.

this

Enjoy sucking Ethiopian cocks, Yessi.

>Yoga pants
Looks like the Jew got jewed.

Can I marry an Israeli/jewish girl?

I'm going to be an investment banker starting in July and also come from a nation that used to be part of the Soviet Union, so I speak Russian like a handful of israelis do. Parents are also in good high iq professions.

they're breeding like cockroaches. we need gas.

Will Israel go through a civil war if bibi is ousted?
Will the ultra orthodox be turned on by the general population for being moochers?

Some Israeli user was saying that people dislike the UO cause they are exempt from the army and have tons of kids and gibs?

>Will Israel go through a civil war if bibi is ousted?
Why would it? he's only a politician, and he's ran his course anyhow
And yes, UO should be gassed

I don't know, I was asking for your opinion because the Israeli poster stated that bibi made a deal with the UO, gave them more protection than the common citizen...so it is unimaginable that the common israeli will want them to lose some benefits and perhaps will have to do it by force.

I don't like the Jews one bit
>but I would Hebrew Hammer all those grills in the front row

Every PM is forced to made a deal with this fuckers, since you need them in the coalition in order to form a stable govt. Bibi is no different in that regard

Thanks for answering my questions

So Israel isnt racist?

DID SOMEONE SAY GAS THE UO?!

ya, the Israeli OP did.

Sounds like you're complaining

>1996
kek. And OP didn't say we aren't racist. Racism and ethnostate aren't synonyms

You're a retard for not knowing what an ethnostate is. You shouldn't go around calling other people retarded.

Yes, Israel uses a variety of guns and ammo to kill off the rightful owners of Palestine.

Arabs are doing it better and in greater numbers. We should be more like them...

The Jews who support Israel generally seem whiter than the Jews who oppose it.

>ethnostate
This is most silly and retarded idea so whatever, Alt right at this point are retarded and i would say that israel is country which try by monocultural state.

politics lie downstream from culture like culture lies downstream from race, my polish friend

Lol, another lying memeflag.

Dark-skinned Jews faced racism from European Jews and it's verrrry well documented. Israel is more a homeland for 'european looking Jews' than anything else.

"race", from what % of white dna in you are white? Huh? There are even white muslims from isis(mostly western whores who sell ass for tusken raiders) and they should be in ethnostate?

Which is the kicker. A lot of swarthy kikes out there are campaigning against Israel, calling it an apartheid state, most of them in the Marxist globalist left who oppose any kind of nationalism, even Jewish nationalism.
The Zionist movement is kikes and the anti-Zionist movement is also full of kikes.

looks hwite to me

You can see who'se white and who's not. You can read DNA. You can check the genetic makeup of a person. These are real biological factors that determine what you are and in some ways how you will behave, therefore what your culture will be. Ethnicity is biological truth and evolutionary logic and it's a perfectly good thing to base a political system on. Especially since race is essentially the basis of society.

if you're not a jew than i ask you to stick to your own kind. goyim out.

Literally only see jews, not a single spic, nigger or chink. Better open your borders you fucking racists.

You are pushing the boundaries of the term ethnicity if you are trying to refer to all Israeli Jews as ethnically the same. The structure of Israel and it's law is civic nationalist at best with a theological basis, it does not define a citizen by race but by religious affiliation. In fact this point is stressed in their constitution.

A convert can become a citizen, now tell me where in the imaginary world of white nationalism is this a state policy they would follow? Conversion to the white race? This is when the whole 'Israel is a model ethnostate' breaks down as utter idiocy.

How can they try to be monoculteral? They literally have separate rads for Arabs and Jews. They don't even have a category on their census for "Israeli" as the doctrine-thinkers behind the census believe that would create an Israeli identity, rather than an Arab or jewish one. Arabs are not allowed to enlist in the IDF. It's as Apartheid as it gets in the world in 2018.

>Conversion to the white race? This is when the whole 'Israel is a model ethnostate' breaks down as utter idiocy.
Ayy, well put, so much this. This is why i always cringe when Spencer and other dumb alt-righters refer to us as an example of an ethnostate

Thats cause jews are mixed, dont worry, you'll get mongrelized over time and you'll all be the jewish la creatura, if you survive that long that is.

I think you're missing his point. If you have mostly ethnic jews in the state, over time you'll have the jewish genes pronounce themselves more while all the others will become muddy and unified making a new jew ethnicity.

So you should allow high iq blacks to cconvert to whiteism. They'll impregnate white women and their genes will be diluted.

But that point can be applied to almost any other country.
Also "ethnic jews" is too fuzzy of a term. At least per23andme, ashkenazi jews a listed as a reference population within the larger European population, whereas sepharadic jews are not considered distinct population, and there's of course mizrahi jews and russian jews.
I would say poles are less ethnically diverse than us

>whiteism
these delusions never fail to entertain

Well we don't want that but it seems that Israel doesn't care about anything but concentrating jewish genes. You're very far from having full jewish phenotype anyway and you're mixed with all races so there isn't really an alternative if you wanna have a jewish state.

Best country to live in these days. Europe is getting BLACKED.

