American neocons are going crazy because of Marion Le Pen

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/967491509330300928

it's a disgrace, she's a damn nazi, the GOP is dead, CPAC is altright, etc

Mona Charen had been booed at CPAC for calling her a nazi and her invitation a disgrace for the conservatives

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MollyKnoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awesome. Things going perfectly to plan. Reveal your true feelings about this beautiful young woman neocons :))) Do it even MORE publicly.

conservatives haven't conserved shit fuck them

Exactly. They are far more dangerous than the left

traitors are outing themselves

Maybe he should step aside and stop mansplaining

want to sniff

Lol, the kikes are scared

I want to grab that ass, bite hard and then liberate France.

You've come to the wrong place if you despise conservatives...

>not going crazy over this

>>>/reddit/

I want to _____ Marion

Literally built for bbc

Neocons are a cancer. Soon the far right will take over the GOP and there is no better time than now to do it. The left is losing massive ground because of how absurd they are.

Oy vey. Kekistan is so woke.

Delete this post you cuck.

That hairline though. Not a fan.

She thicc up

Richard Spencer/Tucker Carlson 2024

Make America white again

You fucking cuck posters, I swear.

Sniff

Remember when Jack Hunter wasn't a complete cuck?

Checked

Is that all you think about?

I'm erect as fuck.

Shadilay.

>called her a nazi
Implying that's a bad thing.

Reverse the roles and i'm down.

Fuck that neocon kike. She’s nothing more than that faggot bill Kristol in a skirt.

>the state of France
Only in France does it take a young female to liberate a cucked country.

Mommy owo

Roman salute with my penis

>Mona Charen is Jewish

Wow lol it's almost like every evil is a fucking kike.

Neocons are basically fake Republicans and their Jewish friends.

discuss politics in riveting detail with

Way hotter and smarter than that plastic kike cunt ivanka.

>not Paul Nehlen/Kevin MacDonald 2018

>cOnSeRvUhTiSm is teh new counterculture
Ironically most of my normie friends are cuckservatives a now after trump won but their still pro affirmative action and binge watch Tomi lahren and are calling everything snowflakes, cuckservative are just as bad as dem leeberals"

They "conserve" whereever on the ratchet wheel things are. I could imagine them saying years hence, "I'm not against human-animal marriage by any means, but necrophilia is just wrong".

Cruz's Dem opponent raised more money than him. Way way way more. Cruz is trailing completely.

You're done.

Nobody likes these old cunts legitimately, especially when compared to a looker like her

*pro affirmative action, pro abortion, pro multicultural is yet are registered republicans who binge watch Tomi lahren and wont shut up with the snowflake label because of it

They'll probably burn this one at the stake too.

What a fine piece of ass... gotdayum

Neocons are migrating back to the Democratic side. Trump is not giving them any wars. Even Billy Kristol fears a wave of nationalism because he knows the next step is turning on the Jews that enslave is.

>Mona Charen
>Charen was born to a Jewish family

NeoCons are just religious fundamentalist democrats
Good fucking riddance

JFC Jack Hunter’s southern avenger was the first “alt-tighter” I ever even ran accross

You ever noticed republican gays are militant and alpha, and democrazi gays are weak little bitches, like yourself?

>Neocons are migrating back to the Democratic side.
Are there any prominent ones doing this? I know they are already indistinguishable from democrats but they still seem to call themselves republicans.

You mean the "Southern Avenger". He was called racist and ran with his tail between his legs.

(((Mona Charen)))

Charen was born to a Jewish family in New York City and raised in Livingston

>licks lips at :14
Oh my god

Oy geyvalt!

>Whom is Joan of Arc

if you ain’t a fascist in 2018, then literally what the fuck are you doing my guys?

t.thelastrealswede

>not Moonman/Mr. Bond

All the whining from the neocons on twitter during CPAC was fantastic.

All of them moaning about how awful it was that everyone is against immigration now and that everyone loves Trump.

She is fucking beautiful.

I loved her speech, too. I didn't know she spoke English so well. And with that cute French accent, too. Boner was hard as contra with no konami code when she started talking about how the French don't have their own country anymore and must rise up to Islamists. Oh man I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about her sensual voice

I hate people who are proud of their birth year. Also if SHE is the face of the alt-right then the alt-right is beautiful.

If we could have her run as a Senator I think she'd revolutionize our politics.

Oh the one who redeemed Trump at the Olympics? Yeah shes all kikey and cunty fo show

John Kasich is talking about running with a democrat vp

Joe Scarborough was a major one that went on Stephen Colbert's show to announce he was leaving the Republican party. You also had Bill Kristol talking about how they should identify as liberals since they're no longer accepted as conservatives.

It's a gradual process, but they're getting there.

>Joe Scarborough
oh lol, I always assumed he was a democrat. Same with Paul Ryan to a lesser extent.

She isn't the most beautiful woman but somehow I think she is very attracting. I want her to sit on my face. Squat down on my face pls, pull up the skirt while doing it. Shiiiieet, been on that dry spell for too long and now I miss my ex again.

Look at that fem-walk, fem-curves and fem-jiggle...wow!

photoshop lightning shooting from her hand

also note the kike grinning behind her

I need to impregnate this cute Jannu.

>for calling her a nazi and her invitation a disgrace for the conservatives

Just as a local anecdote; this is an election year for Sweden, and all the lefty parties are now for legislation they claimed were nazi policies only a couple of years ago.

This gives you an idea of how transient and paper thin the nazi label is even to the people throwing it around. Give them enough pressure and it's bygones for political expediency and just hope and pray people are dumb enough not to remember.

Yahweh's honest truth right here

>Le based Israel
tfw kikery calls (((Nazi)))

oh shit marion is back

i thought marine was speaking

reading twitter feels like entering an alternative universe or something, shits freaking me out sometimes

have they just now heard of her?
jesus they could have got her elected
if they stopped worshiping Trump for 5 seconds
instead Macron snuk in
but he has proven a little more
Bromancish to Turmp than expected

its very, very common for female trump supporters to be in an interracial relationship with based non-whites

example: twitter.com/MollyKnoff

and that is a good thing. alpha genes is what matters, not whiteness.

It a shame that she sponsored by Russian banks.
I will never understand why nationalist parties in Western Europe think that Putin is their friend.

Idk I think the normies are now shifting to conservatism

More preferable than the globalist kikes.

We don't live in a perfect world, we always have to choose one poison from another.

they don't have alpha genes though, their race would be fucked without white people

Because local banks wont lend shekels to "muh nazis!!"

I saw an old Danish grandmother with grey hair at the Netto supermarket 2 hours ago. She was taking care of a noisy nigglet baby with brown skin and brown curls.

The baby's mother was nowhere in sight.
The father was nowhere in sight either.
What a coincidence.

>people who aren't cuckold little neocon faggots are the abnormal ones
lol

test

>Normalizing the alt-right normalizes identity politics that every other race and ethnicity use all the time

Whoa, really makes me think

>be Reagan
>sign no fault divorce into law
>grant amnesty to millions of illegals
>conservative

With Jews you lose.
Must be fun having a larger population of Kikes than Israel. We only have a few and we cant stand them.

Damn I wanna fill her up with my 56% baguette

must... not ... fap

Le Pen is mightier than Le Charon