Jordan B Peterson

Jordan B Peterson -- i legit start to think that if you completely dismiss him you are

a. -You are straight up retarded, a sub 80 iq brainlet that can not grasp his points at all
b. -So much more intelligent than i am (lets say ~135) and see trough whatever bullshit games you think you think you see him playing
c. -You havent watched many of his videos and take the points he makes out of a very difficult context of his, that is often spread over multiple videos
d. -your a shill

tldr: hes one of the greatest phillosophers and just generally sharp mindet people alive in recent history, and on -atleast- the level of his great inspirators like jung and nietsche

case in point: 50 redpills in 1 video, even something about pol´s favourite -da joos

youtube.com/watch?v=hHXi9g54v7Y

always remember dunning-cruger could be fucking with you -- be open to evaluate your beliefs n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7ErpFBO7RI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
youtu.be/DZrSrZpX5l8
talyarkoni.org/blog/2010/07/07/what-the-dunning-kruger-effect-is-and-isnt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dismiss pys-op federal governement agent pushed so "organically" every day all day.

LEARN TO SWIM!

No shit sherlock, how old were you when you realized the liberal marxist institutions and feminists were doing everything in their power to shill against him here? 50+ threads a day all with the same bullshit basic bitch rules for radicals D&C tactics. They're scared. They don't want any whitebois listening to what this guy has to say.

Case in fucking point, just copypasta spam every day.

i enjoyed learning his stuff for the first time but now he just churns out the same shit over and over for shekels

>collectivism is bad!! don't be racist!

>JEWS ARE SMARTER
>WE SO LUCKY
>WE SOOO LUCKY IF THEY RULE
>ALL MY FRIENDS ARE JEWS

>CULTURAL MARXISM WAS INVENTED BY WHITES IN THE 1970s

>HITLER WAS EBIL

>JEWS COMMITED GENOCIDES?

>CANT
>DO
>IT
>SORRRY

>>>>>A>>LLLLL MY FRIENDS ARE JEWS

LEARN TO SWIM!

>his stuff
You mean Jung's stuff

>They're scared. They don't want any whitebois listening to what this guy has to say.

Yeam man, those Marxists are running scared from his Boomer Tradcon "Man up and don't be a right winger", and "Let's debate those CRAZY SJWs about non issues until we're blue in the face" rethoric.

what a dangerous man

>hes one of the greatest phillosophers
>on -atleast- the level of his great inspirators like jung and nietsche

fuck man read more books i hope you're joking

this -----
yes i am secretly a cia agent sitting in frankfuhrt u knwo hueueueueu fucking kys shill as nigger id twist your weak neckbeard neck you waste of oxygen pussy as god idiots like u make me mad
ahahahha this nigger ven forgot to remove the embed bahahaha

>tells other people dunning cruger could be messing with them
>compares Peterson to the likes of Jung and Nietzsche

The fucking state of you man

Anyways the simple truth is that Peterson appeals to unfulfilled young men (Sup Forums’s core demographic) so in theory he should be popular. But his core message is that men shouldn’t allow the void in their lives to be filled by nihilist behavior and “ideological possession” (I.E. stormfag shit). So people here get very defensive about him. They’re probably not shilling, they just feel he’s attacking their own beliefs.

nice embed copypasta
he has never to my knowledge said any of the things you are aysing here, he infact said hes not informed enough to say anything about how many of the original boslahviks where joos- he just doesnt like talkin out his ass with no knowledge i thing

he basicly regurgitates other philosophers stuff for a mentally retardet demographic and sometimes trows in his own modern ideas and adaptations
still gods work

>They just feel he’s attacking their own beliefs.

He is. Took him about two years to fully reveal his true colors, but now the cat is out of the bag completely.

No, i recall watching him as he began to wake up and smell the burning coffee, watched his mind begin to spin up into marketing mode. He is not a genius or a leader, he is a moderately smart man who makes mildly complex literature accessible to low intellects by breaking it down into corny quotes.

