Emporer Xi Jinping - China to scrap Term Limits

radioaustralia.net.au/international/2018-02-26/china-to-scrap-presidential-term-limits-clearing-way-for-xi-jinping-to-rule-indefinitely/1738684

China is slowly going off the rails. Anyone with common sense will see how this is a disastrous long term sign although it's still early to see how it pans out. Will Jinping become the new Mao?

he's pure autism.

based

This is the worst sign out of China. Tienanmen Square wasn't close to the disaster of a mistake this is. Term limits are necessary.

See: Diane Fienstein, Nancy Pelosi, John Mccain for the example of the filthy subhumans that persist in no term limit governments.

what?

Anyway it's hard to judge what this means completely, but it's fair to see on a probability curve this is definitely centered on the "china is going to shit" side of it.

Xi's face is mfw I can't decide what to get at taco Bell.

Holy fuck this triggered me as a Californian. Even mentioning Pelosi and Fienstein gets my blood boiling. They're the epitome of entrenched, corporate-run politicians.

>brainwashed American
Tiananmen was a lot more complex than an old fart clinging onto power as commonly portrayed by the liberal media. If Deng hadn't ordered the massacre the country would've devolved into a civil war between the reformers and the conservatives

China Stronk
China Supah Powahh
21st centruy is China
Xi Jinping thought
One belt one road
Artificial islands

How will whitey recovah

>china in a political war since 1980s
>just as xi is about to leave with his party having the most power and prospects he decides to pull this off
I don't think people understand how huge this is

china's politics are like a repeat of the godfather , never ending ride of betrayal and conflict

the previous president's son and grandson are being investigated for "corruption" and that is because some of xi's friends were arrested under the previous dude's rule

They've always been communists. Nothing new to see here.

>b-b-but chinese millionaires and capitalism!

>muh Tiananmencaust
Go back to India Pajeet

THIS, holy fuck does everyone need term limits.
Our Senators (which are fucking useless and don't do their jobs) sit in those seats until they are 75 or if they voluntarily retire.
Besides term limits some other reforms need to be made to repair that chamber. My suggestions would be:
•instead of "regions" of 24 senators each, it should be remade into 2 senators for each Province, and 1 senator per Territory.
•Senators have 10 year terms
•Party affiliation is banned
•Senators are not appointed by the Prime Minister, instead have them directly appointed by the Crown without Federal meddling.. OR.. have them appointed by the Provinces / Territory governments.

As it is now, they just rubber stamp a "Yes" onto 99% of the bills that cross their chamber. They were not intended to do that, they are supposed to go "HoC, you're crazy, fix your bill or else we'll kill it".. which under Trudeau the Senate should be killing plenty as it's majority held by "conservative" Sentors.. however the "Independent" senators probably side with the Liberals.

>Tiananmen was a lot more complex
>If Deng hadn't ordered the massacre
>masacre
>a handfull of muh open borders jewry is strength antifa tier chimping out youths throwing themself in front of anti riot units when their violent "protest" is cracked down
>lets not mention the burned policemen
Nice tricks Muhammad

>muhhhh turm lymyts r necisurry
No, honest democracy is necessary.
Having a good leader and then being forced to give him up after a few years is absolutely fucking retarded.
Term limits were imposed on our presidency to prevent "golden ages"

Term limits were imposed after you had FDR three times in a row.

He seems like nice fellow, let him be the prez if he wants to.

>china is scrapping term limits
>rest of the world is scrapping genders

EAT SHIT CHINA, WE'RE GONNA DO THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER

>,rest of world
How delusional are you?

ALL HAIL THE DRAGON EMPEROR!

They were imposed to prevent golden ages. FDR was the excuse. There was nothing wrong with him having more than two terms. The Founders intended that to be the case if that was the voters' wish.

The western world is the only part of the world that matters?

Now we have a schizophrenic system that goes back and forth every 8 years.

Xi is a good ruler, but scraping a codified term limit is a bad idea.
If anything they could adjust it so if the Chinese Congress votes 80% in favor of extending a term, then he stays an extra term.

Stop you are a political brainlet.

Nearly made me spit out my Greek yoghurt laughing

HEIL JINPING o/ o/ o/ GLORIOUS LEADER!

>10,000 killed
>a handful

Every 4. Your short period between election cycles is killing you m8.
4 year terms are two short, but having a limit of terms so that one leader isn't there until death is healthy.

>having a limit of terms so that one leader isn't there until death is healthy
>regardless if he is the choice of the voters.
Justify this statement.

I'm not surprised.

Mao Zedong was just Emperor Qin again.

Xi is doing the same thing.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Enjoy your pollution Chinese!

>politically entrenched forces don't rig votes their way
You have to have a mechanism to oust the bad apples.
And I already pointed out a work around too keeping a good leader

>butthurt curry nigger deflecting this hard
kek

>a mechanism to oust the bad apples
That's what elections are for.

>And I already pointed out a work around
Why "work around" the will of the people in the first place? Congress is easier to corrupt anyway, so it wouldn't help much. 21% to discard the leader.

We don't have term limits either. Fucking chinks, copying our stuff again.

>6,000,000 killed
>evidence is some dude walking in front of vehicles on the middle of a street for some really makes you think photo op of some (((american))) reporters without anyone getting rolled over and no one being hurt at all and it was real in my mind testimonies

I LOVE General Tso's chicken!!

>muh 20 gorillion dead Chinese students in the Tienanmen Shoaquare

Not when your elections are being subverted by 3+ million unverifiable votes.

It wouldn't be "around the people" if applied in America, it would be Congress giving the green light for a 3rd term (which means you'd have Obama again).
In China there is no vote by the people, only the regional and supreme councils vote who gets to be in the leadership positions.

