Is there a place like Sup Forums (completely free & open political conversations), but slower, with less shitty memes...

Is there a place like Sup Forums (completely free & open political conversations), but slower, with less shitty memes, deeper level discussion and potentially not in imageboard format?
Not looking for some 6milliontruth.info or redpill.neocities.net bullshit, either. Just a place where people with somewhat idiosyncratic political opinions can come together and express their views.

don't tell him, I think he might be jewish

Hmmmm let’s see vpn user.

reddit

It’s called going outside you hook-nosed hunchbacked hand fiddling freak. Go to a coffee shop and look around, notice someone reading a newspaper or book and start talking. It’s not hard to connect with people when you aren’t actively trying to ruin everything about them in secret ffs.

i hear faceberg, er, facebook and twitter are great.
oo, and myspace.

Stormfront

>Is there a place like Sup Forums
No, that's why it's called a containment board.

OOGA FUCKING BOOGA ME NOT CONTAINED

Is there a place like Israel (completely free & open political conversations), but slower, with less shitty jews, deeper levels of diversity and potentially not in Zionist format?
Not looking for JIDF or Mossad either. Just a place where filthy kikes can come together in a train and made into lamps and soap.

Yes.
It's called the pub.

if you can't find it yourself fuck off we don't want you

How am I supposed to find it if people don't tell me about it?

And what do you suppose happens if people can find it from here?

The more free speech is allowed, the more people will hate you jewanon. Why do you seek this?

Misc @ bb.com kike fuck

This is one of the only places on the Internet where you can say what you want.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

It honestly is just going into the real world. If you're not capable of going to a place to talk to folks then you shouldn't be getting into discussions online

Back in the oven you filthy jew

>Shadman

>>Reddit

POO IN LOO

I find it very concerning that Shadman is portraying girls smoking. That is shameful.

kek, 6mshoah.org

How can we stop him?