Want 100$ worth of free crypto Sup Forums?

Want 100$ worth of free crypto Sup Forums?

Only 75 airdrops left, be quick

1. Sign up here with an email address (no other details needed):
tokensale.synapse.ai/r/56849
2. Use both of these airdrops (one of them only has 75 airdrops left so be quick)
Tokensale.synapse.ai/airdrop/badcryptopodcast
Tokensale.synapse.ai/airdrop/cryptocousins

3. Wait till the middle of March when you can either sell for bitcoin or just watch and see how much it rises

Thank you phisherman

Your are a true ally

Use your phone if you’re worried. No personal details other than email required.

as a true nigerian I can confirm that this man is my rightful king and his throne was stole by his evil uncle.

Just signed up. I used my email and a different password so I'm pretty sure they can't do fuck all with that. Even if they get into my gmail account, whoop they get my penis enlargement emails OH SHIT

OBTW If I do get scammed Dan Gaily is going to get a visit from me and my fucking baseball bat.

ok and what do i do now? is this coin even legit?

What exactly is this? my friend got 250 SYN points and he wants to know if he will get any money for these syn points.

Seems legit

What do you need money for anyway you get everything taken care of for you by your dirty terrorist government.

haha.. i am just an expat here.. stereotyping people doesn't get you anywhere.. in case you can tell me what this post is about, that would be great! :D

Now you wait. You own 250 coins. In March the ICO ends and soon after you’ll be able to sell it for bitcoin.

Spam much? Can I get a free watch, too?

One of my closest friends is a Saudi, though he is also belligerent and untrustworthy.

Tl;dr: Oil Mudslimes are nice until they snap.

If this isn't worth $1 million in 5 days I will call op a fag.

Only 50 left now. Get them quick!

damn this looks nice let me mortgage my home and invest it all on this shit

Within 3 months these coins will be worth £100 each!

This.

Comfy riches incoming

We’re all gonna make it bros. Let’s get rich, this will easily be 100 dollars by the end of the year.

Nice try CiA.

HOLY SHIT I'M NOW IN THE TOP 5% OF MY COUNTRY'S WEALTH

Only 37 claims left. Soon you’ll only be able to get 150 free coins

You are the CIA trying to make us POOR!

Okay Pajeet

You will be the only one getting rich and every idiots on this website fall into it.

If I get rich we all do, it’s rare you get to be an early adopter for free.

>England
Same shit as my country abdallah

>renting your hardware so to an AI for shekels

100$ end of year

What are you gonna do with your 25k pol?