**Obama again IF your Republican Congress voted 80% in favor of granting a 3rd term.

***And then won his 3rd election.. which he probably would have.

CHINA, YES!

You area fucking retard. to prevent golden ages, really? GTFO dumbass

>Not when your elections are being subverted by 3+ million unverifiable votes.
Is that honest democracy?

Going through American Congress is still around the people's will. What would the point be, otherwise? They're elected to represent us through their own judgement.

Be quiet idiotic brainlet.
Term limits mean all (((they))) have to do is batten down the hatches for 8 years.

Pretty sure the only "honest democracy" on this whole planet is Switzerland.

If Congress was representing the will of their constituencies, and the leader is as great as you surmise, then would they not allow that specific POTUS additional terms (as long as he won the upcoming election cycle again)?

If you can't accept that your government, with an additional check & balance, can make acceptable choices for the populace.. maybe it's time you guys use your 2A properly.

>China is slowly going off the rails.
lol, so they weren't off the rails before?

>taco bell
fucking disgusting shit cuck
spic food is for subhumans
all mexican and mexishit lovers need a bullet in the skull

good, fuck china

So? Nothing's special about Switzerland.

>If Congress was representing the will of their constituencies
You're the one that implied they would be. I said they were easier to corrupt.
Why should Congress have to """allow""" the President of the United States to have an additional term? Him winning the election for an additional term is what's supposed to allow that. This isn't a checks and balance it's just unnecessary circumvention.

>maybe it's time you guys use your 2A properly
The original mechanism to oust bad apples, and the reason I'm not scared of the prospect of presidents like Obama being allowed more than two terms.
I don't care if my victory is peaceful or violent. All I care is that it's victory.

Are the globalists using China for this?

>democracy is necessary
Oh, so auctions for who can give away the most stuff each and every election! What could go wrong here?

>muh ebil dictator

china's emerging as the hitler of the 21st century and jews are going hysterical. fucking based

Start over and try again.
>honest democracy is necessary

there is no such thing u naive child

Define: "honest democracy"

Start over by electing someone who offers more free stuff. What could go wrong!? Marxism is the end result of Democracy

>born to rule

>Nothing's special about Switzerland.
•referendums for every major government decision
•no centralized leadership
•has been at peace for nearly twice as long as the USA has existed
•entire military is focused on the defence of Switzerland
•has more bunker room than population, guaranteeing the existence of the Swiss even after an apocalyptic event

Nothing special eh.

No such thing as what?

Governance by the will of the people.
"People" as a singular noun.
Any votes in any election that are nonreflective of the people's will are dishonest. e.x. you aren't part of the people (a foreigner), or you voted for individual interest rather than what you think is best for the people.

>I'm a retard who can't read

>thinks all of that is the result of being Swiss, therefore unattainable for others.

Ok spic

honest democracy

>there will always be illegal immigrants
>society will always be infested with marxism
>women will always be allowed to vote
These are all modern issues.

Are you being retarded on purpose?
The point was that normies think of Tienanmensquare as a holocaust but it wasnt shit compared to what is happening now. God damn you guys are dense.

Seeing as no one else has achieved that, yeah, I'd call it uniquely Swiss at the moment.

And that definition of "honest democracy" is laughable m8, as you'd have no way to enforce what you described. meme flag () is correct.

>at the moment
Did I say America had honest democracy at the moment, or that we needed it?

>you'd have no way to enforce what you described
>enforce
It's called not being a fuckin' pussy.
Stop allowing women to vote. Stop allowing people with no stake in the collective society to vote. Stop allowing Marxists to control education.

Meme flag doesn't know what he's talking about.

all groups so insignificant that they can only operate under the whites men mercy .

Remember we can always default to authroitarianism to clean shit up ,this is how past generations fixes your 'modern' isues .

Yet you try to claim there's no such thing as us withdrawing our mercy.

The only authoritarian that's mutually exclusive with democracy is a tyrant. It can be the people's will to subjugate and suppress the dissidents of a popular government.

>Stop allowing women to vote. Stop allowing people with no stake in the collective society to vote. Stop allowing Marxists to control education.
And how would having no term limits have stopped that?
It wouldn't have.

Now let's break that down some more:
•Governance by the will of the people.
"People" as a singular noun.
Which is what every government claims to be, even when it's patently false.

•Any votes in any election that are nonreflective of the people's will are dishonest. e.x. you aren't part of the people (a foreigner),
Who defines what the "people's will" is?

•or you voted for individual interest rather than what you think is best for the people.
And how would you determine which votes were for what?

china above 20k income a year allowed to vote over the age of 25 and married male?

>And how would having no term limits have stopped that?
I never said that's what would have stopped it.
Stop arguing like a retard.
As it stands, any president we elect to oppose those things is gone 8 years later, at best. Even if he manages to wholly eradice all of it from our society and from our culture (unlikely in that timeframe without going full Hitler), after his second term we would still have to rely on another leader being elected who's capable of preserving this. And then another 8 years after that, at best. It's unnecessary and retarded.

>Which is what every government claims to be, even when it's patently false.
I didn't define honest democracy as "when a government claims to govern by the will of the people"

>Who defines what the "people's will" is?
The people.
If the plurality of a population are in agreement on an issue and you resist that consensus, you're excluding yourself from "the people".

>And how would you determine which votes were for what?
You don't "determine", you judge. The people judge. And that ties back to the point above.

Sounds like your system is already in place then; with the exception that they're voting for things you're personally in disagreement with.

>they're voting for things you're personally in disagreement with
>they
Who?

Maybe, just maybe consider it will work this time before start being to judgmental now, Sup Forums

Looks like Americans to me.

You sure? They look more like Canadians to me.