>tldr: hes one of the greatest phillosophers and just generally sharp mindet people alive in recent history, and on -atleast- the level of his great inspirators like jung and nietsche

Just because he regurgitates the likes of Jung and Nietzsche, he does not qualify as being an esteemed philosopher. He's brought a lot of people towards the subject, but he's by no means a great philosopher, nor will he ever be.

Have you even read Seneca, Cicero, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle? Jung and Nietzsche just blow my fucking mind, and JBP, as well spoken and intelligent as he may be, is a brainlet compared to the aforementioned greats.

OP = JBP shill or he's not realised the age old saying as of yet. NEVER TRUST A JEW OR THEIR THRALLS.

JBP is not your guy, unless that cunt comes out and starts naming the Jew against his own (((interests))) he'll never be your guy.

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Feminism and Marxism in her routine. Thumbs down.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

KHAZAR MILKERS

>he has never to my knowledge said any of the things you are aysing here

>>JEWS ARE SMARTER
>>WE SO LUCKY
>>WE SOOO LUCKY IF THEY RULE
>>ALL MY FRIENDS ARE JEWS
>>CULTURAL MARXISM WAS INVENTED BY WHITES IN THE 1970s
>>HITLER WAS EBIL
>>JEWS COMMITED GENOCIDES?
>>CANT
>>DO
>>IT
>>SORRRY

He has actually, he references cultural Marxism as being different from traditional Marxism, as he likens it more to Post-Modernism which roughly came to be at the date suggested above.

Jews being smarter he discussed in an interview with (((Ezra Levant))) where he discussed the most annoying thing about a Jew is that they should be dumb and unsuccessful like most minorities instead of being intelligent. He was literally milking the Jew cock in this interview.

Not sure about them ruling though, but given his view on their intelligence and success it would not be hard to believe him actually stating this.

Hitler was evil, yes, the cunt says this in almost every single discussion with his students. Have you even watched any of JBP's videos???

Jews committed genocides, he is referring to the holodomor here most likely, but it would of been an inderect statement as he attributed the genocide to the (((Russians))) and (((Stalin))) of the time.

"Can't do it, sorry" , this is referring to one of his latest public speeches where a gent mentions the holodomor and an old, recently translated book called 200 years together. Jordan refuses to answer the JQ, and literally states "I can't do it, sorry. But I'll read the book, thank you for the book". Even despite advocating on behalf of the author on numerous occasions.

It's likely JBP may have been our guy, but he has likely sold out to the Jew and materialism. I imagine receiving over 500,000 dollars a year would do this to most. That, and having a Jewess for a wife.

You again lol, we already shitposted the comments section from your post earlier today. 88 brother.

Look, I like Peterson, but posts like this is why more critical boards like /lit/ are laughing at you.

Peterson is not a fucking philosopher, let alone one of "the greatest philosophers". He has an easily digestable appealing ideology, he has not produced anything of philosophical worth himself. It's all little snippets he's taken from other people and used them where it suits him to fit inside the message he is projecting.

thanks

anyways selfbump cuz i feel like sharing this video

>inb4 slidetread REEEEEEEEEEE

>He has actually, he references cultural Marxism as being different from traditional Marxism, as he likens it more to Post-Modernism which roughly came to be at the date suggested above.
Yeah

He's covering for the Jews again...

your standards are low because you aren't allowed to access any hard hitting material so even jordan petersons seem like a hard redpill when you've been living a lifetime under german censorship.

does that explain it clearly enough for you?

>He's covering for the Jews again...

I'm of the same opinion, I was suss on him for quite some time. All the anti Hitler rhetoric without ever illuminating as to why and uprising occurred in the first place. Then the fucking mess he got himself into for refusing to answer the question regarding their potential for destruction given their political and religious stance/power. This was the nail in the coffin for me.