Kike pretending to not understand what an ethnostate is to push his agenda.
This is why even ''BASED'' kikes who are on Sup Forums need to be gassed.
He knows what an ethnostate is, he fucking knows, but he still goes for the strawman that an ethnostate is a country that consists of one single ethnicity with no diversity whatsoever.

It is intelligent and cunning, he has his motivations to use it as an example even if it is not correct to define it as the ideal.

The point is that you don't have 'mostly ethnic jews' in the majority, the Israeli Jews can at the most conservative be split into three different ethnic groups, who have little to nothing in common except their culture.

Of course in practice there is is cultural level of discrimination where the Ashkenazi Jews are dominating, but that is outside of the law.

Damn idk what to say about the noses they seem normal to me but i have noticed that jews have pretty weak chins

Most countries are ethnostates.

There is not a single white country that is an ethnostate. The vast majority of non-white countries are ethnostates.

What I meant is that those three or more groups will mix and the jewish genes will be more pronounced as a result, because they are the overlaping genes between them.

Slovenia? Estonia?

That is true. Maybe unless you wanna count slavs as white.

test

looks whiter than america

hows the new IP

Jews have been mixing for centuries. You're mongrels.

nah, I just thought the faggot mod banned me again

No sweetie, look at the Cro Magnon map and look at the Neanderthal map.
Jews are akin to the Cro Magnon masterrace, You wh*Tes are Neanderthal.

>Best country
*Breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unfortunately

What the Assyrians have to do with this statement we'll likely never know.

The last niggers from Sudan are going to get deported in 35 days.
We are an ethnostate, by spirit.

Bibi is being attacked by leftist scum, our media is leftist.
Bibi cannot be replaced and nothing will come out of these alligations.

>our media is leftist
Kek

Kek Jews are the most diverse race ever, did you know studies show they are mixed with over 129 different races? Really activates my almonds.

It is.
There are levels of leftism. It is not hardcore leftist like in europe but leftist nevertheless.

I've got a question for you cause I hear you've got quite a big part of the in poverty. Are the poor mostly arabs, jews, black jews? Who are they in general?

After looking how your media scream about polish antisemitism i am sure that he has roblems.

*part of the population

>>israel
>>ethnostate
LOL

יהודון קטן ומושתן

תאכל זין

What will happen if bibi fail?

communism will win thats what

jews and israel are pretty cool guys.

A poor person in Israel is richer than most poles.

But yes, it's mostly Arabs and ultra orthodox Jews who refuse to work.

Niggers are a poor population. You could say that they are below the average.
Arabs can also be considered poor but they usually pay very little mortage on their house, some dont pay shit. So their expenses are vastly lower. Plus because they live in villages they get goods for cheaper.
So an arab making minimum wage can live very comfortably.
No jews are not poor, even the retarded sephardi jews that most barely finish high school and work as store clerks etc can not be considered poor.

Why do the shills always say “wh*Tes” instead of just “whites”

So you mean, bunch of starving jews will knock to our border?

Can I get an absolute q.t.3.14 Jewish waifu if I'm not uncircumcised?

only after the last of will leave to the UK to fix the plumbing there

He will not fall. If he will he will be replaced by Gilad Arden. Who is somebody you would not fuck with. (You can read his resume on wiki, mossad connections, black cube connections...).

If bibi falls the guy taking over will be even more hardcore. Thats the funny part.
Trust me you prefer bibi and not Arden.

>not uncircumcised
so, uncircumcised

Why do ultra orthodox jews refuse to work?

>No jews are not poor, even the retarded sephardi jews that most barely finish high school and work as store clerks etc can not be considered poor.
What about arabic jews?

not a single nignog, not a single chink, not a single abo, not a single mestizo just bunch of jews

> Structure of Israel

> Civic nationalist

You're an idiot. Israelis are OBSESSED with keeping "the Jewish character of the country". You can technically become Jewish but they make the process of doing that so utterly complicated and time-consuming that few if any bother. It's just a loophole they use so they can fool dumb goyim like yourself.

Israelis obsess over Arab birth rates, they actively only select Jews as immigrants. Even someone who marries a Jewish spouse often faces vague and arbitrary hindrances to becoming a citizen.

You just proved why you've been passed between us and the danes for most of your history, you utter idiot.

>Israel
>theocracy
quick rundown plox

I shouldn't unironically kill myself.

מאיפה זה? אני מנחש שזה מתל אביב לפי השרלילות שם

oh not not Ardan the badass.

כולם אשכנזים אלא מה

>Getting browned by dark Jews
>Getting straight up outbred by Arab Muslims
>The white Jews that do breed are ultra orthodox Jews who refuse to do anything to defend the country and actively antagonize the Arabs, who are already prone to violence

The only thing I envy about Israel is that it seems to be run by people that think that they have a right to exist, and even this is threatened by the combination of leftist cucks and ultra orthodox leeches putting strain on the government

For Poland will nothing change then. Its problem for arabs.

There is no such thing. They are a dime in a dozen because their families would disvow them. Usually its arabs who want to be orthodox. Very very rare.

למעט הימנית התחתונה בתמונה כנראה מזרחייה או איזה עדה אחרת של מכוערים