Stonehenge Builders were Black

salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/16029809.New_theory_over_Stonehenge_origins/

THE community that built the Neolithic causewayed enclosure at Larkhill may have been the architects of the Stonehenge landscape, archaeologists believe. The causewayed enclosure, which dates between 3650 to 3750 BC - pre-dating Stonehenge by 600 years, was uncovered by archaeologists from Wessex Archaeology in 2016.Si Cleggett, project manager and archaeologist at Wessex Archaeology now believes the community who built the causewayed enclosure may have been more closely involved in the planning of Stonehenge than previously thought.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5413607/Neolithic-farmers-wiped-Beaker-people.html

How the builders of Stonehenge 5,000 years ago were almost completely wiped out by mysterious. 'Beaker people' from the continent whose blood runs in Brit veins to this day. Today, British have more DNA from the 'Beaker people' than Neolithic farmers. Many experts believed it was just Beaker culture which was exported to Britain. The new evidence comes from DNA analysis of 400 prehistoric skeletons. The genes of these ancient people provide enough clues to determine that Beakers travelled here from Holland and took over in a few centuries.

gizmodo.com/turns-out-the-first-people-in-england-were-actually-bla-1822796426

Elizabeth R. ancestors' white, THE Stonehenge builders' black.

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5413607/Neolithic-farmers-wiped-Beaker-people.html
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7zi904/ancient_darkskinned_briton_cheddar_man_find_may/
youtu.be/-K7q20VzwVs
youtu.be/sdnRmtOz97o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheddar man is fake, Op. He was really light skinned.
Another liberal "scientist" lying his ass off.

In your cuck dreams faggot.

NOPE U WUZ NOT

newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/

There were never blacks in Europe until the Bolshevists won

Any retractions?

None because DNA confirmed.

The DNA actually couldn't confirm. You can only assume the skin color based on it. Chances are immense they were white based on that DNA. The relevant yDNA which could prove the skin color was not published, fortifying that 'first britons were black' is a pure fabrication

Stonhenge builders were neolithic Euros, ergo they'd look somewhat like Sardinians

>The DNA actually couldn't confirm. You can only assume the skin color based on it. Chances are immense they were white based on that DNA. The relevant yDNA which could prove the skin color was not published, fortifying that 'first britons were black' is a pure fabrication

Hey we're only the messengers...

So they already brought slaves from Africa to England back then to get them do the heavy work?

Problem is "they" can't find "they" because "they" didn't exist.

>Stonhenge builders were neolithic Euros, ergo they'd look somewhat like Sardinians

Sardinia Flag

the decapitated heads of the defeated saracen kings?

Wuz

WE

As always, you have to go to Reddit to find the truth.

> The most recent version of the model was published in May 2017. It focuses on 36 spots in 16 genes, all linked to skin colour.

To test it, Walsh and her colleagues took genetic data from over 1400 people, mainly from Europe and the US but also some from Africa and Papua New Guinea. The team used part of the data to “train” their model on how skin colour and the 36 DNA markers are linked. They then used the rest of the data to test how well the model could predict skin colour from DNA alone. The model correctly identified who had “light” skin or “dark-black” skin, with a small margin of error.

When Walsh and her colleagues applied the model to Cheddar Man, they concluded his skin colour fell between “dark” and “dark to black”.

Yes, it is a statistical model, but it has been tested and validated on present day humans. No one is saying it should be admissible as court evidence, but it is definitely reasonable to guess skin tone of some fossil thousands of years ago.

Pol just needs to stop getting its panties in a bunch over stupid shit.

Forgot to paste the link:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/7zi904/ancient_darkskinned_briton_cheddar_man_find_may/

>and the US but also some from Africa and Papua New Guinea
>it's a model

why do you even fucking bother

They weren't. Stonehenge was built 4000 years ago. This guy lived 13000-14000 years ago, and britons stopped being black around 7000 to 8000 years ago.

don't Sardinia carry 90% of neolithic farmers from middle east dna?

Stonehenge was built by neolithic farmers, who were replaced by Aryans. Not a mystery.

Yes. Closest people alive to Sumerians or ancient Egyptians.

stonehenge is a fake

Alright I get it, all good things in history are done by blacks and all wars 'n shit were whitey's fault.

This is really getting tiresome.

neolithic farmers were never replaced by aryans anywhere
they always interbred
there is no studies on Sumerian dna to compare to.

The Britons were never black, unlike Jews.

90+% of the genes were from the Levant, then 90+% were from the Steppe. That's replacement.

Archeology is a thing too. Sumerians were the definition of neolithic farmer.

WE

no, neolithic Anatolia was pretty different, and Sardinians are neol_A + additional euro forager admixture
there's no "middle eastern" farmer, various different groups contributed to the spread of farming

i'd say 90% is a big exaggeration
pic related
ye Sumerians were pretty close to levant/north Mesopotamia/south anatolia
but personally i wouldn't touch it without solid dna evidence

It never ends

The Nigger worship level in British media is crazy.If you listen to their music today it looks every third singer is Black

>various different groups contributed to the spread of farming
i mean of course
but we're talking about dna in europe
not like south americans left any dna mark with potatoes, or Chinese with rice and oranges

point though is that Euro's farmer dna comes from a group which was very highly divergent from the iranian/mesopotamian one and also relatively different from Natufians/neolithic Levant, it's wrong to talk of "farmer" DNA

WUZ

My mum's Cornish and my mtDNA haplogroup is U5, making Cheddar Man a distant relative of ours. We're dark, but we're not that dark.

Even if we're assuming Cheddar Man was this pigmented, it still wouldn't change the fact that local Britons are more genetically related to him than are negroes, so the whole idea of claiming he was black is moot as far as I can tell.

>How the builders of Stonehenge 5,000 years ago were almost completely wiped out by mysterious. 'Beaker people' from the continent whose blood runs in Brit veins to this day.

Neolithic Beaker culture existed in western side of Europe from Iberia up to Scotland,nothing misterious about it you (((researchers)))

Typical white have to claim success of the backs of others

They're American imports user

Singing primitive rap songs about blinged out oxcarts and bashin’ niggas wit stone mallets as they hauled those giant sandstones for dey massa.

I don't know. Studying this.

Fuck this noise. Fuck off with this Jew pseudo science. It's nothing but a headline.

sorry for mass reply. please read.

(((Media))) lied. Sorry shitskins.

Also Cro-Magnon are 30,000 yrs old. This cave ape didn't survive the evolutionary battle.

i don't see how your pca map proves that
they're all some thousands of years after neolithic farmers migration and admixture
and not even that divergent

>Were
Exactly, then they evolved to a more advanced white person. Hence, Great Britain. No proof he built stone hedge.

If i remember correctly. Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, thet (((they))) brought negro to Rhineland in order to mud Germanic peoples genes? I think they were in France for some time before ww2.

Bump

Man we wuz cheddah
Fuck off wit yo racist ass shit
Bitch ass niggas be claiming the black man didn't build big Ben next n shiiiiiet

Na-na-na-na-na-na

Britannia was a nigger

Look everyone!

A nigger!

>Building Stonehenge was impressive.
youtu.be/-K7q20VzwVs
>Brits were black.
youtu.be/sdnRmtOz97o

>I don't know. Studying this.

Trump's right? Fake news?

Bastards!

look better, compare Iran_N with Anatolia_Neolithic, they are included

lel

He doesn't look black though

((new scientist))

WE

No the French just suffer from a severe case of jungle fever. Its has nothing to do with jews