He's now on the list:

(((Jordan Peterson)))
(((Richard Spencer)))
(((Alex Jones)))
(((Donald Trump)))

no, he infact has mentioned frankfurt school multiple times so hes not tryna hide it or sumthin

He doesn't care if White go extinct or become minorities in their own homeland

youtu.be/DZrSrZpX5l8

i agree, that one really bugs me too... but i genuinly think we will see him answering this sometime, time will tell and if he wont ever, we know

i think the circumstance was bad... there was a real lynchmod vibe in the room after the question was asked so maybe he just wnated to save his balls...
i genuinly thinki he will think about the question youll see
maybe he just didnt thinka bout it so far as he has not really been confronted by the idead yet

just as with his antiSJW campaign he didnt get into this himsekf but was basicly forced into it by circumsatnces else he may have remained a ordinairy prof and never bothered dipping the dip of his dick in this whole controversy shithole
but yes i always kjeep the option that he may be controlled oposition in the back of my head incase more obvious shit happens
i really hope not tho
and teheres my congnitive bias
fugg

Na, in actuality peterson simply regurgitates middle of the road platitudes that were common sense a short time ago.

Also I have not witnessed this so called sharp mind, I have witnessed the result of practice, memorization.

this video makes him look better

3:24 he names the jew without naming him
hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>and teheres my congnitive bias
>fugg

Yeah, about two sentences in I was thinking that lol. Never trust the Jew and their thralls. JBP might not be a Jew, but he's a thrall none the less.

another selfbump with a thanks foor all the good input so far

I enjoy petersons politic talk.. but his religious views are so cringeworthy.

i think he really takes the bible very metaphorically
and just think about it - maybe some dudes with 200iq 2000 years ago thought to themselves " shit how do we teach all these fukkin cave ppl how to mfking BAHVE and advance they cant even read so how can we teach them ethics.... oh yeah lets use reaaaly deep methaphors that have multiple layers of truth"
t.atheistfag but i actually start to think that this might be the case when you really think about his unwinding of all the biblical stories he has done, and if its true then why should he not follow this book of "truth" and consider himself cristian as far as i am concerned thats 100% his thing

i am a very interactive slidebot aint i

>your

What I can’t stand about the Petersons, Molyneuxs and Shapiros of the world:

>They adopt a wholly materialist worldview based on science, evolution, etc.
>Also excise the metaphysical, spiritual aspects of religion, leaving just the social structures and laws, which frankly are the most worthless parts
>Present this deranged chimera to the public

Example: ‘Live close to your inner purpose, which is transcendental, also you’re ancestors picked mates for their dick size.’

Jordan Peterson is so popular because there is a shortage of real intellectuals engaged in online discussion. If more intellectuals had YouTube channels and posted online, Sup Forums's views would change overnight.

>collectivism is bad
nice spook kiddo

I don't think Shapiro is a "materialist" considering he's an orthodox Jew.

oh shit i engagae in discourse and try to avoid echochambers - horrible human being aint i
>le opinion discardet heueueue
evaluate and provide views contrary to mine with explanations why, you mongloid
or gtfo of my bread, you waste of space

mindless zombie collectivism is bad, we cant do shit without being a collective human race or nation(s)
echochamber ≠ collectivism
echochamber = brainlets (especially on a appereant "discussion" forum)

Lol, three types of Jews:

>Atheist globalists
>’Orthodox’ Israel-first globalists: They just follow laws and traditions, don’t believe in paranormal stuff.
>Jewish mystics: Kabbalah practicing wizards who strive to turn all of us into golems

Shapiro is in the second group,

anyway, ill have to leave now, thx for the input !
maybe keep it alive or sumthin... would love to see more when i come back

>greatest philosopher
No, he's a clinical psychologist following in the footsteps of Freud and Jung, with the benefit of fusing their work with the work of the neuropsychologists (which is actual science). His problem is he also fuses all that with a misunderstanding of history primarily from the 20th century. He fails to understand how tribes can exist in proximity without devolving into total genocidal war.

