Ore Monogatari

That was ADORABLE
holy fuck how can any other romance even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE
youtube.com/watch?v=HkovxoRx49g
youtu.be/3qUDKzE5q_0
youtube.com/watch?v=-YAAn56MvGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good shit, though the usual one sided love to takeo from the girl I forgot her name was pretty grating, I just need the main couple do their stupid routine.

>hamstereatingabanana.jpg

It's a very good and /comfy/ show. One of the best's of 2015 and one of the best animes of romance of all time.

>animes

>ywn take a selfie with your waifu
>ywn be the reason for her smiles
fuggg

My only complaint were the amount of girls creaming themselves over Takeo in the second half after it sets up that he was a awkward forever alone until he wasn't anymore.

Still best reaction images of the season though

How?

Takeo Gouda falls in love with Rinko Yamato.

Unable to confess, the muscular high school student is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Yamato, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, saying, "SUKI DA!" she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Rinko he called is not the same Rinko he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Gouda's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

their love is too pure to be sullied with any other sex act than the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

it was okay but should have been half the episode length. Them basically getting together a few episodes in kinda threw the rest of the series into a limbo

but them getting together early was the whole point
you watch this show to see good people making each other happy, which it delivered plenty of

didn't say it was a show ruiner, it just kinda took away some of the punch from the show though. The show really didn't carry as much of an investment from that point on.

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Downfall, and he falls in love
A boy falls in love with a girl

Turns on his phone, and dials
And nevermind the a-rea code

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING
Driving Sup Forums insane

FORCED DRAMA FORCED DRAMA
Is about to ensue

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE

I started reading the manga for this a bit ago after remembering watching the anime when it aired but I just kind of abruptly ran out of chapters well before I remember where the anime ended, anybody know somewhere I can actually find the rest of the manga translated? I couldn't find it anywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=HkovxoRx49g

>Ywn watch this show for the first time ever again

I need to update this shit

same here fampai
youtu.be/3qUDKzE5q_0

Goddess of course.

why not user

what's that?

How do you even use Sup Forums?

>all that
It's like you want to come to an empty board.

Nobody cares about your cuck list. Have a (you) though

My feelings dont translate to the 2d world
I wish I had been born an anime

GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!

I love this show. It was wonderful. I want more.

Filter fags are the most autistic kind of people

>ywn have a big strong bf who will protect you at all cost

tfw too short to be that bf

>digits wasted

>filtering It's time.

Guaranteed closet case over here.

Kawaii Hito's a pretty damn adorable manga too. Too bad we don't have that many chapters of it.

>good anime TV ratings
>good manga sales
>good live action movie
>season 2 never

Holy... I want more

I recently read the chapters post-anime and it was expectedly fun and comfy. I even have the urge to go back and rewatch a bit of the show. The last romance I can think of that was this enjoyable since Ore aired was probably Tsuki ga Kirei.

This was one of the few shoujo anime I've seen where the male lead was actually likable. I liked Kimi ni Todoke as well, but only for Sawako and her friends. The dude was just insufferable for me.

I was about to rec Kimi ni Todoke

nice trips

kazehaya is a fairly generic boy with just enough personality to make him a character, but I was watching it for Sawako so I didn't really care

It's been in my backlog forever.

And so is

It makes sense. Women are naturally more attracted to a guy who's unavailable, and vice versa. Takeo also becomes more confident in himself as the series goes on, which helps. Not to mention the older sister was already wet over him.

When are the final chapters getting translated?

>reddit:zero
skip that one m8

Amazing anime kino

Get on Ore Monogatari and Nozaki-Kun, user. They're well worth your time.
As a bonus for Nozaki-Kun, it's a pretty faithful adaptation of its 4koma form so it goes by quick and direct.

By being intetesting and not a repetitive and boring blandfest. Suki da joke, rinse and repeat for two cours.

Viz's last volume comes out tomorrow.

Does that cover everything after the anime?

You're grossly underestimating the change in men's behavior around women once they're in a relationship they're trying to be faithful to. While they're "single and looking", there's a ton of incredibly off-putting and socially awkward ways they treat them that they don't even notice themselves doing.

Takeo's always been the way he is, and though they push hard to make the point that no other girl ever gave him a chance and they realized what they were missing out on, everyone falling all over themselves for him was still a little much.

V12 ?

this show is so sweet in almost makes me sick
bretty gud tho. takeo is the man

>ywn a perfect anime gf whose love is pure and unwavering
end me senpai

well, we are not Takeo for sure physically or mentally.

This is nothing compared to mine

>please pay attention to me
Faggot please filter yourself from existence

1. SUKI DA
2. Takeo saving yamato from some over the top situation
3. Yamato makes Takeo food.
4. SUKI DA

Rinse and repeat for 24 episodes this shit was so bad.

There are no main main plots after the first few episodes but we got to see how the cute couple faces the challenges like getting into same colleges, helping other to be couple. Never forget the oneesan.

The live action was also good.

>missing the point so hard
off yourself to be honest

C:The money of soul and possibility control is seriously good, but that's probably just because of the godly OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YAAn56MvGE