This is Akane sensei. Say something nice about her

This is Akane sensei. Say something nice about her.

She sure is pretty

yeah pretty slutty

Why do you make threads about her every day?

She's the best girl

Why do you assume it is one person making all the threads about her ?

She doesn't like herself.

Because the OPs have very similar posting styles and are never about the show itself or other characters, just about her. And I don't think there are many people who'd deem that harlot interesting enough to have give her daily threads.
I admire your dedication, though. You sure love your slutty waifu.

17 sai?

Well, surprise for you, neither did i make those threads about her nor is she my waifu. I do find her character interesting though.

Kuzu no Honkai

Thanks user!

Any good?

I won't forget you!

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

Depends on what your expectations are and what you like to see in a romance anime. It's an anime which divides the viewer base and it also has lot of sex scenes in it. Male characters are not the strong part of this anime, female characters are. The main characters are in love with other people but are in a sort of a friends with benefits relationship with each other to compensate for the loneliness they feel. See first two episodes and you would be able to decide if you would like it or not.

Will 2018 be the year of wholesome romance?

Nigger that's some retarded shit, and I genuinely mean mentally deficient.

Like "similar posting style" holy shit dude it's one sentence that's easy to copy. Do you assume one guy makes every fucking loli, homo, or feet thread since they cycle through the same vague opening sentence?

true

Akane is getting married!

What would sex between Akane and Hanabi be like ?

Akane would rock Hanabi's world.

Hanabi can't stop cumming.

Just how taller is she?

Akane will do what Sanae couldn't and turn her full lesbian.

She is smart.