One of these days I'm going to do a full analysis of how he screws up the historical side of things, not least his blind acceptance of parts of the Holohoax.

>it's bad because I say so

lol kevin, it's not about opposing opinions, it's that someone who either doesn't know or doesn't bother about the difference between your/you're most likely ist a brainlet and thus your (!) opinion gets discarded.

stay mad though

>When the world has gone so insane a libral boomer saying men and women are not the same is a revalation...

How is this guy the face of the "alt right"? Hes a fucking marxist leftist. Wtf?

There's no such thing as an "alt-right", dumbass. It's an FBI/MSM psyop. People opposed to leftist nonsense are just normal.

Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op Candaian Deep-State Psy-Op

You can't control us Peterson.

>dunning-cruger
The ironing.

You are emphasizing how nuanced and how hard to grasp his work is.
Please provide an example of a concept that some people would find difficult to understand. I'll wait.

You aren't halfway as intellegent as you think. The guy is a snakes-oil-sales man. He has nothing to offer, but the most trivial advice found in almost every secound self-help book. His scientific contributions boil down to some talk about fascism in connection to the big five (nothing new) and religions especially christianity as useful tool to give hope to the mases. His narratives aren't that special and often ill informed on the historical circumstances and context. White people bulding groups and going after their common goals is evil and white supremacy, while other groups for example jews doing excatly the same think is not only fine, but supported by him. To me he seems like a third class scientist at best and a massive hypocrite. Not to start speaking about his mental health problems; according to him he is/was only able to deal with them via the intake of strong mind altering drugs.

Lol hes not a philospher nor a good philosopher you sound like you have 80iq points

>always remember dunning-cruger could be fucking with you -- be open to evaluate your beliefs n shiet
Frist the "effect" isn't called cruger, but Kruger.
Secondly it's not really, what most layman think it is and not really as valid and reliable, but read for yourself talyarkoni.org/blog/2010/07/07/what-the-dunning-kruger-effect-is-and-isnt/

He comes off like a robot

I think that's part of the Peterson phenomenon, he makes people think they are smarter than they actualy are. Talking about acient myths or an intrest in hearing some basic or even dumb down narratives about them doesn't make you intellegent. The talks about Nietzsche with very questionable interpretations for example; I'm not saying there is much commensense about Nietzsche, but Peterson is often outside of it.

Peterson is very shallow and stick to rationalism, which is fine and can help people, but it’s basically self-help-book-tier

And I like Peterson, but people along him a philosopher are brainless that really should use it as a starting point to read actual philosophers starting with the greeks, working through and actually making it all the way up to the boogeymen Peterson oversimplifies like Sartre and Foucault

People who say Peterson is a great philosopher are like the people who say modern video game soundtracks are the best music of all time

e. Actually read his source material and realized he has no original ideas and actually leaves out important details to fit his agenda.

He has a reading list on his website. His most diehard fans haven't read any of it because if they had they would know better. (I... may be talking about myself here.) Fraud might be a bit harsh, but he's really just a self-help guru with standard self-help advice.

Peterson stands for the right things politically, and he explains them fairly well for laypersons, but calling him a philosopher is a bridge too far. He's just an e-celeb with an advanced degree.

He articulates his ideas well, but they are not new. They are mostly not even his ideas.

Also his voice sounds like pic related.

>neuropsychologists
This is mostly only a new lable and not really much more empirically orinted. Like cognitive psychology is also mostly a vague lable to make it sound more sophisticated than behavioralism etc. Neurobiology is the term mainly used by serious scientists, sometimes also neuroanatomy, if the focus is more on the stucture and neuroinformatics if the focus is more on the "network" effects/communications side. The neurobiologist mostly admit that claims about neurological therapies like clamied in Neuropsychology are mostly untrue or at least speculation, if the claims are beyond basic stuff like conditioning etc.